1) Kill Gift Event in cz : Along with the silver bar, can you add some bravery as well? This might increase the PK activity.

2) Drop increase in mini DM : Players who are mostly playing solo are farming this. Also ppl who needs shell and normal weapon are farming this. Increase the drop should help them gear up. (I know last db you said you need to play in group; but still consider this)

3) Drop increase in Borro: SInce the introduction of sloth, we dont see much people farming borro. One reason is the very low drop rate in borro. A bit of boost should help increase the activity in cz.

4) FT Issue: this morning around 85% of people did not even bother to attack. They were just walkign around. Me and Kivre tried provoking it to where the afk chars were (got really frustated hahah) and we died but the mobs did not attack the otehr users. This is an issue right?

5) Secondary chars in events: This is happening in both sides. WARN system from last db was ok but not so useful since not eveyone could use it properly. Can we address this in a different way please?

6) User Interface for Autoloot for premium users: There is aUi for bdw, ft and other events which is really helpful. Having one for pausing and starting and looking at the time left for points would be a great help.

7) Adding Events in off hours: From server time 7 to 14, There are no events at all. Few people are active during that time and it gets really boring. JM was recently added and you can see people joining it as well. Can we add some more events during those time please? Like cr farm would be best and some more others which you think can fit in.

8] Adding war in mid week: Please do this somwehre in between server time 7 to 14

9) Randomize teh time and spawn of  grow master and negative boss. Also if the team agrees, make it like r hit goblin.

10) Red Goblin in FT - This was suggested by @theChaos a while back and loved the idea. "Change FT volcanic rock to Red Goblin and give one lucky one to get tp into cave would be awsome with same HP like volcanic rock , or boost Red Goblin hp to 2000-4000 and only R can kill it same as at bowl and lucky last R hit get tp into bcs just incase all rogues will try last hit spike that"

11) Remove the Boss Spawn notice: Please! Lets have fun running around and seeing boss :D

12) Red Black chitin helmet Design : Shells look way way better than these. Black red chitin helmet looks like having a watermelon in your head.

13) Juraid Mobs in cz: Under no circumstances add them to cz right now. Give it some time :)

14) Cursed Santa event in moradon: amost everyone of has mutiple chars max lvl. New payers are the one who needs exp and cant find a party. Manuay make this event like you used to or automate them.

15) Upgrade the begineer armor and weapon: Will help new people come and stay.

Addition apart from original topic:

16) Store sealed items in inn: It's a pain when you need to tranfer sealed within account. I hope this will be worked on.

@nikos32 @GM_Thanos @GM_Odin @GM_Phobos

Everyone have their own opinion and i do not intent to offend anyone via this post. If any of these points help the server grow, please prioritize that. Thank you for your time.

Edited by io_oi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • ClapClap 1

Hello,

20 minutes ago, io_oi said:

1) Kill Gift Event in cz : Along with the silver bar, can you add some bravery as well? This might increase the PK activity.

In the future, they can be changed to bravery or something.

21 minutes ago, io_oi said:

2) Drop increase in mini DM : Players who are mostly playing solo are farming this. Also ppl who needs shell and normal weapon are farming this. Increase the drop should help them gear up. (I know last db you said you need to play in group; but still consider this)

3) Drop increase in Borro: SInce the introduction of sloth, we dont see much people farming borro. One reason is the very low drop rate in borro. A bit of boost should help increase the activity in cz.

Drop rates and the drops are being increased while the server is getting old. Last DB, Mini Dark Mares was dropping shells +6 as you know.

22 minutes ago, io_oi said:

4) FT Issue: this morning around 85% of people did not even bother to attack. They were just walkign around. Me and Kivre tried provoking it to where the afk chars were (got really frustated hahah) and we died but the mobs did not attack the otehr users. This is an issue right?

We are aware of that issue.

23 minutes ago, io_oi said:

5) Secondary chars in events: This is happening in both sides. WARN system from last db was ok but not so useful since not eveyone could use it properly. Can we address this in a different way please?

If you have any other suggestion other than .warn command, please let us know. We do not want to make something hard for legal users when we want to punish those leechers. For example, we can make FT event more and more complicated to get rid of AFK people, but normally attacking people also suffer from this. We think that .warn command is the best solution so for. If you have another better idea please feel free to tell us.

26 minutes ago, io_oi said:

6) User Interface for Autoloot for premium users: There is aUi for bdw, ft and other events which is really helpful. Having one for pausing and starting and looking at the time left for points would be a great help.

It can bee seen only by typing .online command. But, we will be working a new thing something like you suggested.

27 minutes ago, io_oi said:

7) Adding Events in off hours: From server time 7 to 14, There are no events at all. Few people are active during that time and it gets really boring. JM was recently added and you can see people joining it as well. Can we add some more events during those time please? Like cr farm would be best and some more others which you think can fit in.

8] Adding war in mid week: Please do this somwehre in between server time 7 to 14

Here you can see our Scheduled Events. https://professionalko.com/?page=schedule If you want something to be added, feel free to make a poll or a topic. But, keep in mind that we have 3 different time zones. MY, EU, and PE. Considering those time zones, feel free to suggest new events.

