the frist of all sry for my english not good but i think all know what i mean or what talking about

i wanna all know who is sky he think hisself ahero or something i was with him in clan and care for his oldplayer in clan name saram or something like that

i get problem with this guy always he insult me and sky angry when i try to insult him same i do anyway this not my problem now

my problem i help this sky alot of time in pk and event and kill boss he always and after we kill this boss he was ask me give him the share bcs he leader clan and he will share with all

i some of my share from him but not all we always kill flag and he said to me always dont take the flag bcs im only healer the pt but he wanan take the felo always to kill it and take the 10 pionion or light or ice or fire for seling it and make more money also the big drop i drop with him 3x glassbelt and iron neck and iron belt and alot of items i didnt remmber but i was trust him he will seling all and give me all my share but he didnt he give me only 1 time drop from one glassbelt and 2 time from felo but he was have many egg from felo and he didnt share also i help him to win csw and he did but he didnt give me share but last time i see him sold his items for $ and ask me in chat discord he will seling all items and gbs and leave game bcs he will travel with his dad and he do many mistake with him i have proofe guys with all chat with him and will post it

i hope all understnad what i mean he really bad one in game and he scam and seling his items for $ and wanna leave game i never trust him any more 

i dont care about my shares but i wanna all know who is sky

he name in game he have many chr

sky  leader clan RememberMe

Cyclopentasiloxan

ImWAZAMANDRAPAAAAAAA

KAWSAY

im sure he will said im seller gbs and and etcc and he didnt respcet me in game and i know some of this frineds will post there for him but i dont care 

bcs i know who will post there alot of ppl from huns clan and this HSNSBBH and his frineds but i dont care for this clan also bcs they hate me :D

and some of his clan

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/7076/n8rn6rok_png.htm   this when he told me to help him to selling items and gbs for $

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/7076/z27du96k_png.htm   he say he will share my pt and didint share 

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/7076/uxhunbr2_jpg.htm     hope understand that 

• Thumbs Down 2

I still wonder how some gbs can change ppl, u forgot how u called me everyday to join party, kill bosses, even everyone at orc side hate u maybe cos one reason.? being greedy isnt good and give u bad reputation, another think, u think i care about what think about me one gb seller.? at least say ty cos of me u got some profit, about shares, i wonder how many time u play with me and keep calling us to join party everyday, if there not one share why u keep calling me and playing with us until yesterday.? i wonder who in the world play with someone who didnt give anything and help for nothing

This happen when u open ur mouth to call ppl scammer without reason, if i did anything it was to give you a reason to learn to dont call someone scammer without evidence, there a lot players that played with me and i never scam 1 coin i even put coins from myself

And idk why u show Aztec photo u can ask him if he got coins or not :)

Btw how u feel watching it.? still burn u.?

https://streamable.com/fk5kpn

Edited by Sky
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, givemefreedom said:

ofc you care about your share thats why u getting mad. you are just a fckin greedy gb seller all knows that 😅 

https://streamable.com/fk5kpn when u watch this how u feel greedy? 🤣🤣 anyway there is your share take it 🦴

jajajajaajaj who talking i post your name i know u willl said that 

who care about gbs if im greedy it is ok but u fll items and greedy and marco player and fuking nob die wanna i post your picture when u take our drop essan and buy one fire and light poion ice for 2gb hahahaah

i will post this picture for u soon dont worry

@Aztec

can answer u :D

20 hours ago, Sky said:

I still wonder how some gbs can change ppl, u forgot how u called me everyday to join party, kill bosses, even everyone at orc side hate u maybe cos one reason.? being greedy isnt good and give u bad reputation, another think, u think i care about what think about me one gb seller.? at least say ty cos of me u got some profit, about shares, i wonder how many time u play with me and keep calling us to join party everyday, if there not one share why u keep calling me and playing with us until yesterday.? i wonder who in the world play with someone who didnt give anything and help for nothing

This happen when u open ur mouth to call ppl scammer without reason, if i did anything it was to give you a reason to learn to dont call someone scammer without evidence, there a lot players that played with me and i never scam 1 coin i even put coins from myself

And idk why u show Aztec photo u can ask him if he got coins or not :)

Btw how u feel watching it.? still burn u.?

https://streamable.com/fk5kpn

He said to me he didn't get anything and asked for that photo so i send it to him not to shit on anyone.
I did get my share and it was 20GB and 83M.
Whatever is going between you and him its not my problem as i said earlier you both are friendly for me so i am for you and him aswell.
If you wouldn't get a share i would send u a SS aswell Sky to help you that's why he used my SS :)

And i also said to him that to not involve me into the drama and i"m okey if he uses this screenshot for his topic.
Good games to you all ;)

Edited by AztecGoldHero

7 minutes ago, RevienT4CulOs said:

I am his father and he is lying, we are not going on a trip, rather I told him to look for a job, but he still believes that taking items and then selling them for real money is easier.
I'm even sorry now, when I go to work I'll gift you  my account so you can eat idiot black.

