BETA phase information

• Administrators

During the BETA phase you can obtain gear, accessories, and acquire level up and buff scrolls, as well as unlock mastery and quest skills through interactions with the NPC Events Manager and Captain Kunabarl.
Clan grades will be set as follows: G1: 80k, G2: 50k, G3: 30k, G4: 10k.

Participation in events such as FT, BDW, JM, CW, CSW, etc., will reward you with KC vouchers.
Before the BETA ends, make sure to exchange these vouchers with the NPC [Exchange] KC Vouchers. Once exchanged, all the KC you've earned during the BETA will be transferred to the OFFICIAL.

Furthermore, players reporting bugs or exploits during the BETA will be eligible for KC rewards based on the severity and criticality of the issue. I will personally assess and evaluate each bug report to determine the appropriate rewards.

To be considered for a reward, please provide a detailed report below, explaining the bug or exploit in as much detail as possible. This will help prevent duplicate reports of the same issue. Rewards can range from 10 KC up to 10,000 KC or even higher, depending on the severity of the bug.

All vote points earned during the BETA phase will also be transferred to the OFFICIAL.

BETA starts on December 8 at 19:00 UTC+3 (server time).
The client can be downloaded at: https://professionalko.com/?page=download

Durante la fase BETA, puedes obtener equipo, accesorios y adquirir pergaminos para subir de nivel y mejorar, así como desbloquear habilidades de maestría y misiones a través de interacciones con el Gerente de eventos de NPC y el Capitán Kunabarl.
Las calificaciones del clan se establecerán de la siguiente manera: G1: 80k, G2: 50k, G3: 30k, G4: 10k.

La participación en eventos como FT, BDW, JM, CW, CSW, etc., le recompensará con vales KC.
Antes de que finalice la BETA, asegúrese de canjear estos cupones con los cupones KC de NPC [Intercambio]. Una vez canjeados, todos los KC que hayas ganado durante la BETA se transferirán al OFICIAL.

Además, los jugadores que informen errores o exploits durante la BETA serán elegibles para recibir recompensas de KC según la gravedad y gravedad del problema. Personalmente valoraré y evaluaré cada informe de error para determinar las recompensas apropiadas.

Para ser considerado para una recompensa, proporcione un informe detallado a continuación, explicando el error o exploit con el mayor detalle posible. Esto ayudará a evitar informes duplicados del mismo problema. Las recompensas pueden variar desde 10 KC hasta 10.000 KC o incluso más, dependiendo de la gravedad del error.

Todos los puntos de votación obtenidos durante la fase BETA también se transferirán al OFICIAL.

BETA comienza el 8 de diciembre a las 19:00 UTC+3 (hora del servidor).

El cliente se puede descargar en: https://professionalko.com/?page=download

BETA sürecinde, Event Manager NPC'si ve Captain Kunabarl NPC'sinden yararlanabilirsiniz, tüm itemleri, master itemlerini ve level atlama işlemlerini bu 2 NPC'den gerçekleştirebilirsiniz.
Klan Grade NP İstemi Şu Şekildedir; G1=80K / G2=50K / G3=30K / G4=10K

CR, FT, BDW, JM, CW, CSW vb. etkinliklerden KC kazanabilirsiniz.
BETA bitmeden önce kazandığınız KC'leri [Exchange] KC Vouchers NPC'sinde kırdırmanız gerekmektedir, aksi takdirde OFFİCİAL'e aktarılmayacaktır.

Ayrıca BETA sürecinde hata ve açıkları bildiren kullacılar sorunun ciddiyetine göre 10 KC ila 10.000 KC arası (daha fazla olabilir) KC kazanabilir. Her bildirime en uygun ödülü sağlamak için bizzat kendim sorunları değerlendireceğim. Mükerrer (tekrarlı) sorunların dile getirilmemesi için lütfen bildirimlerinizi bu konunun altına yazın.

BETA aşamasında kazandığınız tüm oy puanları OFFİCİAL'e devredecektir.

BETA 8 Aralık'ta 19:00 UTC+3'te (sunucu saati) başlıyor.
Clienti şu adresten indirebilirsiniz: https://professionalko.com/?page=download

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Hello,

I was in CZ Bowl and a mage in my party teleported me. At this second;

1. I saw the teleport animation (purple portal) and moved to the mage's location.
  2. I saw the teleport animation again and moved back to my original location.
  3. 2nd step occured right after 1st step, within the same second.

