46 minutes ago, RevienT4CulOs said:

I have not lied in anything I say, besides, if the nicknames I give these characters affect you, it is not my problem, I am not 35 years old and I have money thanks to god and my job to live in peace for a long time. Do not think that for  this game you are a better person than the rest because you only show how needy and lazy you are to profit from the game.

In what moment i said that im better that others cos one game.? oh god go read every comment i did, stop act like this now, u can go read every comment that u did, u start flame ppl for no reason and attack them even mention their family, if u got money or not, nobody care, just stop be an asshole and learn some manners and about ur characters nothing of that childish nicks, it just show the person that u are, this will be the last thing that i reply u, learn some manners cos the way u talk say much about urself 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sakis said:

I will like to say that when i helped sky in past killing mobs (even if i am not from his clan) he always gave me money from it even sometimes past alot of days. Also as far from my shide he  always take care little kids from the clan(like my son).

mrgoodcombonob

post there wow i like to see one same u :D

i know u will said that so my proof talking more then u

he said i sold my iron set for $ 

and he keeped our droped iron set like 2 week for play 

and if i told him u scam u keep the iron set for play he going to sold the iron neck only

for make said oh im ok im not scam 

but my pic

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/7076/n8rn6rok_png.htm

i found abuyer alot of times with good offer he said bla bla he not answer he afk and and for keep the iron set for play after he sold his iron set for $

good one sky scam

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Sky said:

In what moment i said that im better that others cos one game.? oh god go read every comment i did, stop act like this now, u can go read every comment that u did, u start flame ppl for no reason and attack them even mention their family, if u got money or not, nobody care, just stop be an asshole and learn some manners and about ur characters nothing of that childish nicks, it just show the person that u are, this will be the last thing that i reply u, learn some manners cos the way u talk say much about urself 

oh nice i feel u good man not scam from where u get this good words oh sky u make Cry really 

u try he this guy he is right and u stop scam ppl and learn from mistake so can your dad get some money to u :D

This will be my last answer at this post

1° not that u dont care anything about this server cos u already done and u moving to komyko to sell gbs.?

2° talking trash things to me that i keep items for myself at dead server cos i dont wanna share anything.?

3° is my fault all buyers u got havent enough gb (is my fault u so hungry for gbs to sell.?, the item isnt mine i should ask everyone before accept one offert, if u want sell one item at low price cos u need gbs to sell isnt my fault, if u want to sell everything that u get at low price like the item is urs isnt my fault also)

image.png

4° u keep talking i scam flag eggs.? everyone at party havent rune of ultima cos at that time was a bug where u can use sw from rune of ultima, everyone was agree about that, that u are greedy and want everything to u isnt my fault, if u think that way u should to play alone

5° u said u dont got many shares but i wonder about what share u talking about, every drop that we got is posted at discord, every member can see it with the amount that they gonna got from the drop

6° u also said i own u many shares.? i wanna know how liar u can be and talk trash to someone that u beg to join party cos nobody wanna have u at his party, i still wonder why u keep playing with us if u say i own u many drops, in my mind if someone didnt give me anything from many days and own me things, i just avoid play with them and not call them to kill one boss, pk or things like that, here u can see 3 days ago when u called us to kill isiloon, not so far from yesterday that u made this stupity post againts me

7° about your manners and attitudes i cannot say much, already feel ashamed how someone can be so pathetic to mention family of another person for his own fault of talk trash things to someone who help him in many time, here can see how pathetic and lame u are as person

8° about csw that we won, im clan leader of Huns.? we joined cos pk and i always say that, if my pt go there was cos pk only and they are my close friends, if u have any issue about coins from csw u can write Hifsi and not me cos im not clan leader of that clan

As i said, this will be my last reply at this post, i havent anything else to say, u can read and u will see what shame of person u are, cos u start talk trash things to someone and call him scammer without reason, thats what u get from all this and how i said, i hope u enjoy the video i sended u

https://streamable.com/fk5kpn

i made that video thinking about u, ps if i want to scam someone why i didnt did this since beginning.? i have all ids of my clan on my hands and i didnt even scam 1 coin from this, so u are nobody to talk that way to me, i hope u learn ur lesson and stop call someone scammer without reason only cos u want to sell gbs and u dont have enough gbs, u was the only person who keep pm everyday about share share share while the rest ppl just wait until the item sell, i forgot also how many times u beg me to give coins from my own inn to u, anyway i hope u stop be a lame person and for few gbs start talk tash to ppl that helped u at one point

• Like 1

You been calling many people scammer and not only Sky 🙄 and If Sky is a real scammer I won't follow him or be in his clan for many database already.  We all get our share equally, maybe sometimes a lil late because big expensive item is hard to sell, especially now many rich players has full items already and others have no enough gb to buy. That is why we always encourage people whose helping and those  in party to help find buyer or shout to sell it fast. To me this topic is too harsh and very ridiculous  💯 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sky said:

1° not that u dont care anything about this server cos u already done and u moving to komyko to sell gbs.?