Hi daddy, how u feel being banned.? i hope u enjoy ur 7 days :)

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

56 minutes ago, PriestGoldHero said:

who call who scam i call u i never ask u for pt after u i quit clan u always call me go bp or 70 heal for your pk mage and kill boss 

y sux player and scam u sold your item for how much $ scam tell us

Oh little boy, u can call me as u want and i dont care, but if u call me scammer without reason and without evidence i will show u how close ur mouth, if u need gbs to sell, u can ask me, i can gift some, i can be wathever u want, i can bother ppl, disturb them or anything else but i never will be a scammer, isnt my problem that u are desperate for sell some gbs before u go another ko to keep doing the same, i hope u learn ur lesson from this and dont call ppl scammer without reason and evidence

Oh i forgot that yesterday u said u dont care anything cos server already die and i keep items to myself right.?

What happen suddenly u saw i start give coins to ppl and u start pm me no stop for some gbs again.? how u feel being watching the video.? 

Feel good right.? what a shame should be bite the hand that fed u for one month

I hope u learn ur lesson to care ur mouth and stop be desperate for few gbs from one item that didnt even was sold

25 minutes ago, RevienT4CulOs said:

Oh daddy that is at holidays for 4 months expend all his time at forum and crying cos cannot even do a decent vs, how u feel expending all ur "holidays" in front pc going to kill essences each 2h13m.? i wonder if u help pay bills to ur daddy or u think that u are the little baby of them and thats why they need to pamper u.? 

If u want learn how to play assasin i can teach u, maybe with that someday u will at least accept a decent vs to show ur reality as player

Ah i forgot ask about ur mental health isnt good that someone that is 30+ yo keep using that kind of nicks at one game, btw if u dont know there outside ur room is smth called world is where ppl work and study or do their stuff, go outside from ur room little rat :)

I hope u still enjoy ur ban and np, maybe someday u will be the 10% of who im

Edited by Sky
  • ClapClap 1
  • KEKW 1

1 hour ago, Sky said:

Oh little boy, u can call me as u want and i dont care, but if u call me scammer without reason and without evidence i will show u how close ur mouth, if u need gbs to sell, u can ask me, i can gift some, i can be wathever u want, i can bother ppl, disturb them or anything else but i never will be a scammer, isnt my problem that u are desperate for sell some gbs before u go another ko to keep doing the same, i hope u learn ur lesson from this and dont call ppl scammer without reason and evidence

Oh i forgot that yesterday u said u dont care anything cos server already die and i keep items to myself right.?

What happen suddenly u saw i start give coins to ppl and u start pm me no stop for some gbs again.? how u feel being watching the video.? 

Feel good right.? what a shame should be bite the hand that fed u for one month

I hope u learn ur lesson to care ur mouth and stop be desperate for few gbs from one item that didnt even was sold

learn from kid 

as i told u i dont care about gbs u only care about items and gbs bcs u wanan travel with your dad bcs he cant get food for u poor

i just make i post there for let ppl know who are u baby :D 

as i told u u sux player dont know how to play i play ko from 2005

and alot pvp didnt hear about u ever 

u just sux player and scamer and u dont have point to said anything when i post your picture when u said i need $ to trval with my family so i have 500gb from scam ppl oh im nice and sold my iron set and my wings for get some food for my dad and and etcc :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@AztecGoldHero dont worry i  will ask nikos change my name to any name @nikos32

1 hour ago, RevienT4CulOs said:

I am his father and he is lying, we are not going on a trip, rather I told him to look for a job, but he still believes that taking items and then selling them for real money is easier.
I'm even sorry now, when I go to work I'll gift you  my account so you can eat idiot black.

plss learn your son respcet ppl next time he 

misbehaviour

ask his mom learn how what is right and what is wrong and dont scam pppl and seling for really money

3 minutes ago, PriestGoldHero said:

learn from kid 

as i told u i dont care about gbs u only care about items and gbs bcs u wanan travel with your dad bcs he cant get food for u poor

i just make i post there for let ppl know who are u baby :D 

as i told u u sux player dont know how to play i play ko from 2005

and alot pvp didnt hear about u ever 

u just sux player and scamer and u dont have point to said anything when i post your picture when u said i need $ to trval with my family so i have 500gb from scam ppl oh im nice and sold my iron set and my wings for get some food for my dad and and etcc :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@AztecGoldHero dont worry i  will ask nikos change my name to any name @nikos32

That was the better that ur brain can work.? oh hell ya, im poor, my dad didnt eat 1 year, i just give him water to calm his famine

This only show ur low education as person, mention family to feel what.? superior.? how lame should be ur life to mention family of other ppl is kinda the best insult that ur brain can process.? oh since 2005 this kinda show that u are 30+.? how one person with that age can be so childish to say ur dad this or that, i really feel ashamed reading ur words

Ofc im nobody, im the most noob assas in the world

OH YEAH, IM SCAMMER !!! PLEASE WHERE ALL THE PPL I SCAM, COME HERE PLEASE !!! RAISE UR VOICE GUYS !

