21 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Come on man i play every class on that server, so i naturally tested em all, meeles are fine about damages, i think u want more effortless gameplay as a warrior player lol..

its SkiBaBop.

So how come there is like no more warrior left on the server? 

And even your parties are made out of mages?

And i described indeed about your battle priest WatchuWanDo how it tanks everyone on discord already earlier today:

https://ibb.co/WFvJntT

You barely play rogue urself cuz u complain about damages and so is ur clan and they do agree with me.

But you want anti def on wing to stay that's kinda weird to me.

What i want is to do actual damage on people yea when i follow debuffs to kill them when enemies follow debuffs that i die. Even tho im not a talia , dagger helmet , sword gauntlet , Aegis shield abuser i still feel like a tank in this server with 255 str because of this stupid custom wings items.

Against mages im a worm tho forgot to mention that's why i re-edited this post * xd

And your talking like other classes are hard in 1299 myko i played myko and 83 cap all classes dude.

Edited by AztecGoldHero

On 10/9/2023 at 6:07 AM, AztecGoldHero said:

@nikos32
warrior and sin damage is super low because of the wings it gives against melees:

1. 80-120 normal defense
  2. 6-8 anti defense
  3. 15-25 poision ressistance

Against mages:

1. 15-25 Flame / Lightning Ressistance

Please buff melee damages because melee is kinda unplayable against mages and i think every melee player agrees with me especially after the mage buffs from last patches.

Also you should remove dagger defense helmets because rogues have the biggest trouble in the server at the moment.

Also because of the Wings and Unholy Aegis , Aegis shields.

Aegis 25 DD, Dagger helmet 20 DD, Iron Set 20DD, Wing Of War / Phoenix Wing 8DD.

makes it 73DD. A rogue spike will hit 10% of a mage staff.

What a drama…

So you can use fire belt 50fr (its like 20m? Lol) and use neck wp 1 or (i dont remember name give int and fr 50) and also use Warr ear and bdw rings given totally 50 fr and warriors when use shield get resistance from passive defance skill. So if u wanna u can use talia too? And flame potion also..

If you use them u have to more than 300 resist so when im test it you can got max 900 dmg also whats the problem??

But yea true warriors dont need to use any resistance and kill all them lol

why we need to use anti def accesories and you dont need? in using glass belt and ft+1 but you can hit me still more then me? Even havent resist? And if you are full str im full mp too bro whats the matter??? 

This server for a not first time for wing also. Wings of War stats last 3 server same. Its not need to change you need use resist accesories against mages. Like why we need to use anti againts melee. I can use talia too its game option. 

Mage dmgs was huge we said about it. If he firstly just work 62 and sweep thats not happen everyone known that. But no one knowns before than damages. I was playing mage and i can explain like that;

Without 62 and sweep potion its same as old. Staff damage 2 patchs ago 250+ 650-750 with staff and (i was using woe 7) without 62. Now 62 and sweeping pot working (its giving %30 normally bonus also but not here same less then it) now max dmg 150+900 -950 (if have low resist) maximum. Totally same or you take max 100 damage more. So if you have math you can calculate is it more or not? Your work Just blame mages or something.

In the end game everyone full gear and mages allways stronger then melee if team and full gear. (there is elemental server dont forget it)

Whats the next blame for it? Craft rings? Or Staff elemental bonuses? 

Delete mage class @nikos32 he cant sleep relax.

Best regards.

So i dont wanna explain because you dont understand this. But this mage topic its bored.

Edited by Neptun

17 hours ago, Neptun said:

What a drama…

You made indeed alot of drama by insulting me at discord few days ago.
I still wonder what TimeOfRevenge has to do with such a toxic person like you.

So you can use fire belt 50fr (its like 20m? Lol) and use neck wp 1 or (i dont remember name give int and fr 50) and also use Warr ear and bdw rings given totally 50 fr and warriors when use shield get resistance from passive defance skill. So if u wanna u can use talia too? And flame potion also..

I've tried these items and it barely nerf any damage. 

And on top of that it removes alot of Health Bonus / Strength / Dex from us to wear these items so it wont change alot.

This server is 5 months old and almost everyone has ft necks +1 and iron belts , glass belts

But most people selling the items to earn $ because they dont need it for dominate colony zone as a mage class with 1.3k - 1.5k nova damages and 900-1000 staffs.

I agree TALIA works very well but it breaks quickly but if we all use Flame Ressistance talia then we have to fight against full party sword talia and sword gauntlet mages staffing us to death even more easier. And i can tell you 100% that the melee flame talia will break 300x faster then a mage sword talias cuz we get novaas infernos on us all the time from long range and we cant touch you and you also outrange us and if we have finally the chance to touch you we also can get stunned.

If you use them u have to more than 300 resist so when im test it you can got max 900 dmg also whats the problem??

Your tests were wrong because i shown you later on discord the staffs was 900 around while u said 600.

You said a mage couldn't do 1500 nova while a mage with health armors , old flame rings , phoenix wing 1 hitted me 1334 with a nova.

So if a mage has boosted flame rings and MP armors i think it can even go higher then 1500 nova.

