Hello,

When Casting the healed skill, there is a High frequency of Casting failure due to attacks from the melee classes. I believe the failure rate should be reduced, at least to some extent.

Already, The dagger hat 20 has been reduced to 10, anti-defences on the wing have been removed. All of this changes have been against the int priest class. Currently, there is not much defense left the protect the int priest. It will be good for the Healing skill to pass through more.

NgnKtn32

Edited by ngnktn32

Actually true, its easier to kill priest than any class at the moment.
Most parties are playing with one healer/one debuff and having them in the frontline.
So agreed that the failure rate should get reduced for a more healthier game play (Aka priest being able to play the game)
(Or sooner or later see 3 priest set up ZZZZZ SKILL) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Removing anti defs is against all classes not just priest.

Totally agreed, no need to cry for priests. Admins can not compensate your unablity if you are not able to play priest, so my humble suggest would be choosing/trying another class. 🙃 @ngnktn32

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mateo said:

Totally agreed, no need to cry for priests. Admins can not compensate your unablity if you are not able to play priest, so my humble suggest would be choosing/trying another class. 🙃 @ngnktn32

what a braindead take. my humble request would be not opening your mouth anywhere

• Haha 1
  • Salt 1

3 hours ago, mireska said:

what a braindead take. my humble request would be not opening your mouth anywhere

Ahaha, it seems you are also struggling on playing priest class ha? Bite the bullet and try another class instead of flaming random users here 🙃

• Thanks 1

Its interesting what you say because i can barely kill a BP with normal gear as a sin with 2100 AP which is INSANE,when you spike for 1k to a bp with 5k hp,and then she puts dd shield and u do 700 with spike,but meh,you gotta always cry for your class i guess,i want a boost on rogue damage aswell,will they get?of course they wont.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Its interesting what you say because i can barely kill a BP with normal gear as a sin with 2100 AP which is INSANE,when you spike for 1k to a bp with 5k hp,and then she puts dd shield and u do 700 with spike,but meh,you gotta always cry for your class i guess,i want a boost on rogue damage aswell,will they get?of course they wont.

my topic is about int priests.

ye there should be different for bp and tank priest isen`t it supoused to be that if u have more defense you have more succed on cast ?

i agree with ngnktn69 a int priest is to weak now some worm can move up on u and r atack u and u have casting faild but i think its becuz 85% of all atacker on server macro durring pk too (profko2024soascServer)

but i agree on ragnar if u just randomly high up cast rate bp can become very anoying

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Salocin said:

ye there should be different for bp and tank priest isen`t it supoused to be that if u have more defense you have more succed on cast ?

i agree with ngnktn69 a int priest is to weak now some worm can move up on u and r atack u and u have casting faild but i think its becuz 85% of all atacker on server macro durring pk too (profko2024soascServer)

but i agree on ragnar if u just randomly high up cast rate bp can become very anoying

For example, 160 int+. Priest can heal more successfully than 160 int- priest.

Int priestess are too weak, Battle priestess are OP according to my assasin experience. There is no need a priest to go int build since they recieve almost the same damage and shares the same skill failure rate with the BP, yet BPs can use its' OP attack as a defensive fashion to successfully repel a top rated assasin with their nonsense items.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, ngnktn32 said:

Everyone use mouse macro in pk Spam r damage. Delete Casting failed or ban macro mouse warriors please.

Nikos will delete that new "COLD DOWN", u can just put macro "R" with 1 ms and u dont gonna fail ur skills

The heal skill that's most frequently used by bps is 1920, that skill without coldown and almost zero casting fail is the only thing we could adress as "wrong" . Support priests are already strugling enought with recent wing changes, please consider tuning back to old valors 56/60 skill. The debuffs can stay as they are, so a playmobil can't cast a torment confortably.

• Thanks 1