• Topics

• You really asking about new generation KO The reason why people playing proKO is not only the best server of nowadays, but also it's ''nostalgic'' taste. We don't wanna get everything from easy way, we still missing 2005's and that's why im still playing every proko server. This is your opinion yes, but this is my pure and ''real'' opinion about situation.
    • You didnt trash or sell them before u take a break, right? 😎
    • these are my ideas so far to make the game better   - we need 10 skills slot in the skill bar   - we need to press and hold to add stats and skills points after reskill or re-stat instead of clicking one by one   - we need HP AND MANA bar that we can put next to our char that will comfortable our eyes instead of looking at the corner of the screen   - we need an option in the setting ( option ) to mute merchant .. we don't have to mute it manually every time we enter the game   - we need ANTI MACRO to be really visible for the eyes like for example at the middle of the screen like FT even join thing and we have to answer for it on easier questions      this is not math test to make it that difficult and we have to get calculator next to our pc to get the right answer and also sometime even if we answered correctly it throw us to      Moradon   - we need the game max level to be 75 in order to revive the archer char and open more potential to the other characters   - We need to add achievement to the game and make it stackable so players will do some effort in the game to get these achievement done and take the extra stats of it   - We need VIP KEY and inventory bags 
    • Hello guys! I know i wouldn't be exactly an useful suggestion, but it would be cool either way. One thing i remember people complaining last db was that most of the best weapons were poison damage, like Ascalon. One thing that would be cool is that people could use that dispell scroll, just like mages, but to pretty much every weapon. Me, for example, i would love to play with an ice Raptor+8.   I don't know if that's even possible, but it would be an interesting thing to implement (assuming it is possible).
    • You can check starting with — 03/22/2024 11:23 I don't have to lie or anything and maybe I'm not the only one who has experienced something like this, it's really not pleasant at all to donate some money in the game and not be able to play when the game started, I think I donated over 500 euros and now I'm watching that I can't play