Best way to win one event log noob id at opposite nation and let they kill u for few points

• Sky changed the title to Best way to win one event log noob id at opposite nation and let they kill u for few points
2 minutes ago, tmodular1ty said:

I got a better idea. Stop being a scrub scared to not win 1 LNS event and just go PK. Maybe follow your girlfriends advice (COTTONCANDY) Btw, she is like 44 and lying to you about her age to get items. You're welcome.

This topic is about how ppl do ilegal things to win one event, about another things, we just friends and nobody need to gift items to each other, we all know the age of each other at clan cos we are close friends from years, so ur words dont make any sense in this post

About pk, if u talk about pk maybe ur guys at human side will learn how to do pk and dont run together 30 persons vs 8 at bowl, anyway i hope GM see this topic soon 

Good luck, kisses and love from me 😘

• Cool 1

9 minutes ago, Sky said:

This topic is about how ppl do ilegal things to win one event, about another things, we just friends and nobody need to gift items to each other, we all know the age of each other at clan cos we are close friends from years, so ur words dont make any sense in this post

About pk, if u talk about pk maybe ur guys at human side will learn how to do pk and dont run together 30 persons vs 8 at bowl, anyway i hope GM see this topic soon 

Good luck, kisses and love from me 😘

You must be blind or AFK during EU pk. Orcs were at human base and killed isiloon within 2 minutes. So, please tell me more about this 30 person vs 8 at bowl. You have EVERY excuse in the book.

• Thumbs Down 3

What the proof u got that cottoncandy just wanna items..and people who knows cotton knows that she farm 24/7 if shes not pk...why u give such a bad accusations ....she had bp to farm booro...she had warrior.and archers to macro if shes sleeps..what kind of nonsense are you talking about...cotton is always a farmer that doesnt need help for items from anyone...maybe she the one that gives more than take. Be kind  with your words. 

Meowvelous is her bps i think u saw that name always at booro or alone at mini dms ( if you are an active player) and her archer is meowmaste..i bet ppl see that name always get 2 3 kekuring everyday 🤣

Get to know people before u judge and write nonsense about people that you dont know and maybe dont even know you. 

I am CottonCandy and i no lie to anyone..malaysian people call me mama because they all know i am a mom....i never lie about my age but i never tell anyone either..i just wanna play game ..what it has to do with my age anyway. I am here to play game not to seduce people, why should i share my personal detail...but since you bring this up..i wanna say thank you for making me famous ..yes i am not a young lady and i am a mom....i do online businesss..online shop...i even a blogger and monetized my content..i have more than 10 pages on facebook that has 200k ++ followers. And i  also a hardcore farmer that is famous for selling gbs on other servers among friends, only in profko i farm to play. So farming just to get item slowly for me is just a piece of cake, my dear. I already plan to quit because i get bored pk 4 pt human vs me 1pt always...this not fun anymore...but since you bring this up...maybe i should continue to play to annoys you more 🤔

this is me btw..im am not a young lady...sky and people in clan knows that and malaysian people also knows that..you dont know that bcos u dont know me ..

https://ibb.co/CtPtKK7

May God bring peace in your heart.

Regards

Molly @ Mollie @ CottonCandy

@ Meowvelous @ meowmaste

@ proud mom and proud cat mom

• ClapClap 1

uwaa Thank you io_oi ...i thought u hated me....I don't know this man and why he trynna humiliated me in public like this. I farm like hell ..how could he say that sobs 🤧

I stay with sky bcos i need to stay with someone who has different mindset..if all wanna be in large crowd...how server gonna last..who  gonna pk ? pk guard? atross rt ...all day long?Ko is about pk if no pk what is KO :(

On 9/5/2023 at 5:24 AM, tmodular1ty said:

I got a better idea. Stop being a scrub scared to not win 1 LNS event and just go PK. Maybe follow your girlfriends advice (COTTONCANDY) Btw, she is like 44 and lying to you about her age to get items. You're welcome.

On 9/5/2023 at 5:42 AM, tmodular1ty said:

You must be blind or AFK during EU pk. Orcs were at human base and killed isiloon within 2 minutes. So, please tell me more about this 30 person vs 8 at bowl. You have EVERY excuse in the book.

What a cringe guy you are. Why did even bring up someone's gender or age to this kind of topic. This not makes you right, its just makes you an idiot like you are now.

Btw yes humans at pk are like 4-5 parties at the same time while orcs trying to get inside the bowl with max 2 parties and sometimes exact opposite. So no need to cry about it. Be just and play your game. And also most of the orc characters are farmers, please dont show me the online users list i already know it better than you.

