If you dont do anything to revert the situation,i bet server will be dead before march/april.

I mean,many ppl are selling their items/gbs for $,cause few servers are openning in january.

Market is dead,bifrost stuff are extremely overpriced,so people arent buying/selling anything at all.And bifrost on weekends is not enough,simple as that.
Please,open your eyes and do something,add bif mobs to cz or something,i dont know,just do something.

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hey it’s my first time on a private server and i’ve been playing ProfessionalKO for around 2 months now and i was been enjoying it. But to be honest, the game feels very stagnant lately.

I don’t see anyone farming titans or anything, market is really slow, people are nationhopping... Is it really dying?😪

56 minutes ago, Outrun said:

Hey it’s my first time on a private server and i’ve been playing ProfessionalKO for around 2 months now and i was been enjoying it. But to be honest, the game feels very stagnant lately.

I don’t see anyone farming titans or anything, market is really slow, people are nationhopping... Is it really dying?😪

Thats another reason i missed out,nobody farms mini dms,dms or titans anymore,its empty everywhere.

Ive tried to contact nikos ingame to explain him my thoughts but it has been impossible,either blocked pms or afk.

Edited by Ragnar

When I'm online, mini dms is packed and is always being raided. Its also part of the reason why people don't bother with Titans as much. Mini dm farm is way too easy. Why bother with Dark Mares or Titans? My clan still farms Titans, but not as much as we used to. Server is at a point where everyone has gear besides maybe +8 shells? Players start to get a little bored. 

Having said all of that. PK was really good today for a few hours. Sometimes the nation balance is a little out of wack, but I think its expected on a private server in my opinion. 

A few things could be improved. Like, adding bf mobs outside of bowl or maybe adding Juraid? Black chitins, red chitins? Players like to feel progress and have goals. When they hit a wall. It starts to feel stagnant. 

The server is still very much enjoyable. Tomorrow is maintenance. Lets see what new updates are coming.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Ragnar said:

If you dont do anything to revert the situation,i bet server will be dead before march/april.

I mean,many ppl are selling their items/gbs for $,cause few servers are openning in january.

Market is dead,bifrost stuff are extremely overpriced,so people arent buying/selling anything at all.And bifrost on weekends is not enough,simple as that.
Please,open your eyes and do something,add bif mobs to cz or something,i dont know,just do something.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. There are everytime new servers that make re-launch 4x times in a year or so. And yes, people can choose them, we do not force anyone to play with us. We just serve the best experience to our users, the rest is their choice. If they want to be re-launched 4x times in a year, this is their choice. ProfessionalKO is still valuable. Because when you take a look at our history you can see only 4x relaunch including this one since 2014. Most of the servers do this in a year or so. 

We have a schedule for events, items etc. Do not worry, all will be released one by one when they are done with their schedule.

• Like 4

" I didnt get anything for 2 months cause i cant find a fkin boss because u camping eslant 24/7 and im not crying at all xd." 

that's your repIy Ragnar regarding to my sugesstions. You consider people are crying when they make a sugesstion simpIy. So my repIy is same for u " Don't cry and keep pIaying "

Thanks

27 minutes ago, turkstar said:

" I didnt get anything for 2 months cause i cant find a fkin boss because u camping eslant 24/7 and im not crying at all xd." 

that's your repIy Ragnar regarding to my sugesstions. You consider people are crying when they make a sugesstion simpIy. So my repIy is same for u " Don't cry and keep pIaying "

Thanks

What does that have to do with this?i was talking about big clans overall,not about your topic lol,braindead.

And R1TA i dont understand what you meant with that,you can try to speak better english maybe,why would i suggest to relaunch server?make no sense lmao.

Edited by Ragnar

do you know what kills server the most? rumors about server is dying. make your suggestions but dont use that word its a curse.

can thoose toxic players leave server already? you talk about leaving for 1 month and you will eventually leave after 1 month. so leave our forum alone and keep your teenage fights somewhere else lol.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Obviously you have to learn english,i didnt say that im leaving server or im coming back,so go to school or use google translate better.

The only fucking fact is that server had 900 users 1 month ago,and nowdays it barely has 600,and that happened without new servers,so my question was whats gonna happen when few servers open in january?And im not a server hopper,nikos can tell you that im one of the oldest players that still play around since 2014/2015,so please,go tell someone else to keep fights outside your forum,cause forum is actually more of mine business than yours,atleast im trying to suggest stuff to keep the server alive,if you not gonna reply with someth useful or give suggestions,stay out of the topic.

" Just close this topic, no badmf ppl u wont  get extra cash before leaving. Simple" 

as MrCaIamiTY said, just coIse this topic and ignore those crying newbies. They dont deserve any fun. They w0nt be happy whatever u bring and new. They aII mad about game and keep compIaining.

Game is so active, there's pk aII the time at bowl. Bifrost events are crowded. What u expect more ? Stop crying and keep pIaying..

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

As turkstar said,listen to him and do what he says,close the topic.When big clans like badmf play alone then it will be funny to see you come and cry on the forums cause no activity in cz or events.

problem is time zone, in turk time u can see many ppl in bowl for events pk and good time to they
in latin time too, u can pk without mages, 2-3 vs 2-3 pts too, but now that AA and RT drop braverys more ppl go bowl 

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

As turkstar said,listen to him and do what he says,close the topic.When big clans like badmf play alone then it will be funny to see you come and cry on the forums cause no activity in cz or events.

Funny Ragnar, we dont need to be playing alone because we aIready ended server, many of us are bareIy pIaying at the moment. I expIained the reasons on my suggestions. But what i saw recentIy is, many nice drops on eslant bosses especiaIIy Karus side after my topic was readed by Nikos. I dont believe it's a coincidence. Unfortunetly Isiloon is a sh1t boss again. Anyway good luck to u.