04.10.2023 Content Update Notes

nikos32

• Administrators
  • Reduced the damage of all mage magic skills.
  • Increased the resistance bonus from resistance potions from 40 to 80.
    • For those with Skill Effects set to anything lower than Ultra, please run the Options Editor and click on Save after downloading this patch.
  • Stun and slow rates have been temporarily reduced further until they are fully reworked.
  • Added old accessories to the beginner gear found at NPC Captain Kunabarl in Moradon.
  • Increased the character limit for PMs and all chats.
    • Enabling you to write complete sentences without the need to press enter every 5 words.
  • The AoE skill targeting indicator now consistently follows the cursor's position, even while the character is in motion.
  • Resolved an issue that caused interruptions to priest healing and mage AoE skills following the updates on September 29.
  • Fixed an official issue where kings transformed into monsters not only displayed their capes (when they shouldn't) but also positioned them oddly.
  • Added a new option in the option editor that allows you to enable or disable the buff bar duration overlay.
  • Added a new option in the option editor that allows you to adjust the camera rotation speed while holding the right-click button.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daggeron said:

yea. now mages do almost half damage to mobs. it was already impossible to farm with mages in this server.

When has this ever been an issue? I could easily farm mini dms, raven harpies in cz and dms in eslant. With only two mages we could farm dms with aoe like worms. You need to upgrade your wood staff man. 

1 minute ago, Zamc said:

When has this ever been an issue? I could easily farm mini dms, raven harpies in cz and dms in eslant. With only two mages we could farm dms with aoe like worms. You need to upgrade your wood staff man. 

goodluck farming ravens. maybe you can buy a ring  next year with the drops you got lol. only farm spot for mage is eslant dm and dm farm dies after 2 months of server. and im saying you cant even do that effectively with the massive damage nerf you got now. they try to balance pvp but they mess up pve

• Administrators
1 hour ago, RUNRUN said:

skill helis bug, i can't atack !!!

2 minutes ago, Marques said:

I have received an error when I try to use Priest 12 Master skill "Helis";
"Skill Failed: Improper Item"
I was using my iron impact. I think its bugged

fixed, try relogging.

1 hour ago, Daggeron said:

so this means mages will do much less damage to mobs?

wrong. with all bonuses now properly working, mages can still do more damage than before.

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Daggeron said:

@nikos32 you are wrong. i tested with all mobs. with tme same items now i do %30 -%40 less damage to them. for example i was able to oneshot cardinals with meteor, now they left with %20 hp even with absolute. or 33 damage to dms were like 1100, now 33 hits around 800

compared to what? stop confusing yourself with the damages that were in effect between September 29 and October 04, the mage skills were doing significantly higher damage 'cause of 

and keep in mind that monsters now have functional resistances as well.

2 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

compared to what? stop confusing yourself with the damages that were in effect between September 29 and October 04, the mage skills were doing significantly higher damage 'cause of 

and keep in mind that monsters now have functional resistances as well.

i was away for 3 months. i just returned 2 days ago. damages to mobs were same with 3 months ago and yesterday. but after today it got nerfed. its because of you decreased magic damages. MP,absolute power, sweeping potions were working fine before in pve. so you didnt fix them for pve they only affected pvp

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Daggeron said:

i was away for 3 months. i just returned 2 days ago. damages to mobs were same with 3 months ago and yesterday. but after today it got nerfed. its because of you decreased magic damages. MP,absolute power, sweeping potions were working fine before in pve. so you didnt fix them for pve they only affected pvp

wrong again. the damage to monsters between sept 29 and October 04 was not the same as prior to that period. The absolute power was already increasing the damage against monsters but MP bonuses from items were not.

4 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

wrong again. the damage to monsters between sept 29 and October 04 was not the same as prior to that period. The absolute power was already increasing the damage against monsters but MP bonuses from items were not.

im playing here since 2014 and i play mage. i made mp armors and mp sets just to farm faster. i can assure you all mp sources were working for monsters. otherwise you cant explain damage nerfs on monster after last patch. mob damage didnt get any buff the fixes you made

• Administrators
Just now, Daggeron said:

im playing here since 2014 and i play mage. i made mp armors and mp sets just to farm faster. i can assure you all mp sources were working for monsters. otherwise you cant explain damage nerfs on monster after last patch. mob damage didnt get any buff the fixes you made

for mages against monsters/npcs specifically:

- elemental damage was previously limited to a maximum of two elements, and when repel or other bonuses were in effect, elemental damage could be reduced to just 1 element or even 0, affecting the final damage output. however, now, for instance, when you equip items like Wings of War or Phoenix Wings, your damage will increase proportionally with all four elements (fire, ice, lightning, and poison).
- magic damage, once again, solely relied on the main char's MP stat.
- the staff's AP previously contributed only 25% to the final damage, but now it contributes 100%.

