BLOOD and BATTLEAREA unban please

Dear ProfessionalKO Team,

I am writing to appeal the recent ban of my character, bLood and battlearea, due to alleged fake-streaming activity. I understand the seriousness of the offense and the importance of maintaining fair play within the game.

I want to sincerely apologize for any unintentional violation of the game's rules. I was unaware that I was showing content other than the game, and I was not informed that displaying content outside the game screen could be considered "fake-streaming" and lead to a ban.

I admit that I did not stay updated on the recent forum announcements regarding the changes to KC rewards and the addition of new activity factors. As a new player, I am still learning the ropes, and I take full responsibility for not being familiar with the updated guidelines.

To clarify, I started playing Knight Online two years ago but only began streaming three days ago. Due to my inexperience with streaming, showing a black screen was an unintentional mistake, not a deliberate attempt to deceive or gain an unfair advantage.

I assure you that my actions were not intentional and did not stem from any malicious intent.

I kindly request you to consider lifting the ban on my character. I have familiarized myself with the updated guidelines and will ensure strict adherence to the rules in the future. I am also committed to staying updated on any future announcements through the official channels.

Additionally, I would like to respectfully request that you consider the circumstances surrounding the recent update regarding the KC reward streaming system. I was not aware of the rule change, and showing a black screen was a result of this lack of awareness. Ideally, I would have appreciated the opportunity to be informed about the update and address the issue before receiving a ban.Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response and the opportunity to continue playing ProfessionalKO. @nikos32 @GM_Help @GM_Knight

• KEKW 1

Our friend 'Blood' has been familiar with the game for almost 2 years. He has never streamed before. Let alone Blood, even I, with 20 years of gaming experience, opened a stream for the first time due to this event, and I didn't know anything about it; no information was shared, no rules were detailed. I believe that the ban decision was made due to a misunderstanding of intentions. We vouch for our friend's morals and good intentions wholeheartedly. There can be no slightest hint of malice or pursuit of illegal gains. We expect this issue to be resolved with sensitivity and understanding as soon as possible. Best regards

• Like 1
  • Ban 1

I mean I totally understand why the ban was given but I think its a bit harsh and quick decision and not such a big deal ... in other words with cases like this one and others that may come , in my opinion a warning should be given to the particular person  and if the issue continues proceed to a ban ... This move shows how professional you are and also try to be close to the players so they choose your server to play and spend their time and money also... I mean you are not able to be sure if this was intentional or not so this makes it 50-50 ... as the guy says he has  no experience  about how trovo works and also was not informed about the rules obviously... A second chance is not a wrong decision ... Its sad to throw away every effort "x" player puts in this server just for a silly mistake ... @nikos32 ❤️

• Like 2

I think given the lack of experience most Knight Online players have towards streaming should come in consideration when handing out penalties such as bans. I think a couple warnings in-game would be more sufficient. Also, this new 'streaming' service that was brought in the latest patch should have went through beta testing before applying such activities to the server. Obviously it was not well thought out considering the multiple changes to KC rewards. I think its only fair to wipe the slate clean and give this player another chance.

• Like 5

Mistakes like this can happen, but just because he is inexperienced in live streaming doesn't mean he should be banned indefinitely. He doesn't deserve it. You guys should bring him back to show that you are close to your players. That way you will show the difference of this server. @nikos32@GM_Help@GM_Knight

With best regards. 

a.k.aTommy

Edited by WizardOfHell
  • Like 2

I've reviewed the update notes regarding the KC reward system for livestreaming, and I couldn't find any specific mention of banning due to streaming with a black screen or similar issues. It seems there might be a misunderstanding or a gap in the communication of rules about what constitutes a bannable offense in terms of streaming content.

My own attempts at streaming have highlighted how easy it is to unintentionally run afoul of guidelines that aren't clearly outlined or communicated. This situation underscores the need for clearer rules and perhaps a more direct way of informing players about important updates and changes, especially ones that could result in such severe consequences as a ban.

Considering the circumstances, it appears that the ban might have been an overly harsh reaction to an honest mistake. Given the lack of clear guidelines on this matter in the update notes, a review and reconsideration of the ban would seem fair. It's crucial for the community to have a clear understanding of the rules, and for those rules to be consistently applied. A dialogue between players and the ProfessionalKO team could help prevent similar issues in the future and build a stronger, more informed community.

• Like 2

I don't think it's ban is a well deserved action since the rules of the livestreaming function changed a lot in the first 24hours, I also don't think he made that by accident (but ye maybe he did), even so, perma banning him is a very severe punishment, maybe give him a streak or a 24hours ban. It's clear to me that he regret doing that and he learned the lesson. We saw people not being banned for many worse things.

• Like 1

People shouldn't be banned indefinitely because of an honest mistake and without a warning. That's an overkill.

We can never be sure whether their intensions were malicious unless we make sure that they are aware of their wrong doing, and if we cannot be sure of their intensions before we punish them so severely, then our own intensions must be questioned as well.

Moreover, what is the measure in the decision to ban someone indefinitely as the first course of action? Where is the justice in that?

It is unjust to ban people indefinitely without taking the benefit of the doubt into consideration at all.

