BETA phase information

• Administrators
5 hours ago, mindkrash said:

When you die during Deathmatch and if your sprint was active you will have to wait sometimes a second or so until you can use it again when you respawn.

why is this an issue? skill cooldowns never reset on respawn...not?

17 minutes ago, io_oi said:

While repairing, the money spend is not shown as it used to

Same thing while buying pots as well.

are you sure these were shown before? because I don't think they ever did.

10 minutes ago, mindkrash said:

Is nation balance working correctly? I have a couple friends trying to NT using coupon from NPC and it is saying unbalanced nations while there is more orcs than humans.

I need their character names.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, GGArcher said:

When attacking with bow at moradon mobs with R, when the target is far, it stops attacking for 1 sec then restart

does it happen in moradon only? is it any different from how it used to behave in all these years?

I mean, unless I get this wrong, the target is at the very edge of the actual attack range limit, so it would show "Skill Failed -- Too Far' message until the monster comes within the appropriate range again.

could you record a video?

• Administrators
21 hours ago, io_oi said:

@nikos32 when you use restat and reskill with premium, it doesnt give success message as before. It says "There are no point to reset" but it is actually resetting!

first of all, I don't recall us ever displaying any success messages before. do you remember what the old message used to say? currently, when a non-premium user resets their stats/skills, the message is 'Used X coins.' so, what was the message for premium users before?

regarding the 'There are no points to reset' message, are you sure it appears even when you have points and successfully reset them? couldn't it be a message from a previous reset attempt? could you provide any ss/videos?