Legendary Weapon CR have to be repeatable

Legendary Weapon CR System Poll / Legendary Weapon CR sistemi  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the current Legendary Weapon CR system should be changed? / Mevcut Legendary Weapon CR sisteminin değiştirilmesi gerektiğini düşünüyor musunuz?

• Yes, change Legendary Weapon CR as repeatable for 1 char in 1 ID, 3 times in a day. ( 1st turn 75 kill 2nd turn 125 kill 3rd turn 175 kill etc. ) Evet, LW CR 1 hesapta, 1 charda 1 gün içerisinde 3 defa yapılacak şekilde güncellenmeli.
    • No, do not change the system. We are happy to PK with side accounts. / Hayır, mevcut sistemi değiştirmeyin. Yan çarlarla PK atmaktan memnunuz.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2023 at 07:05 PM

1 hour ago, mosmos said:

the time gated current system makes no sense.

it does not avoid abusers (no complains - cause its impossible to do so)

it does not encourage ppl to pk

it does not impact the server economy

overall, nothing good about it, next.

Actually for now pk is really hyped up, i am not sure about what is right but evening time pks for Turkey is really fun on these days. Even more as a Karus player, most of the time our nation has less player than Humans even with that it is really enjoyable. I think it works well till now.

Edited by Raspberry
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

Actually for now pk is really hyped up, i am not sure about what is right but evening time pks for Turkey is really fun on these days. Even more as a Karus player, most of the time our nation has less player than Humans even with that it is really enjoyable. I think it works well till now.

i agree, i just dont think its because of the current system, the server is just good and somehow balanced.

and you ignore the fact ppl change their characters 2-3 times a day , for what reason?

1 hour ago, mosmos said:

i agree, i just dont think its because of the current system, the server is just good and somehow balanced.

and you ignore the fact ppl change their characters 2-3 times a day , for what reason?

well like 2-3 weeks ago it was not that crowded. I think current Legendary Weapon Quest update caused that. I am not sure, it is kinda okay i guess.

32 minutes ago, Cene said:

300 kills 3 tokens verelim gitsin

Çok fazla olur; npt'ler başlar, hileler artar kesinlikle doğru olduğunu düşünmüyorum.