Rainbow Goblin R attack Sorunu / Problem

Merhaba, 

Rainbow goblin için yapılan R attack güncellemesi ilk yapıldığında düzgün çalışıyordu ve bütün karakterler 20 hasar verebiliyordu ve eşit olarak herkesin şansı olabiliyordu. En son yapıtığım gözlemde bu R attack olayı her karakterin BASE atağında göre farklılık gösteriyor. Örneğin ; Attacker karakterler (Warrior Rogue ve BP) R ile yaklaşık olarak 2x R attack ile Goblini öldürebilirken, Support karakterler (Defans Priest ve Mage) maksimum 100 damage atabiliyor. Böylece bu durum eşitsizliğe neden oluyor. Bu durumun tekrar gözden geçirilmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum. 

iyi oyunlar.

@GM_Thanos @Majesty

The R attack update for the rainbow goblin was working fine when it was first released, and all characters could deal 20 damage and everyone had an equal chance. In my last observation, this R attack event differs according to the BASE attack of each character. For example ; Attacker characters (Warrior Rogue and BP) can kill the Goblin with R for approximately 2x R attack, while Support characters (Defensive Priest and Mage) can inflict a maximum of 100 damage. So this causes inequality. I think this situation should be reconsidered.

Have Fun.

@nikos32

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, tchuKimon said:

Change your class and stop cry.

There are several other things on the server that are not balanced.

I suggest you use your brain. I'm not the only one playing a Support character on the server. Your team also has people playing support characters. If you have a team of course. This is an error report. It's not open to your low-level comments.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OsmanAmca said:

Oh boy, stop that. Don’t make me to make you 2nd Toni. 

Learn other perspectives than saying “cry” for every situation and do not mislead the topic.

haha, you're funny.

Nikos knows how to kill the goblin, these days he was told to increase hp and he said he has no need so stop crying.

There are several things on the server that are out of balance and definitely the most benefited class is rogue.

I'm not going to answer any more, not because you said so but because it's useless to continue this conversation with you. 😃

7 minutes ago, tchuKimon said:

haha, you're funny.

Nikos knows how to kill the goblin, these days he was told to increase hp and he said he has no need so stop crying.

There are several things on the server that are out of balance and definitely the most benefited class is rogue.

I'm not going to answer any more, not because you said so but because it's useless to continue this conversation with you. 😃

Which is obviously shows that you do not understand what you read also. 

Simple explanation for your capacity.

All jobs gonna be able to hit only R damage and all R damages will be equal. ( E.g. Warrior R=20 Priest R=20 Rogue R=20 Mage R=20 )

Capito? 

Edited by OsmanAmca

Assas kill it with 2 R i think, warriors with 3 if i dont remember, mages and priest idk to be honest, but also idk why u just made a post after 1 week, look like ur guys cannot ks it anymore, i saw ur clan kill it a lot times with assas, idk why suddenly u care about it, look like cannot kill it anymore 

Ps i hope rainbow be like few weeks ago that need a lot R to kill it (all class same dmg at rainbow)

Edited by Sky

2 hours ago, tchuKimon said:

Change your class and stop cry.

There are several other things on the server that are not balanced.

Indeed there are many things that are not balance like the nations but still, Rainbow goblin is the hot thing right now, everyone wants the wings.

So instead of being an ass, try to help with a suggestion  on the things that you think are not balanced or shut up, if you happy with everything around.

23 minutes ago, Sky said:

Assas kill it with 2 R i think, warriors with 3 if i dont remember, mages and priest idk to be honest, but also idk why u just made a post after 1 week, look like ur guys cannot ks it anymore, i saw ur clan kill it a lot times with assas, idk why suddenly u care about it, look like cannot kill it anymore

Some people can see a bit further and they dont think just for themselfs.

sometimes you need to think about the common good, you should try it, you will feel better :)

Edited by Dude

13 minutes ago, Dude said:

sometimes you need to think about the common good, you should try it, you will feel better :)

About common good is make a pt assas to stay bowl and after 1 week post about this problem.? as i said i hope rainbow be like before that need a lot R to kill it, read a little is good to health :)

Edited by Sky

13 minutes ago, Dude said:

Indeed there are many things that are not balance like the nations but still, Rainbow goblin is the hot thing right now, everyone wants the wings.

So instead of being an ass, try to help with a suggestion  on the things that you think are not balanced or shut up, if you happy with everything around.

Some people can see a bit further and they dont think just for themselfs.

Funny that I don't see anyone asking to balance the rogue with the other classes.
Rogues can use ctrl minor, 99% rogues use makro and rogue don't have cd light feet.

Have you ever tried to be a warrior and kill a rogue? if he wants he will kill you regardless of the items you have.
Hit it, when you're low on hp, run and kill you again.

It's no use talking about scream or leg cut, the chance of these skills working are extremely low and even if it works, heal and light feet and Goodbye.

It's easy to come here to create a topic and complain about something that is affecting you, but I don't see you thinking about things that affect the rest of the players, so don't talk to me in common.

