remove boss spawn notice  

73 members have voted

1. 1. remove boss spawn notice

• yes
    • no

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators
19 hours ago, wuuugambino said:

Im definitely support this argument. Bring us back old eslant memories, i miss that feeling that came into my mind before i go to sleep ''let me check eslant, maybe i can find some boss'' This notice thing took that feeling from us. For campers, i recommend 1 thing. Eslant minimum level must be 72. 

except that you couldn't find any because the people who killed it last had noted down the time?

even though the respawn time is more randomized in our server, you can still assume that it won't respawn for the next X mins/hrs after killing it..

6 hours ago, nikos32 said:

except that you couldn't find any because the people who killed it last had noted down the time?

even though the respawn time is more randomized in our server, you can still assume that it won't respawn for the next X mins/hrs after killing it..

That's the good point. I got an idea but im not sure that community would like it. The latest boss system in official Knight Online has specific boss time in eslant (23:00 TR time usually) Every bosses of eslant spawning at the exact same time and even solo players can get the loot by chance. Eslant campers are still exist. I don't wanna blame nobody without evidence... but most of the campers still has raptor +5's and low gears. There is 1 possibility about them: the possibility is they had an addiction in gambling 😁 Otherwise there is no chance to still playing with low gear. 

Thank you for respond Nikos32

(Edited for grammar mistake :))

Edited by wuuugambino

• 3 weeks later...

The notification might stay but not as soon as boss spawns.

If possible adjust the notification to 15 minutes after boss spawn and if not killed yet like "There is a spawned boss in ......" 

So the people looking for boss will luckily find one and the boss wont live longer than 20 minutes if not killed or found by anyone

🤷🏻‍♂️

Removing boss notice will not remain any chance for the ones who just want to try their luck. Esland campers will get everythng if the others do not see any notice. Now, you can at least try to catch the boss, try to get the time and try to catch the next one. Without Boss Notice, most of the players will just FORGET Eslant, it will be campers' forever.

Edited by OsmanAmca

Possible updates to help with esland bosses.

1) spawn at the same time

2) boost their Hp

3) add chitin anti-weapon drop to falcon , TC , dark stone( so more ppl will be around )

4) 1+2

5) Make them immune to any attack for 5 min after notice.

1 hour ago, OsmanAmca said:

Removing boss notice will not remain any chance for the ones who just want to try their luck. Esland campers will get everythng if the others do not see any notice. Now, you can at least try to catch the boss, try to get the time and try to catch the next one. Without Boss Notice, most of the players will just FORGET Eslant, it will be campers' forever.

this is wrong. there are  20x multiclient chars waiting in eslant and when they see the notice they just spot the boss in 10 sec and tp on them. when there is no notice you need to spent time in eslant if you want to catch the boss. eslant campers sacrifice their time to find boss before others. now clans just farm or pk in cz with their mains and hunt bosses in eslant with multiclients due to notice