But yea true warriors dont need to use any resistance and kill all them lol

I barely win with Dual warrior earrings , sash of sorrows+1 , 2x bdw ring , phoenix wing 1 , flame potion 24/7 against mages with 203 str 3 priest with restore.

At shield i get hit almost the same lets say at shield i get hit 1.1k and without shield 1.3k. While against warriors the damage go from 750 to 300.

I think ur clan is unorganized if i would have had a mage team here or even TBL clan they would dominate the whole server because you guys have wrong item builds and bad positioning. You guys can't even nova probably at same time.

why we need to use anti def accesories and you dont need? in using glass belt and ft+1 but you can hit me still more then me? Even havent resist? And if you are full str im full mp too bro whats the matter??? 

If a warrior hits higher then you then we talk about you have no Sword Gauntlets (20) on , And probably u receive damage on malice / torment and ur cc priest have no clue how to play the game while cc priest is just 1 button in myko. If i have a mage party the moment i see torment longer then 0.1 second i will tell him his mistake every time until he understands that we should never be tormented which is the power of 2 priest 6 mage parties.

This server for a not first time for wing also. Wings of War stats last 3 server same. Its not need to change you need use resist accesories against mages. Like why we need to use anti againts melee. I can use talia too its game option.

Wing was Okey in the last 3 servers because mages didn't get heavily buffed on every skill. Now Wings are way too strong for the mage class because of the buff.

Mage dmgs was huge we said about it. If he firstly just work 62 and sweep thats not happen everyone known that. But no one knowns before than damages. I was playing mage and i can explain like that;

Mages damage are indeed huge because of Flame Rings & Imir Rings on 42 elemental , Wings with elemental damage , buffs.

Proof is that every melee player left the game including you mr black chitin set you even buy mage items in the same post because you already knew warriors were too weak:

neptun-idiot-1

Without 62 and sweep potion its same as old. Staff damage 2 patchs ago 250+ 650-750 with staff and (i was using woe 7) without 62. Now 62 and sweeping pot working (its giving %30 normally bonus also but not here same less then it) now max dmg 150+900 -950 (if have low resist) maximum. Totally same or you take max 100 damage more. So if you have math you can calculate is it more or not? Your work Just blame mages or something.

Server has 99.99% mage player base now but im sorry for blaming the mages dude.

In the end game everyone full gear and mages allways stronger then melee if team and full gear. (there is elemental server dont forget it)

Whats the next blame for it? Craft rings? Or Staff elemental bonuses? 

Delete mage class @nikos32 he cant sleep relax.

Best regards.

So i dont wanna explain because you dont understand this. But this mage topic its bored.

My blame is the wings which is an item thats not be seen in any Knight Online server with so much Defense , Anti Defense , Poision Ressistances that counters the melee classes : Archers , Rogues , Warriors and it has only 15-25 flame & lightning ressistance against mages while it also counters Hellbreaker & Giga & Selfname Sword warriors.

Rogues and Warriors are already deleted so be happy your class is still alive.

How much did you sold the warrior black chitin set7 10gbs? :D :D :D

neptun-idiot-1

Stop being stupid we all know why you went mage class.

Edited by AztecGoldHero

1 hour ago, AztecGoldHero said:

You made indeed alot of drama by insulting me at discord few days ago.
I still wonder what TimeOfRevenge has to do with such a toxic person like you.

Your tests were wrong because i shown you later on discord the staffs was 900 around while u said 600.

You said a mage couldn't do 1500 nova while a mage with health armors , old flame rings , phoenix wing 1 hitted me 1334 with a nova.

So if a mage has boosted flame rings and MP armors i think it can even go higher then 1500 nova.

I barely win with Dual warrior earrings , sash of sorrows+1 , 2x bdw ring , phoenix wing 1 , flame potion 24/7 against mages with 203 str 3 priest with restore.

At shield i get hit almost the same lets say at shield i get hit 1.1k and without shield 1.3k. While against warriors the damage go from 750 to 300.

I even talked with Ojo about that ur clan is unorganized if i would have had a mage team here or even TBL clan they would dominate the whole server because you guys have wrong item builds and bad positioning. You guys can't even nova probably at same time.

If a warrior hits higher then you then we talk about you have no Sword Gauntlets (20) on , And probably u receive damage on malice / torment and ur cc priest have no clue how to play the game while cc priest is just 1 button in myko. If i have a mage party the moment i see torment longer then 0.1 second i will tell him his mistake every time until he understands that we should never be tormented which is the power of 2 priest 6 mage parties.

Mages damage are indeed huge because of Flame Rings & Imir Rings on 42 elemental , Wings with elemental damage , buffs.

Proof is that every melee player left the game including you mr black chitin set you even buy mage items in the same post because you already knew warriors were too weak:

neptun-idiot-1

Server has 99.99% mage player base now but im sorry for blaming the mages dude.

My blame is the wings which is an item thats not be seen in any Knight Online server with so much Defense , Anti Defense , Poision Ressistances that counters the melee classes : Archers , Rogues , Warriors and it has only 15-25 flame & lightning ressistance against mages while it also counters Hellbreaker & Giga & Selfname Sword warriors.