7 minutes ago, tchuKimon said:

Funny that I don't see anyone asking to balance the rogue with the other classes.
Rogues can use ctrl minor, 99% rogues use makro and rogue don't have cd light feet.

Have you ever tried to be a warrior and kill a rogue? if he wants he will kill you regardless of the items you have.

It's no use talking about scream or leg cut, the chance of these skills working are extremely low and even if it works, heal and light feet and Goodbye.

It's easy to come here to create a topic and complain about something that is affecting you, but I don't see you thinking about things that affect the rest of the players, so don't talk to me in common.

My Main class is warrior mate and i do agree with you about this but you should open different post and say what u have to say.

Dont just go to any other post and say people cry while they trying to fix something that is wrong.

36 minutes ago, Sky said:

Ps i hope rainbow be like few weeks ago that need a lot R to kill it (all class same dmg at rainbow)

Yeah as u mention our clan take it too much time and our leader talking about it cause we dont think only ourself. We killed rainbow goblin at least 7-8 times in 2 days. So as u can understand it's not about sirjhon. He talk for all support chars in this server. If we kill it we will share it we are not like the other clans. But this r update done for support chars. With this update support chars can have equal chance to kill rainbow goblin.

Also i agree it have to kill a bit harder cause now if we take bowl 1 sin can take it easily in 1 or 2 second. 

Regards. 

20 minutes ago, tchuKimon said:

Finally you make sense. The attitude you had was wrong. This is what bothering us. Create a topic for your complaints and requests instead offending and humiliating the others.

I do not like the thing that warriors are not able to win vs with sins even if they are geared extremely. ( Against sins who got 7/10 items - 6/10 players)

This is what it is. Just try to convince the admins about it or change your perspective and game playing. It’s been years that I’m not vsing with sins even if they ask for it or invite me to. 

26 minutes ago, OsmanAmca said:

Finally you make sense. The attitude you had was wrong. This is what bothering us. Create a topic for your complaints and requests instead offending and humiliating the others.

I do not like the thing that warriors are not able to win vs with sins even if they are geared extremely. ( Against sins who got 7/10 items - 6/10 players)

This is what it is. Just try to convince the admins about it or change your perspective and game playing. It’s been years that I’m not vsing with sins even if they ask for it or invite me to. 

Right, but there is a thread created on June 4th where there were people who agreed and the GM just didn't care.

So I think if you're going to balance something so that support has a chance, they should balance the rest of the server.

And yes, I gave that answer to SirJohn, because when I brought up this light feet topic, it was the answer that a legendary gave me.

I absolutely agree that everyone has the same chance, but why just change the goblin and for the rest, when will they take action and try to convince nikos to change?

3 minutes ago, tchuKimon said:

I absolutely agree that everyone has the same chance, but why just change the goblin and for the rest, when will they take action and try to convince nikos to change?

“Rome wasn’t built in a day but they were laying bricks every hour” 

I have no doubt that reasonable people of this community will be trying to improve the server better and better every other day. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SirJhon said:

Merhaba, 

Rainbow goblin için yapılan R attack güncellemesi ilk yapıldığında düzgün çalışıyordu ve bütün karakterler 20 hasar verebiliyordu ve eşit olarak herkesin şansı olabiliyordu. En son yapıtığım gözlemde bu R attack olayı her karakterin BASE atağında göre farklılık gösteriyor. Örneğin ; Attacker karakterler (Warrior Rogue ve BP) R ile yaklaşık olarak 2x R attack ile Goblini öldürebilirken, Support karakterler (Defans Priest ve Mage) maksimum 100 damage atabiliyor. Böylece bu durum eşitsizliğe neden oluyor. Bu durumun tekrar gözden geçirilmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum. 

iyi oyunlar.

@GM_Thanos @Majesty

The R attack update for the rainbow goblin was working fine when it was first released, and all characters could deal 20 damage and everyone had an equal chance. In my last observation, this R attack event differs according to the BASE attack of each character. For example ; Attacker characters (Warrior Rogue and BP) can kill the Goblin with R for approximately 2x R attack, while Support characters (Defensive Priest and Mage) can inflict a maximum of 100 damage. So this causes inequality. I think this situation should be reconsidered.

Have Fun.

@nikos32

Söylediğine katılıyorum.Fakat rainbow spawnı için hepimiz asaslara giriyoruz tek sorun r damage olayı değil demek ki .R damage ve yetişebilme telaşı, kısa sürede düşüyo olması karşı ırk içinde bir şans çünkü önünde respawn olup alma şansıda veriyor.Bunu çok yanlış bulmuyorum.Ama bu kadar kısa süre olması ve asas light feeti ile diğer classlarada ihtimalin azalmasıda ayrı problem.

Yav bu asasların her türlü bossu, goblin, isiyi, ultimayı alması sadece beni mi tilt ediyor? Neden usko gibi asasın büyük bosslara attığı drain kapatılmıyor.Üstüne rainbow biz 10 hit atıyoruz ama elinde dagger olan her asas lf ile koşup 2 atıyor. @Majesty @GM_Thanos Lütfen şu asasın her türlü bossu ve değerli dropları almasına bir çare bulunuz

Edited by ThomasScamShelby