30 minutes ago, io_oi said:

10) Red Goblin in FT - This was suggested by @theChaos a while back and loved the idea. "Change FT volcanic rock to Red Goblin and give one lucky one to get tp into cave would be awsome with same HP like volcanic rock , or boost Red Goblin hp to 2000-4000 and only R can kill it same as at bowl and lucky last R hit get tp into bcs just incase all rogues will try last hit spike that"

Sounds a good idea, but lets see if this is possible.

31 minutes ago, io_oi said:

14) Cursed Santa event in moradon: amost everyone of has mutiple chars max lvl. New payers are the one who needs exp and cant find a party. Manuay make this event like you used to or automate them.

We will be managing Santa events starting from this weekend.

32 minutes ago, io_oi said:

15) Upgrade the begineer armor and weapon: Will help new people come and stay.

On every ProfessionalKO server beginner armors and weapons were buffed you know. Now we do not think this is required. But while server is getting old, of course we will buff them.

Thanks for all suggestions.

1 hour ago, GM_Thanos said:

Thanks for all suggestions.

Thank you for your wonderful well composed reply. I will comment on few below:

In the future, they can be changed to bravery or something.

I think bravery is the best option. SB is a bonus for pots.

Drop rates and the drops are being increased while the server is getting old. Last DB, Mini Dark Mares was dropping shells +6 as you know.

Yes i am aware of that, it was done towards the end. I am suggesting based on continuos upgrade along with the items in game to make sure new players don't have a hard time liek we did.  and i was talkign more on drop rate rather than what + it drops. It can stay +1 but should be increased atm (+2) would be a good start.

For example one of my friend was farmignn mini dm with his priest and it dropped 20 items in 1 scroll time (30 mins). COnsider 4-5 times raid ofc. ANd these 20 drop included everything except for mana pot (so yes, mirage, mage shells, priest shells, impact, graham and so on)

If you have any other suggestion other than .warn command, please let us know. We do not want to make something hard for legal users when we want to punish those leechers. For example, we can make FT event more and more complicated to get rid of AFK people, but normally attacking people also suffer from this. We think that .warn command is the best solution so for. If you have another better idea please feel free to tell us.

I think rather than a terminal command, a UI command would fit perfect and be easy. When you click a non merchant user atm, you can see a list of commands l;ke invite party, trade, whisper .... Similarly you could add a WARN.

In bdw/juraid 5 warn would get you kicked and probably 15 warns in FT>? Now the player that has been warned would be IP BANNED from events for 3 days and would also go to prison. SOmetimes in event, life happens, i am aware of that. I have been in prison last DB 3 times because i had to take care of something. But that';s the risk of letting your party down, innit?

Here you can see our Scheduled Events. https://professionalko.com/?page=schedule If you want something to be added, feel free to make a poll or a topic. But, keep in mind that we have 3 different time zones. MY, EU, and PE. Considering those time zones, feel free to suggest new events.

Yes and i am talkign about the time zone when there are no events. Have suggested few above, hopefully a GM could make a poll? My suggestion would be war in midweek, and all otehr events we have within that time slot. @nikos32 will have the best idea 😜

On every ProfessionalKO server beginner armors and weapons were buffed you know. Now we do not think this is required. But while server is getting old, of course we will buff them.

Server is already a bit old and most ppla re geared, so wouldn't hurt to give new people fp's +7 rare or chitins +7 rare. glave and mds +7 rare :)

8 15 16 no doubt :) 

about war... there is nothing but cr to attract people for war so even there is a daytime war i dont think it will be crowded. Ppl dont go war no idea why but for me the lunar war is the best event in knight online history.

about beginner items i guess the weapon is more important than armour for beginners they can somehow kill some mobs with a better weapon

About sealed items yes true i am afraid one day i will trash or upgrade or lose the items while transferring among sub chars

Ty

• Like 1

2 times in week days 20:30 - 22:30 and 18:00 -20:00 Lunar War ( Yes, lasting 2 hours ) 

175 Kill CR = 1 Legendary Weapon ( non tradable) 

Remove Sunday Lunar Wars with week days. Sunday is already busy day. ( Snow War Bifrost Bdw CSW in a row ) 

@nikos32 @GM_Odin @GM_Phobos @GM_Thanos @GM_Ducal

Edited by OsmanAmca

• 1 month later...

Remove online award in cz, might help woth afk'ers.

Remove np gain from online award, UNLESS you are in merchant (maybe a lot of ankers set up shops instead then)

Do something about eslant, its dead, increase drop rates for "bad" good items, like highclass weapons totemic clubs etc, and maybe give them silver/gold coin drops.

Make some kind of event to reward ppl for acutqlly playing and exploring, could be as an example, and announcement that says "1 goblin in emc/luf will drop a silver bar" and make it happen every 3 hours, if it can be done 😅

When I played usko years ago we had a "find/kill the gm" event, where the party or person that killed him/her would get a reward, first you had to find him, then when found that person got reward, and the gm would tp to somewhere in emc/luf, and a notice would come with location of the gm, and the fight begins.

Gms at the time were running arpund with conplete +10 chitin Shell, dual wielding +10raptor and +10giga axe, so not a small feet killing them