2° talking trash things to me that i keep items for myself at dead server cos i dont wanna share anything.?

3° is my fault all buyers u got havent enough gb (is my fault u so hungry for gbs to sell.?, the item isnt mine i should ask everyone before accept one offert, if u want sell one item at low price cos u need gbs to sell isnt my fault, if u want to sell everything that u get at low price like the item is urs isnt my fault also)

image.png

4° u keep talking i scam flag eggs.? everyone at party havent rune of ultima cos at that time was a bug where u can use sw from rune of ultima, everyone was agree about that, that u are greedy and want everything to u isnt my fault, if u think that way u should to play alone

5° u said u dont got many shares but i wonder about what share u talking about, every drop that we got is posted at discord, every member can see it with the amount that they gonna got from the drop

6° u also said i own u many shares.? i wanna know how liar u can be and talk trash to someone that u beg to join party cos nobody wanna have u at his party, i still wonder why u keep playing with us if u say i own u many drops, in my mind if someone didnt give me anything from many days and own me things, i just avoid play with them and not call them to kill one boss, pk or things like that, here u can see 3 days ago when u called us to kill isiloon, not so far from yesterday that u made this stupity post againts me

7° about your manners and attitudes i cannot say much, already feel ashamed how someone can be so pathetic to mention family of another person for his own fault of talk trash things to someone who help him in many time, here can see how pathetic and lame u are as person

8° about csw that we won, im clan leader of Huns.? we joined cos pk and i always say that, if my pt go there was cos pk only and they are my close friends, if u have any issue about coins from csw u can write Hifsi and not me cos im not clan leader of that clan

As i said, this will be my last reply at this post, i havent anything else to say, u can read and u will see what shame of person u are, cos u start talk trash things to someone and call him scammer without reason, thats what u get from all this and how i said, i hope u enjoy the video i sended u

i made that video thinking about u, ps if i want to scam someone why i didnt did this since beginning.? i have all ids of my clan on my hands and i didnt even scam 1 coin from this, so u are nobody to talk that way to me, i hope u learn ur lesson and stop call someone scammer without reason only cos u want to sell gbs and u dont have enough gbs, u was the only person who keep pm everyday about share share share while the rest ppl just wait until the item sell, i forgot also how many times u beg me to give coins from my own inn to u, anyway i hope u stop be a lame person and for few gbs start talk tash to ppl that helped u at one point

lol i told u are artist :D

what about this pic say

https://ibb.co/tQBMCZ0

https://ibb.co/Y2QxtNC

https://ibb.co/M16Ctmc

again dont make yourself stuipd u are one the bigger scam in this server go seling your gb poor for $ as y said 

1 hour ago, Schwarzkopf said:

lol i told u are artist :D

what about this pic say

https://ibb.co/tQBMCZ0

https://ibb.co/Y2QxtNC

https://ibb.co/M16Ctmc

again dont make yourself stuipd u are one the bigger scam in this server go seling your gb poor for $ as y said 

Let me give u one advice, dont make urself ridiculous cos u look as a clown

If i own u many drops as u said, why u keep playing with us and call us.? u can compare dates and when u called us to kill isiloon, isnt few days ago.? i wonder what person gonna let another one take adventage of him, if i really own u many things why u was keep playing with us until yesterday.?

Just stop post and ss everything cos u look as a clown, just now u show ur lame manners and ur iq lvl that cannot even understand a basic english, if u dont know english at least try use google translate, im done with this post and what u trying to show but as im telling u, stop show ur lame education

And ofc im the bigger scammer in the world, thats why ppl keep playing with me like they dont care i scam them, anyway, good luck in the next server, i hope u get some profit and start study at least english, good luck and have good day

There's many players that has played with Sky, how is it that we have never heard from any other player that he is a Scammer? That should give you some input on what you're implementing. If someone forgot to give me share for an Item I wouldn't even pm them for it and I have never. This db is not the only one that I'm playing so my question to you is, why does it matter so much to you? Maybe you're the one looking for GBS to sell and to make $? You called him a scammer then you should post something that indicates that he sold something and did not give you of it's share. I have been friends with sky> turned enemies>toxic talks> and back to being friends (all that is 2-3years and more) but the last thing I know of him is him being a Scammer. Anyways I'm sure lots of players has played with you and know what kind of player you are. I love it when someone don't care about items/gbs hence I loved it you watching that gbs thrown to trash to give you your satisfaction of share.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Schwarzkopf said:

sky u dont give all pt share u give only aztc :D stop say bla bla bla bla u give only ppl can report u and other random u dont give them share and u scam that belive me stop do this shit its bad for u man learn how to be good preson with ppl

