savaş sırasında mage kitledikten sonra cc bile alınsa, uzun zaman geçse bile sw sc silinmiş gibi görünüyor. taki ölüp yeniden doğana kadar bu böyle kalıyor. yeniden doğunca scroll geliyor. kaç savaştır böyle. pm eventi yapmak yerine bu sorunu çözmek daha önemli değilmi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/3/2023 at 4:41 AM, Timur said:

savaş sırasında mage kitledikten sonra cc bile alınsa, uzun zaman geçse bile sw sc silinmiş gibi görünüyor. taki ölüp yeniden doğana kadar bu böyle kalıyor. yeniden doğunca scroll geliyor. kaç savaştır böyle. pm eventi yapmak yerine bu sorunu çözmek daha önemli değilmi

Merhaba,

Gönderinizi okuduktan sonra şu soruları sordum: "Hangi savaş? Hangi harita? Mage kitlemesine CC alsanız da fayda etmez? Kitleme becerisi sw scrollu silmez?"

Sorunun ne olduğunu tam olarak detaylı şekilde anlatır mısınız?

Sadece mageden gelen slow mu yoksa okçudan slow alınca da aynısı oluyor mu?

İstila eden ırka karşı ırktan gelen saldırıda mı yoksa topraklarını savunmaya çalışan ırka istila eden ırktan gelen saldırıda mı yoksa her ikisinde de aynı durum var mı? (Aynı soru Lunar war haritası için de geçerli)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 10/15/2023 at 4:49 AM, OsmanAmca said:

After you get any ice damage, it slows you or not, doesnt matter, when the effection of it done, your sw sc is going to be useless and you just run without sw. Not able to re-sw after it till it fixes itself after a while. ( I have no idea how and why it fixes itself like 5-10 mins later. )

and does it happen only during war/invasion?

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

and does it happen only during war/invasion?

Yes it happens during War & Invasion.

It happens in Classic War map. ( We are not playing Oreads & Ship War I think for a long time like 4-5 weeks, maybe more.  )

It happens in Invasion Map ( enemy nation lands ) 

You need to go Moradon and come back or quit game-login back.

PS:  1- Classic War prison waiting period is too long, its giving 3(i guess ) minutes break to fight, its not fun, especially when there are no 500 users anymore.

2- Another thing, after you die, mages not able to teleport you for 3 minutes. Please also make it a shorter period, maybe 30 seconds? You go out of prison but nobody can TP you, thats not good. TP from prison to out is already disabled, so that wont be problem i think. 

15 minutes ago, OsmanAmca said:

Yes it happens during War & Invasion.

It happens in Classic War map. ( We are not playing Oreads & Ship War I think for a long time like 4-5 weeks, maybe more.  )

You need to go Moradon and come back or quit game-login back.

PS:  1- Classic War prison waiting period is too long, its giving 3(i guess ) minutes break to fight, its not fun, especially when there are no 500 users anymore.

2- Another thing, after you die, mages not able to teleport you for 3 minutes. Please also make it a shorter period, maybe 30 seconds? You go out of prison but nobody can TP you, thats not good. TP from prison to out is already disabled, so that wont be problem i think. 

I think all time was like that about cannot tp after u die, what ppl do is quick relog to can tp 

24 minutes ago, Sky said:

I think all time was like that about cannot tp after u die, what ppl do is quick relog to can tp 

I know, people go relog and be able to be tped, so i want it to be fixed. If there is not a good reason for this restriction, it just should be removed or waiting duration should be shorter.

2 hours ago, OsmanAmca said:

I know, people go relog and be able to be tped, so i want it to be fixed. If there is not a good reason for this restriction, it just should be removed or waiting duration should be shorter.

I think that was how war work if not, there no point to have a prison, but idk

• Administrators
8 hours ago, OsmanAmca said:

tested it many times in both classic war and invasion zones, the speed buff was re-activated every single time just fine.

tested with and without monster TS.... so I don't know what else you do differently that causes your speed buff to be bugged, but we have no idea how this is happening yet.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

so, it's been tested with the following buffs active at the same time:
buffs-used.png

tested in both classic war zone (alseids) and in luferson castle during invasion (without party).

rogue slowed down by using the blizzard (level 45 mage) skill then waited for the debuff to expire, and then, speed buff icon as well as character's increased speed were restored.

then tried the same thing but by using the cure curse (level 36 rogue) skill when debuffed and both were restored again.

the tests took place at the center of the war map (next to the tree) and between lunar valley and centaurs area during invasion.

so, we still don't know what else you specifically do that gets you in that bugged state and surprisingly there hasn't been any video record showing how it occurs.