11 hours ago, AztecGoldHero said:

@nikos32

I think you should remove talia armors from the server.

The server is already too tanky cuz of normal anti defense armors , iron sets , war wings etcetera.

Make a poll at ur panel for removing talia or not and im sure most people will vote for removing it.

Talias ain't a big thing here, you can buy acid pots from sundries for 5m.

1 hour ago, Sky said:

Cos one dd talking about delete assas class.? :d it look like most of time ppl use dd : d

actually its not just dd. Because of those kind of opinions drain was removed, mages were buffed so many time, archers are getting buffs and sins are keep getting worst since in last 2 years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raspberry said:

why are we completely remove the asas class from game ? isnt that better ?

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Indeed,lets remove assas class,they are useless as fuck anyway lol.

Howcome u guys think by removing talia its something against sins?

The main reason i say this is because mage teams crying about flame talia and they are all leaving the game at this point RedLine , TBL etc.

The reason i say this is because melee parties are using spear talias and i got bored of it. So what im trying to do is now make a topic about talia armors and try to get a vote poll like @nikos32also did for call pt in CSW. 

if it won't be removed then i will make sure that my clan Champions everyone will have talia armors including dagger ones and make the server more boring then it already is.

For the rest sin class is weak in damage i agree they need boost it i think i said it multiple times at discord.

So stop with off topic stuffs and call me a sin hater or sin deleter i like the sin class.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AztecGoldHero said:

Howcome u guys think by removing talia its something against sins?

The main reason i say this is because mage teams crying about flame talia and they are all leaving the game at this point RedLine , TBL etc.

The reason i say this is because melee parties are using spear talias and i got bored of it. So what im trying to do is now make a topic about talia armors and try to get a vote poll like @nikos32also did for call pt in CSW. 

if it won't be removed then i will make sure that my clan Champions everyone will have talia armors including dagger ones and make the server more boring then it already is.

For the rest sin class is weak in damage i agree they need boost it i think i said it multiple times at discord.

So stop with off topic stuffs and call me a sin hater or sin deleter i like the sin class.

Oh no,i didnt mean it was something bad or against sins,my comment was replying to the other guy.I dont mind removing talias,i never used them anyway lol,and i barely see someone using them tbh.

How in the world are mages crying when they can wipe out warrior party with 7k hp in just a second lol.

Edited by Ragnar

1 minute ago, Ragnar said:

Oh no,i didnt mean it was something bad or against sins,my comment was replying to the other guy.I dont mind removing talias,i never used them anyway lol,and i barely see someone using them tbh.

How in the world are mages crying when they can wipe out warrior party with 7k hp in just a second lol.

Talia armors are super famous at CSW and Clan War.

In Colony Zone only support players are using them Db Priests & Tp mages and sometimes also CC Priests.

And its very annoying in a server with so much anti def on iron set , wing of war , normal anti def armors to also have this stupid talia in it people can make it to 108 spear def for example.

It has to be deleted period.

39 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Havent you been farming for talias for the past 3 hours 😂😂😂

15 hours ago, AztecGoldHero said:

@nikos32

I think you should remove talia armors from the server.

The server is already too tanky cuz of normal anti defense armors , iron sets , war wings etcetera.

Make a poll at ur panel for removing talia or not and im sure most people will vote for removing it.

Imo talia is small part of tankiness and talia is not the main problem cause u can outplay talia with acid or diffrent weapon style easily. The main problem is all dmg's too low cause of wings of war ft neck old ske belt etc. We hitting each other 500-600 around and all of us have almost 7k hp. Even with db noone getting 1 shot. But ofc i supporting the removing talia. 

5 minutes ago, Bhromka said:

Imo talia is small part of tankiness and talia is not the main problem cause u can outplay talia with acid or diffrent weapon style easily. The main problem is all dmg's too low cause of wings of war ft neck old ske belt etc. We hitting each other 500-600 around and all of us have almost 7k hp. Even with db noone getting 1 shot. But ofc i supporting the removing talia. 

Talia is very huge in tankiness its 40 anti def = 4 iron necks also u gain 8 more def then a shell pauldron 7. Im playing this game for pvp not for buy acid pots all day.

And yes Wing of war is too cringe correct. 

If talia is removed nobody have to complain anymore no matter which event which zone and aren't we all equal without them? 

If nikos32 not removing it then it will be a taliako.

3 hours ago, Raspberry said:

actually its not just dd. Because of those kind of opinions drain was removed, mages were buffed so many time, archers are getting buffs and sins are keep getting worst since in last 2 years.

The drain was disable cos bosses as felankor die in 5 seconds with 1-2 pt full assas hp of bosses become 5% hp 1 second

The assas dont need any buff cos noone can kill assas in 1 vs 1, and the assas can pk alone while rest class cannot, deleting dd dont should affect assas cos it only work with other assas...

Edited by Sky

11 minutes ago, Sky said:

The drain was disable cos bosses as felankor die in 5 seconds with 1-2 pt full assas hp of bosses become 5% hp 1 second

The assas dont need any buff cos noone can kill assas in 1 vs 1, and the assas can pk alone while rest class cannot, deleting dd dont should affect assas cos it only work with other assas...

Assas is so good thats why you barely play with assasin :D

Edited by Ragnar

9 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Assas is so good thats why you barely play with assasin :D

Sadly my clan need priest and warrior most of time, so i havent buy daggers for my assas yet and im waiting for chds as always, btw that i dont log my assas dont mean i dont play this class i log friend ids most of time cos there have free items 😛

+1

I agree, I do think it would greatly benefit the server to remove these items, they serve no purpose but to slowly kill the game and slow down / kill pk. There is so much anti defense in this game with all the customized items on this server that it's just overkill to keep dd's and talia's. Sin's hit like a wet noodle to anyone, warriors with the best available gear in the game hitting people for 500-600 and maybe 800 with db.

Would love to see a poll go up about this and see what the majority of the server decides on this matter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ragnar said:

I go cry again 

• Sad 3

nerf wings wings are the issue 

talia always have been a part of knight online

what kind of game u guys wanna play? torment 2 shoot online?

talia gameplay is in my eyes  a high lvl  mechanicly play to outplay opponents in certain situations

for each play there should be another outplay and for my point of view there is

in pvp pk u move u char u atack u move again use ur skills ur pot u press I for inventory u switch to shild or to talia or to another weopon or another unique

it all takes mouse clicks or keybourd clicks while fighting ( i would say remove the option with transparent inventory so if u open inventory u should have abit more vision denied in that part of u screen)

talia on here is nerfed already by alot acid pots can be used to destroy it easy

if u go on panel u can scout any opponent and find always ways to counter

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Salocin said:

nerf wings wings are the issue 

talia always have been a part of knight online

what kind of game u guys wanna play? torment 2 shoot online?

talia gameplay is in my eyes  a high lvl  mechanicly play to outplay opponents in certain situations

for each play there should be another outplay and for my point of view there is

in pvp pk u move u char u atack u move again use ur skills ur pot u press I for inventory u switch to shild or to talia or to another weopon or another unique

it all takes mouse clicks or keybourd clicks while fighting ( i would say remove the option with transparent inventory so if u open inventory u should have abit more vision denied in that part of u screen)

talia on here is nerfed already by alot acid pots can be used to destroy it easy

if u go on panel u can scout any opponent and find always ways to counter

Are you banana? 

• KEKW 1