09.11.2020 Content Update Notes

nikos32

7 minutes ago, jacksparrow said:

nikos won't do anything unless the suggestion comes from @NotSoBad aka GM_Majesty  or @BigHunter 

@BigHunter saturday  http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/topic/3779-warrior-and-sins-skills-not-work-properly/

nikos monday   :

• Assassin class;
    • The damage of assassin skills has been boosted.
  • Warrior class;
    • The damage of warrior skills has been boosted.

Seriously?

46 minutes ago, jacksparrow said:

do you think i'm joking?  so many suggestion were given to benefit of the server not just 1 side, many were ignored or

don't even get a proper answer from nikos or gms .

just look at the dates 

Tbh there isnt any reason to be that rude, im sure they'll take a look on it tomorrow or in next days. The patch contains a lot of changes and its not false there is a huge work behind it. Let @Tukeenjoy some days then they will reverse situation.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jacksparrow said:

nikos won't do anything unless the suggestion comes from @NotSoBad aka GM_Majesty  or @BigHunter 

@BigHunter saturday  http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/topic/3779-warrior-and-sins-skills-not-work-properly/

nikos monday   :

• Assassin class;
  • Warrior class;

You know that’s a very bigot thing to say. No server owner-even nikos- will change server in some huge scale just depending on 2 players words. It’s maybe @BigHunter took his time and actually created an well spoken topic instead or just crying about over chat box and demanding a change. If there is one thing I’ve learned over my years of experience in KO forums, it’s crying and grumbling never takes you anywhere, logic and respect does.

I didn’t test the damages myself but warrior damages to mages were quite low. 2 warriors were having a hard time to kill a mage(not support) with 5-6 skills each warrior. 

In the other hand, metas come and metas go. It keeps the market hot and gives you something to think about while you are at work, before sleep or in the toilet. So instead of wiping your tears with toilet paper, use it for its real reason and clean your shit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emiel said:

• The exchange of Personal Weapons used to be free of charge but now will cost you 20m coins.

At least make it free for premium users... or add personal weapon restore too the power up store.. I can’t afford buying an extra personal weapon, since they only sell at +7. lol 

i will upgrade for u keep calm Mr Emiel.🤪

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Emiel said:

• The exchange of Personal Weapons used to be free of charge but now will cost you 20m coins.

At least make it free for premium users... or add personal weapon restore too the power up store.. I can’t afford buying an extra personal weapon, since they only sell at +7. lol 

Or maybe make it like an extra premium feature you can buy?? Like 350kc for a month free exchange

Hi,

A few words about the update from mage perspective 

Rogue damage could be less, but not much (I'd say like 5-10%). Wearing dd talia + cap + wings is survivalable 1v1, but... I wonder what would it be when elemental rings will be available (??? I think that damage will be up for next 5-10%) 

Warrior damage. Even if it's normal damage, you did not take into account 2 things:
First - when target is tormented warrior's damage is increased from 1,3k to 1,8k-2k, mage's damage stays the same..

Second - mages do not have any chance now, because stun/slow rates is low enough (72 skill staff) and mages does not have time to fight back/run away as soon as got approached by opponent 

Other thing is that on spear talia + boots + wings warrior can hit less for 30% (which is 700-800 anyway), should be 74%. Maybe look into that ? Maybe problem is in def items not in the damage (loudly thinking) ????????

Mage is usable for farm/support at the moment

Other observations:

Personal weapon change for 20m, in my opinion is quite expensive. I believe that your intention was to reduce amount of money on the server but, obtaining SN +7 is very hard and additional money for swaping it over the account is not neccesary (in current market prices its about 50KC per swap). I know, someone can say to buy second one but please... Anyway, my sugesstion to reduce money on the server is to add some other feature (paid) in the game by cash/KC that give another boosts to the character (not significant but worth to spent money in daily basis), like items for FT cupons + money.

Ok, that all I want to say at the moment. Waiting for next moves from administration and other balances, in the meantime I create a warrior XD, so I can have any chance in CZ

See you in game 

Best Regards

7 hours ago, jacksparrow said:

nikos monday   :

• Assassin class;
  • Warrior class;

1st of all, whats the point writing like that. 

2nd we got tons of feedbacks from ingame players via PMs, we got feedbacks from forum also + facebook and discord msg. All melee classes were whining about damages and it wasnt normal when we check it on test server. Damages are boosted a bit but it seems its a bit much as we planned so we are taking feedbacks again and reporting to nikos 1 by 1. 

3rd idk who you are as ingame but we never ignored any player or any suggestion (which one is reasonable)

4th this is my 2nd time being GM here and i never act unfairly or i didnt do anything against rules.

5th im more experienced and maybe knowledgeable than you, ofc. nikos will be care my words  thats why im part of admin team :) 

6th this is to every player at our server, please make feedbacks about updates and act like an adult person

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

All of em amazing changes, just dissapointed with that charge on 20m every time i change personal weapon, im changing constantly between bp/support priest and now u will run me out of cash.

maybe it would be interesting to exchange it for free for those who are premium

and 500 titan for 1 trina is not much?

Edited by FeelMyDagger
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, fatih34 said:

hb7 500 gb mi?

Daha dün hb 6 yı 45-50gb satıyordu birisi. +7 si içinde *(3,5) desek 170-180 gb civarı. Senin elindeki hb7 ye 500 gb demen o itemin değerini 500 gb yapmaz. 

kardeş alıntı yaptığım adam arkadaşım ve takılıyorum sakin ol ve klavyeye elini götürmeden önce yazacağın konu hakkında ne kadar fikrin olduğunu düşün.🙄

12 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

We tested every damages by one by. You complained again on live and we tested again:

Warrior with 2400 AP is hitting to a PAPER MAGE about 900 - 1200 damage without any debuff. With torment damage is 1700 - 2000. When a PAPER MAGE gets torment he has 250 AC; what would you expect?

Assasin with 1950 AP is hitting to a PAPER mage about 1000-1100 damage without any debuff, with paper DD Helmet. When a PAPER MAGE gets torment same sin hits the PAPER MAGE about 1800 damage.

Warrior with 2400 AP is hitting to an INT PRIEST about 550 - 650 damage without any debuff, with SN shield +7, FT neck and belt. With torment, damage is 800 - 1000

These are the normal damages guys, and we are still getting feedback from players. If there is really needs to be done something; sure we do. Also, before you say "You have fucked up classes.", "You have fucked up game play.", ..., "You have fucked up, fucked up, fucked up, fucked up, ..." think that there is days of efforts without sleeping (maybe 4-5 hours daily), and with daily stuff. If you want to leave server, this is your choice. Of course we never want any of our player to leave server but, we cannot force anyone to keep playing. Before blaming people and their efforst please think twice, and:

R    E    S    P    E    C    T

you said you tested the dmg? thats bull shit, we do 2.6k to 3k dmg on mages with turment and around 1.5k without you said you did 1.7k to 2k? oke, and we are doing 800/900 without db on a priest with selfname and ft set and 1300 with db

https://ibb.co/pd63B8V

https://ibb.co/PFr18fv

Edited by SclSmockDragon
  • Like 1