Edited by Raspberry
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, tmodular1ty said:

How does it relate to the subject? I request GMs to ban this character from the forum. for sharing the person's information here without her consent.

This lame person is always like that, unfortunately. Here he can say fuck the event and say what a victory you won when the day comes.
You probably got this intelligence gene from your mother...

5 hours ago, FermuriaN said:

Fermurian, you know Molly almost as well as we do, and you know how sensitive she is about these kinds of things. let me put your joke in your ass...

As far as I can see from external interactions, Gm has knowledge on the subject. There are no comments yet. We hope the evaluation will be concluded as soon as possible.

Hoping to play respectfully. (Of course it's not possible to expect this respect with some motherfuckers)

Edited by Traiteur
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ClapClap 1

Thanks bop but about fermurian i dont even know this guy, we only on same pk pt a few times...since then he shout my name at bdw lobby  as if  he knows me well...

https://ibb.co/mBGF5J4

and about my age i didnt even recall tell anyone my age. .i dont think its important tho.bcos what it has to do with games.

Yes assume i 80 or 90 its good so nobody pm to flirt me..i busy farming no time to chatting and flrting..i dont even have time to check this forum til people ask me if i know that guy...no i dont know him

If he mad cos he die bcos of pk go play farmville at facebook....simple.

this people dont know how we trust each other and sharing item system...not only i use sky cs to use for pk i also use tony p2 and his iron belt. And return after pk.

My level of farming so hardcore that even ppl pm me said you gonna farm til when come pk..how the hell he gets this idea that i try to get items from sky...this people never get friendship like us that base on trust and sharing.

To make p1 i sold my le +8 ..how sad i feel to sell the only le+8 on server but still he think i just sit here being cute waiting for a man to feed me 🤦

Omg bless this man heart..show him a light to be kind and give him brain also please..amin

I dont need to explain actually let ppl assume what they wanna assume but this getting too much and thanos also support and help fermurian mocking me and disrespecting me..thanks toxic community. Bad ppl lalways free to do whatever he wants..life is so unfair.

Goodbye everybody..have a blessed day

• Like 3
  • ClapClap 1

There is always dummies on forum that tries to bring the worse out of you, a perfect example above. This topic has nothing to do with most of the comments/replies. But I do suggest that player with the id of tmodular1ty is exposed of who that person is and everyone would know. What gives you the right to even assume or expose someone's age or assume that person is getting free items by lying about her age? What does lying about age would help someone get them free items? There is no sense in your post and since you prolly have a tiny brain like some of the players here, maybe don't comment on something that is not related to the topic? 

Regarding Fermurian making a post of ROF, my question to you is - SO? Do you have the ROF on you? Did you kill the felankor by yourself? Are you gonna get rich by it in real life? Need some items to sell for some money? I don't get why are you always trying to get attention by calling people out even when they have 0 f..ks to be given. Since there's always people assuming here I will as well. Are you not getting any attention in real life?  I'll gift you some items so you can buy a burrito just pm me anytime.

It's really shameful a GM supporting a mocking. You can do better Thanos!

• Thanks 1

On 05.09.2023 at 05:24, tmodular1ty said:

Daha iyi bir fikrim var. 1 LNS müsabakasını kazanamamaktan korkan acemi olmayı bırakın ve PK'ye gidin. Belki kız arkadaşlarınızın tavsiyelerine uyun (COTTONCANDY) Bu arada, kendisi 44 yaşında ve eşya almak için size yaşı hakkında yalan söylüyor. Rica ederim.

Insulting a woman for literal no reason... What kind of disrespect is this? Lying about her age, did she hurt you?

You are not a MAN. And u will not be.

• Thanks 1

I know molly (many times play with her as mean Machine or scarlet witch) and i think is person that she never gave a reason to some1 talk about in game she is LADY and it is not good thing some1 because he can write here to express or insult another player, at the end it is a game that we all try to find an hour from our tide schedules to play here. Anyway I also want to thank Molly cause as she said she is mother and always protect my son like is her child, who plays at the same clan. 

• ClapClap 1

On 9/5/2023 at 5:24 AM, tmodular1ty said:

What if she is 14, 24, or whatever? Everyone regardless of gender/religion/race and 15+ years old, can play. So what? 

What if she is married?

What if his boyfriends reads the things you wrote?

What if someone did the same to your girlfriend?

Someone is reporting something illegal, and you say silly things like "she is 44 hehe" Really?

Your account has been suspended from posting for the next 10 days.

• Like 2
  • ClapClap 1