@SkyWhat do you know about work if since I played on this server many years ago you are still with the same lazy and 0 fingers people as always, while I was working my profession I asked for a vacation and since they told me about this server I played it again because of the previous experience I had years ago, but now that I'm back I can realize that you don't even have a profession, I only see that you take advantage of the game by scamming items and selling it for real money. I am such a good person that I am going to give you my account when I return to work, for you and @RUNRUN eat a month, I only hope that one day you decide and work with dignity even if it is selling lemons but you have to serve something, not everything is game my dear lazy.

• KEKW 1

2 hours ago, RevienT4CulOs said:

Soy su padre y miente, no nos vamos de viaje, más bien le dije que buscara trabajo, pero él sigue creyendo que coger artículos y luego venderlos por dinero real es más fácil.
Hasta lo siento ahora, cuando vaya a trabajar te regalo mi cuenta para que comas negro idiota.

eres tu " sanatas " ???? un baneadito por aquiii !!! patadaza de ahogado jajajaja !! :D!

4 minutes ago, RevienT4CulOs said:

@SkyWhat do you know about work if since I played on this server many years ago you are still with the same lazy and 0 fingers people as always, while I was working my profession I asked for a vacation and since they told me about this server I played it again because of the previous experience I had years ago, but now that I'm back I can realize that you don't even have a profession, I only see that you take advantage of the game by scamming items and selling it for real money. I am such a good person that I am going to give you my account when I return to work, for you and @RUNRUN eat a month, I only hope that one day you decide and work with dignity even if it is selling lemons but you have to serve something, not everything is game my dear lazy.

Some ppl dont need to expend 12 hours for minium salary as u, some ppl study and do his own business to do smth for his life, sadly if u expend all ur holidays inside ur room playing a game, thats isnt my problem, i invite u to know that outside of that 4 walls have a life, i wonder about what kind of scam u talking about, i still waiting the ppl that i scam before, if i really scam someone here should be many ppl writing against me and about ur gameplay i still waiting more that 1 month to do vs but all what u did is avoid and avoid, plus i wonder what kind of work give u 4 months of holidays, maybe should ask ur parents to pay the bills cos i wonder what kind of dignity person use that nicks having 30+ yo, anyway if u want some attention, i think u got enough from this days at forum, go outside, do some exercise, get some oxygen to ur brain

Hace 21 minutos, RevienT4CulOs dijo:

@cieloQue sabes del trabajo si desde que jugué en este servidor hace muchos años sigues con la misma gente vaga y 0 dedos de siempre, mientras trabajaba en mi profesión pedí vacaciones y como me hablaron de este servidor Lo volví a jugar por la experiencia anterior que tuve Hace años, pero ahora que estoy de regreso puedo darme cuenta que ni siquiera tienes profesión, solo veo que aprovechas el juego estafando artículos y vendiéndolos por dinero real. Soy tan buena persona que te voy a dar mi cuenta cuando regrese a trabajar, para ti y@correcorre come un mes, solo espero que algún día te decidas y trabajes dignamente aunque sea vendiendo limones pero hay que servir para algo, no todo es juego mi querido vago.

¡¡Es patético ver como la gente llora!!
¡¡Si no te importara ni siquiera escribirías!!

un llorón@PriestGoldHero

Karlhawzen Baneado!! x999! jajajajaja

@Sky Don't you say that there is a world outside? While you were in this game, I prepared for years and finished my career, now I travel all over the world, I earn a salary greater than 4000 dollars a month and as I just said, only because of previous experience, I returned to this server but only found pure starving bastard

@RUNRUN What are you going to do if the forum is more interesting than the server itself, or you think that killing yourself all the time is fun, it makes us feel sorry for you.

9 minutes ago, RevienT4CulOs said:

@Sky Don't you say that there is a world outside? While you were in this game, I prepared for years and finished my career, now I travel all over the world, I earn a salary greater than 4000 dollars a month and as I just said, only because of previous experience, I returned to this server but only found pure starving bastard

@RUNRUN What are you going to do if the forum is more interesting than the server itself, or you think that killing yourself all the time is fun, it makes us feel sorry for you.

Write things is the most easy thing that every person can do, by the way that u write didnt even show that u finish the high school, anyway how one person so prepared as u care so much about one game.? using ordinary nicks as one kid of 12-15 years old, btw i wish u good luck living with ur parents at 35+ yo, maybe someday u can go out that home and and stop being a burden to ur parents and keep writing things as a kid that the only thing that u show is ur low and ordinary level as person

Anyway if there is someone who i scam can come here and write when and what item i scam, and for this two person that only write as kids i hope someday grow up

I have not lied in anything I say, besides, if the nicknames I give these characters affect you, it is not my problem, I am not 35 years old and I have money thanks to god and my job to live in peace for a long time. Do not think that for  this game you are a better person than the rest because you only show how needy and lazy you are to profit from the game.