True justice can be achieved only through fairness, not severeness.

We expect the management of this game to display their good intensions, and practice true justice by reconsidering their decision for this case.

So that as the community of this server, we will know that we are in safe and fair hands, and not under the risk of losing all our efforts for an honest mistake.

@nikos32 @GM_Help @GM_Knight

Edited by NTGODRIC
  • Like 1

Banning a user without a fair reason is unacceptable and violates the principle of equal treatment. Every user deserves fair treatment and a chance to explain their actions. Bans such like this not only limit acces to game, but also affects the community's trust in moderation system. Therefore it is important that ban decisions are made transparently and after a through investigation. "bLood" who has ben banned has not broken the rules intentionaly or premeditatedly, his actions were punished immeasurably. It's important to take into account the context and intent of the user's actions. A fair solution and the understanding that anyone can make a mistake unknowingly are crucial to a healthy and trusted online community. As users, we expect a quick and fair response from the owner of the server in the case of an unfair ban. As an administrator, you have many other options to punish a player who unknowingly breaks the (unclear) rules of the game. A permanent ban is definitely too much.

#freebLood @nikos32

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bLood battlearea said:

Dear ProfessionalKO Team,

I am writing to appeal the recent ban of my character, bLood and battlearea, due to alleged fake-streaming activity. I understand the seriousness of the offense and the importance of maintaining fair play within the game.

I want to sincerely apologize for any unintentional violation of the game's rules. I was unaware that I was showing content other than the game, and I was not informed that displaying content outside the game screen could be considered "fake-streaming" and lead to a ban.

I admit that I did not stay updated on the recent forum announcements regarding the changes to KC rewards and the addition of new activity factors. As a new player, I am still learning the ropes, and I take full responsibility for not being familiar with the updated guidelines.

To clarify, I started playing Knight Online two years ago but only began streaming three days ago. Due to my inexperience with streaming, showing a black screen was an unintentional mistake, not a deliberate attempt to deceive or gain an unfair advantage.

I assure you that my actions were not intentional and did not stem from any malicious intent.

I kindly request you to consider lifting the ban on my character. I have familiarized myself with the updated guidelines and will ensure strict adherence to the rules in the future. I am also committed to staying updated on any future announcements through the official channels.

Additionally, I would like to respectfully request that you consider the circumstances surrounding the recent update regarding the KC reward streaming system. I was not aware of the rule change, and showing a black screen was a result of this lack of awareness. Ideally, I would have appreciated the opportunity to be informed about the update and address the issue before receiving a ban.Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response and the opportunity to continue playing ProfessionalKO. @nikos32 @GM_Help @GM_Knight

There is something I'm curious about. I would be very happy if you could answer.

How long did this black screen display last?

Posted (edited)

I apologize for any confusion regarding the black screen while streaming.

I was unaware that the source selection in Trovo was causing the issue. Upon further investigation, I discovered that mistakenly selecting the option in the second circle, instead of the first circle (which captures all screens), prevented GeForce from recognizing the game (KO) and resulted in a black screen being shared. Thankfully, changing the settings to capture all screens (first circle option in image ) successfully resolved the issue and now my screen displays correctly.

https://ibb.co/JB6LKtg

https://ibb.co/qdKTCBF

Edited by bLood battlearea

• Administrators
2 hours ago, bLood battlearea said:

I apologize for any confusion regarding the black screen while streaming.

that actually wasn't the reason of your ban.

but that you made multiple stream (kerberos3542, kerberos4235) and game (bLood, battlearea) accounts just for the rewards,
while you were already streaming and playing as xVdekjeNNNNNN.

notice that the character xVdekjeNNNNNN is not banned; only the specific characters you attempted to exploit with have been banned.

I understand you believe xVdekjeNNNNNN is one of my accounts. However, I want to assure you that xVdekjeNNNNNN does not belong to me, and I have never played with it. It belongs to a friend who may have played "battlearea" and "bLood". This could explain why you saw shared IP addresses with my account.

While I was multi streaming, it was before any policy changes regarding multiple accounts for rewards were implemented. At the time, there was no punishment for this activity, and I was unaware of any such policy violation.

Furthermore, these accounts were banned just before Bifrost on Tuesday-Wednesday night. Unfortunately, this update happened right before my ban, leaving me unaware of the policy change and unable to rectify the situation.

Given the above, I humbly request you to reconsider the ban. I was unaware of the updated policy on multiple accounts and had no malicious intent. I have always strived to follow the community guidelines and am truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I played the original Usko Knightonline for many years. I have never seen a punishment as severe as this one. Many players can exploit the vulnerability of the system. You should have warned me first. Maybe delete kc or 1 day ban. Banning indefinitely is a very severe punishment. This is a private server. You must gain players. Please make the necessary correction

• Like 2

Unfortunately what I am hearing I believe this was not intentional from what I been reading everybody makes mistakes in game and in life and it a honest one and he should not be Crucify for a mistake . There are so many rules in and regulation in the game its like a Encyclopedia it would take you hours and days to read all this but the bottom line it is a harsh punishment for a mistake unmanned him and do something else that not so aggressive 

• Like 1