Listen, i hope u understand where u belong, this will be really my last reply cos is kinda stupid reply and try explain how lame u are as person

U wanna know the ppl that was at party.? i will share the list and u can pm them one x one and ask if they got smth or not, even if they are random ppl that just join to hunt boss or if they just play 1 time hour per week, they also got his money, so i invite u to ask everyone

° ImWAZAMANDRAPAAAAAAA -> Me
° ZaTaNaSiTo
° Rhaenyra
° ForGMF -> HSNSBBH
° Osamodas
° zinhA -> Tico
° ILIKETONOVANOVA
° AztecGoldHero
° AYA
° VARIS
° XuibilaG

2nd ids that didnt count at share 

° Tokuwara
° ElChicoDelSwift
° WildBerry

I hope that with this u learn where u belong, u are nobody and always gonna be like that, is kinda obvious why nobody like to add u at orc side, maybe is cos smth, right.? while nobody want to play with u,  i keep playing with many ppl even after u make a post calling me scammer, i can be everything but i never gonna scam 1 coin from someone, i already feel ashamed for u reading all this post that only show u how a clown, anyway, if u want keep talking do it with urself cos i already done with this topic

8 hours ago, nanana said:

You been calling many people scammer and not only Sky 🙄 and If Sky is a real scammer I won't follow him or be in his clan for many database already.  We all get our share equally, maybe sometimes a lil late because big expensive item is hard to sell, especially now many rich players has full items already and others have no enough gb to buy. That is why we always encourage people whose helping and those  in party to help find buyer or shout to sell it fast. To me this topic is too harsh and very ridiculous  💯 

where is my share? :P

17 hours ago, Sky said:

image.png

as i said it last post u will reply there nd still reply me and answer me always :D

who is kill you :D u say i dont reply more and last answer and u stil keep answer more 

i know i hurt u sky but np :D that will learn u next time give ppl our share :D

@Schwarzkopf You're a beggar bag of shit. When you get a mini isilion drop, you remain silent, but when someone else gets a gold bar, you chase it for 2 weeks. You are a beggar, hungry, dirty person.   Everyone knows that before defeating a boss, you are the one who constantly buys garbage items so that it is your turn to box. You're a smelly cornhole . The server is almost shut down but there is still a +4 shield on it. I have never met such a greedy creature before.

• Like 2

On 10/21/2023 at 6:13 AM, Schwarzkopf said:

plss guys im scam and stuipd and everything he call me seling gbs 

and what are u check this pic wanna he call me i wanan seling gbs who scam from ppl in game

check this picture guys plssss

@Sky sky sky sky , shame on you 😮 now selling gbs for travel xD

Edited by Myth

Tayson, I've been playing with Sky for a long time. So far, I have never witnessed a share not being given in this way. If something happened to which you were entitled, you will get this share sooner or later. If you get it late; The reason is because the item has not been sold yet.

PS: If you were not interested in selling or buying GBs, how would you know that it was sold at 0.30? I have no information about these prices. Because I'm not interested in these things. (Considering that the server has been active 24/7 since the beginning and when I examine the items on you, it is very clear which side you are on.)

If you need money to buy bread, we can provide support if you send your information privately. However, it is quite wrong to have such an attitude.

We love you so much while you are lying dead on the ground and you haven't even started press ok yet. :)

• ClapClap 1
  • KEKW 1

On 10/23/2023 at 12:29 AM, yunuz0000 said:

@Schwarzkopf You're a beggar bag of shit. When you get a mini isilion drop, you remain silent, but when someone else gets a gold bar, you chase it for 2 weeks. You are a beggar, hungry, dirty person.   Everyone knows that before defeating a boss, you are the one who constantly buys garbage items so that it is your turn to box. You're a smelly cornhole . The server is almost shut down but there is still a +4 shield on it. I have never met such a greedy creature before.

u are fuking stuipd and dog from frineds this scam sky  and lie u just said anything if u are sure where your proof ezik 

good man if u need to def your scam player try to do it with proof next time :D

sky is scam and my proof said that he sold his items for $ bcs he poor and take keep our drop for play with it "S

Edited by Schwarzkopf