TEXAS__16 sebepsiz ban yeme

İyi forumlar

Yaklaşık 3 gün önce charım bloklandı.Sebebi "account paylaşımı" diye geçiyor fakat zaman zaman abimle aynı evden oyun oynadığımız dönemler oldu.Kimsenin birşey paylaşması söz konusu değildir.Ayrıca "öz abim." bırakın id passwordu insan kredi kartı sifresini vs paylaşıyor kardesiyle.Sonuç itibariyle kardesiz.Bu tarz kurallar genel itibariyle karakter paylaşımı sonrası yaşanacak sorunlar "hırsızlık kötüye kullanım vb." şeyler için uygulanıyor.Burada böyle birşey söz konusu değildir.Abimin ban sebebi bireysel kendisini ilgilendirmesi gerekir diye düşünüyorum.Burada olayla ilgili hiçbir alakam olmadığı halde bloklanmama anlam verebilmiş değilim.Çözüm için konu açtım, dönüşünüzü bekliyorum.   

My character was blocked about 3 days ago. The reason is said to be "account sharing", but there were times when I played the game with my brother in the same house. There is no question of anyone sharing anything. Also, "my own brother." Leaving aside the id password, a person shares his credit card password etc. with his brother. After all, we are brothers. These kinds of rules are generally applied for problems that will occur after character sharing, such as "theft, misuse, etc." There is no such thing here. I think the reason for my brother's ban should be his individual concern. I couldn't understand why I was blocked even though I had nothing to do with the incident. I opened a topic for a solution, I am waiting for your return.

@nikos32 @GM_Help @GM_Knight

Edited by TEXAS__16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• TEXAS__16 changed the title to TEXAS__16 sebepsiz ban yeme

Texas__16 got blocked because his brother argued with Nikos. But Texas__16 has done nothing wrong.

Notably, we have verified that "Texas__16" is not currently listed on any ban or strike lists, further emphasizing his clean record and lack of personal involvement in any transgressions. In light of his positive contributions and consistent adherence to the community guidelines, we kindly urge you to reconsider the blocking of "Texas__16" and allow him to resume his participation on the server. @nikos32

He's been a good player for a long time, always playing fair and helping others. We think it's not fair to block Texas__16 for his brother's mistake.

He deserves to play again like he used to in 2014 and 2023.

Kind Regards

Edited by OsmanAmca
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TEXAS__16 said:

İyi forumlar

Yaklaşık 3 gün önce charım bloklandı.Sebebi "account paylaşımı" diye geçiyor fakat zaman zaman abimle aynı evden oyun oynadığımız dönemler oldu.Kimsenin birşey paylaşması söz konusu değildir.Ayrıca "öz abim." bırakın id passwordu insan kredi kartı sifresini vs paylaşıyor kardesiyle.Sonuç itibariyle kardesiz.Bu tarz kurallar genel itibariyle karakter paylaşımı sonrası yaşanacak sorunlar "hırsızlık kötüye kullanım vb." şeyler için uygulanıyor.Burada böyle birşey söz konusu değildir.Abimin ban sebebi bireysel kendisini ilgilendirmesi gerekir diye düşünüyorum.Burada olayla ilgili hiçbir alakam olmadığı halde bloklanmama anlam verebilmiş değilim.Çözüm için konu açtım, dönüşünüzü bekliyorum.   

My character was blocked about 3 days ago. The reason is said to be "account sharing", but there were times when I played the game with my brother in the same house. There is no question of anyone sharing anything. Also, "my own brother." Leaving aside the id password, a person shares his credit card password etc. with his brother. After all, we are brothers. These kinds of rules are generally applied for problems that will occur after character sharing, such as "theft, misuse, etc." There is no such thing here. I think the reason for my brother's ban should be his individual concern. I couldn't understand why I was blocked even though I had nothing to do with the incident. I opened a topic for a solution, I am waiting for your return.

I agree a 100 % he shouldn't be banned because of his brothers mistake especially when both brothers share the same computer he a honest player and likeable person in game can you unwanted him thx toosweet 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TEXAS__16 said:

İyi forumlar

I've played with Emrullah. He is clean player who doesn't use Any 3rd party tool and doesn't engage in selling or buying item, Gold bar etc. by USD.

• Like 1

Reading about @TEXAS__16’s ban raises serious questions about the fairness of the GMs. It seems Texas has been penalized for something he didn't do. The fact that he has a clean record and isn't on any ban lists only adds to the confusion and unfairness of this situation. 

Why should a player suffer consequences for another's actions, especially when they have consistently followed community guidelines and contributed positively to the game? This isn't just about Texas; it's about setting a fair and reasonable precedent for all players. 

@nikos32, I strongly urge you to reevaluate this decision.

#JusticeForTexas_16

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Droco said:

Reading about @TEXAS__16’s ban raises serious questions about the fairness of the GMs. It seems Texas has been penalized for something he didn't do. The fact that he has a clean record and isn't on any ban lists only adds to the confusion and unfairness of this situation. 

Why should a player suffer consequences for another's actions, especially when they have consistently followed community guidelines and contributed positively to the game? This isn't just about Texas; it's about setting a fair and reasonable precedent for all players. 

#JusticeForTexas_16

Well said. Dont know the specifics but i do know that this guy doesnt even harm a fly. Banning seems kinda overkill

• Like 1

If there is any offense or fault, it is "individual." Texas is a very well-intentioned player. I believe that the imposed sanction is not justified. We hope for the character ban to be lifted as soon as possible, and we look forward to their return to the game. Good forums.

Edited by Ojo
  • Like 1

I have played with him for last 2 db and never had probem. If he did not like something in party, he would quit party rather than curse someone. One of the good players that exist in this game at the moment.

• Like 1

#JusticeForTexas_16

5 hours ago, Droco said:

#JusticeForTexas_16

#JusticeForTexas_16

• Like 1