Requirement stats can be updated or leave them as they are now doesn't matter but there must be a strong nerf for one-handed weapon damages. When warrior using totamic spear +6/+7 or selfname toto +6/+7 with a selfname shield they still damage 1200 1300 to an avarage mage while they have torment on. This a big disadvantage for the other classes. 

• Like 2

The admin needs to sort out the problem with warriors using shields, otherwise they will lose lots more players. It’s not fair in the players with other roles.  It’s too easy for them to stay at the front of the battle with their shields, stopping the other players from advancing. Need to keep shields 🛡️ for priests and magicians only.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

If the game owner cares about the opinions of its players he will fix this issue - no party can succeed against the warriors wearing shields and totomic spears, they have a hugely unfair advantage. I know many players have left the game because of this imbalance; either the shield should be exclusive to priests and mages, or warriors should not be able to wear another weapon while wearing a shield. If this game is to survive and prosper then this needs to be changed now, otherwise many more players will leave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PAOK_Aka_PROVOKERRRR said:

equality means all for everyone, my mage needs light feet that doesnt mean that nikos have to remove it from sin and add it to my mage :D 

Give rogues supernovas then also,ur points are so weird always lol.

4 minutes ago, PAOK_Aka_PROVOKERRRR said:

'' i play bp so please keep talias only for bps'' is a good statement very smart of u sir :D  you just wanna change the game to what is good for u, just play the game and stop crying for everything people 

You are just retard  wasting our time maybe think before write ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sky said:

@Fawkes i dont think need to add int at shield or make only to priest and mages, what he need to do is fix the dmg when u use 1h + shield cos the dmg is kinda same only 40-70 dif when u use 2 weapons 

I highly doubt thats  possible to change a weapon damage according with wich other weapon is paired.

2 hours ago, Sky said:

@Fawkes i dont think need to add int at shield or make only to priest and mages, what he need to do is fix the dmg when u use 1h + shield cos the dmg is kinda same only 40-70 dif when u use 2 weapons 

Since you can get that shield so easy from quest and stones it should be for only supports hate when is see warriors with tota+ shield tanking infront all nation 

wait till warriors run around with umbrealdisk  or a unholy deflector :D  but thats basicly always have been the class passive of theyr defense tree its like asking to remove minorr from rouge or tp skill from mago

maybe cut the dmg of 70er warrior skill by half when shild is equipped idk