BETA phase information

• Administrators
1 minute ago, mindkrash said:

Grade 4..I think we need grade 3..my mistake

The minimum clan requirement to register for Clan War is Grade 1.
The minimum character requirement to register for Clan War are 2500 national points. (25k officially)

I'll start the clan war again tomorrow ~2 hours before BETA gets over.

1 minute ago, nikos32 said:

The minimum clan requirement to register for Clan War is Grade 1.
The minimum character requirement to register for Clan War are 2500 national points. (25k officially)

I'll start the clan war again tomorrow ~2 hours before BETA gets over.

Currently there is no grade 1 clans on the server? Can this be adjusted for testing purposes?

• Administrators
Just now, mindkrash said:

Currently there is no grade 1 clans on the server? Can this be adjusted for testing purposes?

No clue, maybe clans were remade for or after CSW.

Currently busy with the final updates/tweaks so server can't be restarted at this moment.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, nikos32 said:

first of all, I don't recall us ever displaying any success messages before. do you remember what the old message used to say? currently, when a non-premium user resets their stats/skills, the message is 'Used X coins.' so, what was the message for premium users before?

I had seen it before may be in few DB earlier. IT is always good to notify the user that something has succeded or failed. For example when you upload something into a website, it shows "Sccessfyllu uploaded" or some success message. This way user knows.

FOllowing message can be shown for preium user:
"Successfully Reskilled or Reskill Completed"
"Successfully Restat or Restat Completed"  

22 hours ago, nikos32 said:

regarding the 'There are no points to reset' message, are you sure it appears even when you have points and successfully reset them? couldn't it be a message from a previous reset attempt? could you provide any ss/videos?

I got it once yesterday but today when i tried, i did not get that.

Regarding autoloot - It is activating and bonus point is adding accordingly. I think previously i dc'd while in game and the timer did reset (i again do not remember exactly how long since i was in anothr window working).

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2023 at 5:03 AM, nikos32 said:

does it happen in moradon only? is it any different from how it used to behave in all these years?

I mean, unless I get this wrong, the target is at the very edge of the actual attack range limit, so it would show "Skill Failed -- Too Far' message until the monster comes within the appropriate range again.

could you record a video?

in cz with real bow everything is fine
it was buggy at moradon with noob bow

• nikos32 unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • nikos32 locked this topic