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, Daggeron said:

for example i was able to oneshot cardinals with meteor

cardinals have resistances between 75 and 100.

you should do your tests to worms, even though their resistances are around 10, the difference should at least be noticeable.

12 hours ago, OsmanAmca said:

Reducing the damages were not enough? I wonder why resistance potions were boosted. We will see.

I hope everybody will enjoy the game again.

GG WP

All damage calculations have been thoroughly revised for both PvP and PvE to address numerous issues.

The skills/buffs Absolute Power and Sweeping Potion now contribute to magic damage in PvP.

The MP bonuses from items now contribute to magic damage. 

P.S. Regarding the mages, they have consistently dealt increased magic damage compared to the original MYKO/USKO version since our initial launch in 2014. With the recent adjustments, their damage output is now functioning as intended, however, it's important to note that mages will now deal an even more significantly increased damage until we decide to either revert them to their original values or make adjustments to strike a balance, which will be addressed in one of the upcoming maintenances.

When nikos posted this why did you not say how big of an impact and advantage it will give to mages? Read everything and tell me. Now nikos said Reduced the damage of all mage magic skills and you want to cry? You can say everybody will enjoy the game again? You think all other class other then mage was enjoying after that update? Tell me this. Why only mages are buffed and not other class? You still cry even mages are still so fucking strong. Only want easy kill easy pk easy boss?

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Daggeron said:

yea. now mages do almost half damage to mobs. it was already impossible to farm with mages in this server.

Why impossible? Mages have been farming fine previous databases not including the current MASSIVE advantage for mages so tell me what is impossible for you to farm. I also dont see any mage farming anything so i want to know what you are talking about.

11 hours ago, Daggeron said:

goodluck farming ravens. maybe you can buy a ring  next year with the drops you got lol. only farm spot for mage is eslant dm and dm farm dies after 2 months of server. and im saying you cant even do that effectively with the massive damage nerf you got now. they try to balance pvp but they mess up pve

I fully geared 4 of my chars with my mage farming. I didnt waste my time crying about a non-existent problem about mages. Most of your income shouldn't be about what drops you get from your cardinals. For example I farmed aoe haungas for bus, ravens for antidefs, dms for monster stones and high classes. And you wanna learn something new? You can actually try upgrading and marketing with those drops! Amazing new feature, isnt it? 😜 I quit the game a while ago and logged my naked ass mage just to see the damages and you know what is even funnier? Mages now do even more damage to mobs 😂 I frankly dont know what youre even talking about at this point. Well, good luck. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, xnxx said:

All damage calculations have been thoroughly revised for both PvP and PvE to address numerous issues.

The skills/buffs Absolute Power and Sweeping Potion now contribute to magic damage in PvP.

The MP bonuses from items now contribute to magic damage. 

P.S. Regarding the mages, they have consistently dealt increased magic damage compared to the original MYKO/USKO version since our initial launch in 2014. With the recent adjustments, their damage output is now functioning as intended, however, it's important to note that mages will now deal an even more significantly increased damage until we decide to either revert them to their original values or make adjustments to strike a balance, which will be addressed in one of the upcoming maintenances.

When nikos posted this why did you not say how big of an impact and advantage it will give to mages? Read everything and tell me. Now nikos said Reduced the damage of all mage magic skills and you want to cry? You can say everybody will enjoy the game again? You think all other class other then mage was enjoying after that update? Tell me this. Why only mages are buffed and not other class? You still cry even mages are still so fucking strong. Only want easy kill easy pk easy boss?

Because Absolute and Sweeping potions have NOT worked since 2014. Whats so hard to understand about this? Imagine playing warrior and your descent skill has not worked since 2014. Secondly, I'm glad there was an adjustment for the mage damage in PvP. It was WAY to high, but lowering it for PvE was not really needed. Do you see any mages farming in bowl? Its mainly BPs or Warriors with Priest. I get most of you dislike pking against mages because its an insane class, but at the same time. Imagine your main class and not being able to use all your skills that is required from the game. 

5 hours ago, xnxx said:

Why impossible? Mages have been farming fine previous databases not including the current MASSIVE advantage for mages so tell me what is impossible for you to farm. I also dont see any mage farming anything so i want to know what you are talking about.

previous servers had better farming slots for mages. you dont see any mage farming because there is nothing to farm with mage. you could farm only baron-beast for money until last nerf but you cant even do it anymore. im not againts pvp damage nerf but mages had no massive advantage for pve damage and it got nerfed while trying to balance pvp