After that, I was not frozen, I could move freely and play normally. 

I am currently El Morad, I have seen this "bug" happened to a Karus Archer where he teleported back. 

Apparently it happens inconsistently, I couldn't figure a pattern for the occurance. I hope you can find the root cause.

Thanks!

Hello,

I have also noticed that I can't use 2000 HP and 350 AC from the Basic Skills through Ultima Rune, although my master is active.I receive following error notification when I try to cast those two;

You cannot use 2000 HP and 350 AC buffs until mastery quest is actived.

Rest of the buffs (Attack, Weapon/Armor Enchant etc.) works without any issue. I'm not sure if it's a bug? 🤔

Thanks!

Not sure if bug or not but during Deathmatch I noticed people dying close to me but no one else was around and I would not get the kill. Example would be to KS last hit of two people doing a 1v1. I would try to kill the person that won because they were red balling and I would not get the kill/points. My clan mate also noticed this once during deathmatch. I don't think kills were counting sometimes in deathmatch.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Thanks 1

@nikos32 rogue vapiric touch and drain range is to long 

also warior skill range long is well to.

Archer basic skill and 1st skill trought shot dont work till i guess 35 lvl 

here is for you little video about warior skill and rogue skills 

https://streamable.com/e0l1nl

Also i find that out fps problem's about the maps.İn maradon my fps are changing about to 50-90 colny zone 20-110 f.t 30-60 fps.

Edited by basit

Hello,

When you repair an item, amount of coins required to repair is not deducted from the total coins you have. For example, I repaired +7 Rogue Chitin Pauldron (Beginner Item) where Sundries tells me I need 1103 coins to repair it. I can repair it for 3 coins instead. 

I repaired all my items and each item required 3 coins to repair, although the amounts written are different (one says 520 coins, another one says 13302 coins etc.)

Thanks!

Hello,

While Goku transformation scroll is applied, stealth doesn't make my character half-transparent. 

Stealth works as it should, functionality and visibility by other nation is not affected. Only from my perspective, I see my character solid (not half-transparent).

Thanks!

• Administrators
11 hours ago, MaDJacK said:

Hello,

I have also noticed that I can't use 2000 HP and 350 AC from the Basic Skills through Ultima Rune, although my master is active.I receive following error notification when I try to cast those two;

You cannot use 2000 HP and 350 AC buffs until mastery quest is actived.

Rest of the buffs (Attack, Weapon/Armor Enchant etc.) works without any issue. I'm not sure if it's a bug? 🤔

Thanks!

2000 and 350 buffs are disabled while mastery quest is disabled,

you activated your mastery via BETA options, which is an exception, so this is not a bug :) 

thanks for your effort to report it though, much appreciated!

9 hours ago, mindkrash said:

Show transp inventory is not working for ROFD UI skin compared to MYKO skin. Is this a bug or meant to be this way?

it looks like transp. inventory never worked for the ROFD UI Skin, a bit strange because nobody ever reported this until now, but I think I'm right.

it will be available in the next patch.

11 hours ago, mindkrash said:

Also, can the sprint skill for Deathmatch be adjusted? It has a weird cool down when you die.

weird cooldown as in?

Well i think i posted this on the wrong section.

As you can read & see on this topic there is a Bug in BDW. Once i click Z to target the enemy i target the nearest person (also my own Party members). The Humans had this bug aswell because most of the Warriors on enemy Party just Auto Attacked me as i AA them aswell. It also seemed like it is just for Warriors. I also could Auto Attack my own Party member but did no Dmg. +  We killed MID Monument but couldnt do any Dmg to the Enemy Monument to win the BDW.

Edited by Curiosity

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Curiosity said:

Well i think i posted this on the wrong section.

As you can read & see on this topic there is a Bug in BDW. Once i click Z to target the enemy i target the nearest person (also my own Party members). The Humans had this bug aswell because most of the Warriors on enemy Party just Auto Attacked me as i AA them aswell. It also seemed like it is just for Warriors. I also could Auto Attack my own Party member but did no Dmg. +  We killed MID Monument but couldnt do any Dmg to the Enemy Monument to win the BDW.

Can you tell me the BDW map you were in?

I observed that when I attempt to move a Transformation Scroll from my inventory to the Skill Bar, it deletes the skill/scroll currently occupying that slot. However, the Transformation Scroll itself does not appear in the Skill Bar either.

Then, when I right-click the Transformation Scroll, it moves to the Skill Bar and appears there. @nikos32