Previous season FT started as move based afk detection and there were so many zombie walkers around. After a while it changed to damage and move based that means if u give no damage to mobs for a while u are kicked. This season it started as move based and i see many people die while trying to kill mobs whereas zombie walkers dont. GM told us not to kill mobs to let zombies die but i dont think mobs pick zombies to attack. They attack random and nonafkers might die as well. Then how to kill volcanic in the end ? In my opinion damage/heal+move based afk system was more fair. If other players share their thoughts as a feedback too we might make FT better and fair. Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

The thing i want to correct is that: You complained me FT AFK users and asked me to kick them out, and i told you that "I cannot kick anyone; but, if you want them to die or not to get rewarded, just do not attack any monster and let them die."

If there is something wrong with our AFK dedection system, we can update it but still we cannot kick anyone out from FT event.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 7/27/2023 at 3:41 PM, Cene said:

In my opinion damage/heal+move based afk system was more fair.

It's still damage/heal+move based but it's not as efficient it used to be, due to some performance improvements that we had to do.

We'll keep improving it though.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

How would it be rewarding some braveries for top 3 or 5 or 10 or some amount of damage dealers and some top damage -only healing people lower than max health- heallers in FT arena 🙄 Could this make people attack instead of walking 🙄 

Edited by Cene
  • ClapClap 1

30 minutes ago, Cene said:

How would it be rewarding some braveries for top 3 or 5 or 10 or some amount of damage dealers and some top damage -only healing people lower than max health- heallers in FT arena 🙄 Could this make people attack instead of walking 🙄 

Very good suggestion but i am afraid this makes macro user numbers grown. Have to think a solution on this too.

I really dont get this community of players:

Previous System, no aggro: Zombie walkers but Non afk players, like me, could kill VR and get the reward. Still, people complaining about.

New System: Aggro, Still have zombie walkers: Afkers DIE, Non afk Cant kill all mobs, Everyone Dies, no one gets reward. This just happened to me yesterday, my time zone is almost empty of players, many afkers and few of us who tried to take down all mobs died trying.

It's crystal clear that afkers and zombie walkers just ruin game experience at JM and BDW, but FT? Cmon, almost one week now without FT Coupons. 

Instead of detection system cant you just go with the original way? If you do enough damage, you get the reward. If you dont do enough damage, you get nothing. It would encourage people to be more active in fts, eliminate the zombie walkers, makes it morw fun and challenging. Top scorer party would get a little extra reward. Like in usko. 

1 hour ago, Zamc said:

Instead of detection system cant you just go with the original way? If you do enough damage, you get the reward. If you dont do enough damage, you get nothing. It would encourage people to be more active in fts, eliminate the zombie walkers, makes it morw fun and challenging. Top scorer party would get a little extra reward. Like in usko. 

Hello,

• FT system based on given damage is a bit unfair for the other jobs, since mages can do aoe.
  • Original system is not "enough damage". Original system is surviving till the end of the event. Official KO changed its system recently.
  • We made FT monsters aggressive because of zombie walkers.

Also, there will be some more changes about FT system. Please follow the patch notes in the following days and give us feedback.

2 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

• FT system based on given damage is a bit unfair for the other jobs, since mages can do aoe.
  • Original system is not "enough damage". Original system is surviving till the end of the event. Official KO changed its system recently.
  • We made FT monsters aggressive because of zombie walkers.

Also, there will be some more changes about FT system. Please follow the patch notes in the following days and give us feedback.

A bit more unfair than afk zombies getting rewards while everyone else is struggling? Thanos sometimes you sound so delusional. Just add a fair damage cap, the main attraction is to get ft coupons. Literally the only thing youre getting from the event is ft coupon. Add a min damage limit possibly fair for every class, rest gets nothing. Mages are doing more damage? Let mages do more damage. Everyone has a side mage who can survive the event. They can always join with mages if they want the little extra. For priests, make it heal based, not for themselves but the other people. People have been going into fts in USKO without complaints. Events should encourage people to give effort. So encourage people to do what is required for the designated event. Mages can finish the cr event faster than anyone, do you or anyone else feel it is unfair? People still do their best to finish pk crs. Common sense please. Forcing people to use warn command while trying to survive the events feel ok? Just add a right click to warn option. We are players, we wanna play. Sorry but you are the only one obligated to deal with server's techical difficulties, not us. We provide you solutions and you guys are like noooo use the command, nooo we have this.