Rogues and Warriors are already deleted so be happy your class is still alive.

How much did you sold the warrior black chitin set7 10gbs? :D :D :D

neptun-idiot-1

Stop being stupid we all know why you went mage class.

What are you talking about i never pk here with bc set warior here 😂 😂😂

Last server im playing warrior here and bp too and its bored cus havent real melee players here :) 

I allways play mage in this server after then i made for 2nd option that warior and not for me ask your best priest Yusuf LOL. I never pk with this warior here with this build you just can talk about it bc bc bla bla because your IQ is work like that. 😂😂😂  And dont wory i know whats best here. I used best build before than you and i know better than you that game since 2002.

So now i dont care about you. You are just a little toxic guy im sure that 😂

I played all class here too its not my first time on this server. 

So @nikos32 said too ask him damages was same like 29 sept. And just work 62 and sweep. Ah i forget R dmg decrased to staff also.

And take video if you right about damage and put here with explain dont just talk.

Anyways you cant understand it. I should Ignore your commands :) 

Edited by Neptun

53 minutes ago, Neptun said:

What are you talking about i never pk here with bc set warior here 😂 😂😂

Last server im playing warrior here and bp too and its bored cus havent real melee players here :) 

I allways play mage in this server after then i made for 2nd option that warior and not for me ask your best priest Yusuf LOL. I never pk with this warior here with this build you just can talk about it bc bc bla bla because your IQ is work like that. 😂😂😂  And dont wory i know whats best here. I used best build before than you and i know better than you that game since 2002.

So now i dont care about you. You are just a little toxic guy im sure that 😂

I played all class here too its not my first time on this server. 

So @nikos32 said too ask him damages was same like 29 sept. And just work 62 and sweep. Ah i forget R dmg decrased to staff also.

And take video if you right about damage and put here with explain dont just talk.

Anyways you cant understand it. I should Ignore your commands :) 

Aren't you OneKnightStand clan member that begged me in Drakingame to play in their party to win 8v8 tournament for them? Go pm Saydek xd.

This comment you did is just a flame comment because you can't handle that im talking about facts.

I play here solo without any team i just joined Yusuf his clan because they pm me for to join.

But i guess you got drama with him aswell if i look at this flame post.

You say you dont care but u cried the entire forum and discord full and post random insults over and over again its me the one thats done with you.

I already shown the damages before on discord but ill place them for you again.

https://gyazo.com/3ea2eeb07323dcfac167cf6b596a3482 900 damage 2x old flame ring , Phoenix Wing 1 on flame pot & ressistance gear

1000 damage on no flame pot but ressistance gear.

Back on topic we all can agree that Wings in this game counters Archers , Rogues , Warriors heavily and doesn't do shit against mages.

Ty for ur time :) 

17 hours ago, Daggeron said:

since im not playing either of them, can anyone tell me whats the average 72 flame staff damage on warriors and whats the warrior 70 damage on paper mages?

Actually main point in here is mages have better damage then the others everyone knows that and its okey for most of us but still its realy hard to kill an avarage mage. So everyone trying to say is if we make melee class a bit stronger or mage class a bit easy to kill that would solve the problem.

That's why some of us wants to nerf anti def, some of us wants to attack get boosted.

And this is my opinion, nerfing paper anti defs is a solution. But nerfing every anti defs against dagger is not a good idea cuz warrior players are right, if warriors have less anti def then now it would be a disaster for them. And mages are not the only problem for now, battle priests can endure much more damages and they can heal themselfs againt 3 or 4 attacker even not get failed. So if the damages can be boosted for warriors and rogues (archers & sins) it would be better for everyone.

Edited by Raspberry

23 hours ago, nikos32 said:

are you referring to the staff skills? I have the impression that the magic skills are ok now, just a few minutes ago I had a discussion with TheBiatch and was told that the pvp is quite balanced now and that party can survive against 1 mage pt raid

Well, I made my comment before I used mage; now I have tested the 72 staff skill with beginner mage with old fr and wood +8, Lycaon +6, and woe +6; the skill hits on average ~650.
Then I got in a battle with complete mele against mages; it seems to me it is balanced the way it is now, and if you ask me, it mostly depends on the items that users have. For instance, warriors hit much more if they had legendary items, etc. I don't think that there is a further decrease needed in the mage skills (any).
Your suggestion is putting a cap on the defense abilities on the other hand might create some distortion in the market. Much research is needed for this I believe.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2023 at 3:24 PM, Marques said:

Well, I made my comment before I used mage; now I have tested the 72 staff skill with beginner mage with old fr and wood +8, Lycaon +6, and woe +6; the skill hits on average ~650.
Then I got in a battle with complete mele against mages; it seems to me it is balanced the way it is now, and if you ask me, it mostly depends on the items that users have. For instance, warriors hit much more if they had legendary items, etc. I don't think that there is a further decrease needed in the mage skills (any).
Your suggestion is putting a cap on the defense abilities on the other hand might create some distortion in the market. Much research is needed for this I believe.

I wonder what kind of alcohol you use.

650 damage? Why mages hitting me 1078 then with lightning staff?

read this topic thanks.