• Administrators

The Juraid Mountain event is planned for release next week.
Your input is valuable to us, and we want to make this event enjoyable for everyone.

Please suggest your preferred date and time for the JM event to take place, considering the SERVER TIME (you can check either from https://professionalko.com/?page=schedule or by typing .time on chat).

GMT+3 için Huns clanı olarak önerimiz hafta içi akşam 20:00 - 24:00 aralığında olmasıdır. Yaz mevsimi olduğu için haftasonu olacaksa daha geç saatlerde olabilir. Önceki db lerde iş çıkışı saatine denkgeldiği çok oluyordu. Oyuncuların büyük çoğunluğunun iş saatini göz önüne alırsak bu saatler daha makul olacaktır.

Edited by Ademmm

10 minutes ago, Panchovilla said:

Move to FT events 00,30 , you can put 23.30 JM events.

Please dont put beetween 21:00/24.00, that time is pk times 

finally a normal post , cant belive it !

+1 .

" swap times , cuz you confusing few of us ( 21:00-24:00 , but put it on 23:30 ) aw.. " 

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO
  • Haha 1
  • KEKW 1

25 minutes ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

finally a normal post , cant belive it !

+1 .

" swap times , cuz you confusing few of us ( 21:00-24:00 , but put it on 23:30 ) aw.. " 

Sry , It was mistake.I mean 21.00/23.00

Btw congrazt Combo , the only good thing you do for this game is read the forum posts carefully 😀

• Wow 1

49 minutes ago, Panchovilla said:

Move to FT events 00,30 , you can put 23.30 JM events.

Please dont put beetween 21:00/23.00, that time is pk times 

+1 on this
or even 01:00 for FT and and 24:00 for JR and like that there are 3 full hours of PK Between 21:00-24:00

3 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Your input is valuable to us, and we want to make this event enjoyable for everyone.

Please suggest your preferred date and time for the JM event to take place, considering the SERVER TIME (you can check either from https://professionalko.com/?page=schedule or by typing .time on chat).

u gonna add mobs to cz aswell to farm gems same day like with bif?  🤡

• Ban 1
  • Salt 1

16 hours ago, nikos32 said:

its too early to release JM in my opinion. Still a few people have bdw rings which means not enough bf items available for now. Let them gear up a bit maybe in a 2-3 weeks would be better to release.

On 7/18/2023 at 5:59 PM, Panchovilla said:

Sry , It was mistake.I mean 21.00/23.00

Btw congrazt Combo , the only good thing you do for this game is read the forum posts carefully 😀

im accualy watching more stuffs , like the offers you tell to random about your exp raptor 8 , like someone offerd you 450gb... and u keep holding it on char... 

9 hours ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

im accualy watching more stuffs , like the offers you tell to random about your exp raptor 8 , like someone offerd you 450gb... and u keep holding it on char... 

bro why you crying under JM topic for item , go markettopic and continue cry on there.

PS. : sometimes there are items that even you can't reach with your money ^^

6 hours ago, Panchovilla said:

bro why you crying under JM topic for item , go markettopic and continue cry on there.

PS. : sometimes there are items that even you can't reach with your money ^^

Pancooo , once i told u in game ill write you there aswell to make it clear , the reason i dont like you is because u prefair to scamming ppl who try to help you including STEFAN.  

PS. is not about my money , u are just an gb seller and u wanna get dollars that why u insta post in on turkish site to sell it ;) (Because my money is not inaf )

3 hours ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

Pancooo , once i told u in game ill write you there aswell to make it clear , the reason i dont like you is because u prefair to scamming ppl who try to help you including STEFAN.  

PS. is not about my money , u are just an gb seller and u wanna get dollars that why u insta post in on turkish site to sell it ;) (Because my money is not inaf )

you are just crying like kid , where is ur proof about scamm or gb seller dont blame ppl without proof..

yes we talked with you in game and u told me some story about Stefan. My opinion Stefan has one mistake , that is added to clan kids like u.

so stop lying when u are in trouble.

You can cry in discord channel about items or bullshits , here is JM event topic.

1 hour ago, Panchovilla said:

you are just crying like kid , where is ur proof about scamm or gb seller dont blame ppl without proof..

yes we talked with you in game and u told me some story about Stefan. My opinion Stefan has one mistake , that is added to clan kids like u.

so stop lying when u are in trouble.

You can cry in discord channel about items or bullshits , here is JM event topic.

im just explaining in public how true is ur words is , no need the proofs of scamming i know what happent and thats what i told u in private but since u keep going this way im free to talk about it more if want to. about gb seller you might be right so ill replace it " item seller " my bad you are not gb seller. 

Which story u accepted , kids never talk straight like me maybe thats why u calling me a kid however i dont mind ;) .

How im in a trouble when you like to randoms ? 

I prefair to talk in public so you can be fair to randoms isntead of " Growed player " , however the JM has already be up to nikos since there is no poll about it to vote , ppl aint even notice it anymore .

Replace farm cr with jr at 19:00 time and move that farm cr's to 7:00-14:00 time. so its not gonna effect pk time and just bring more ppl after jr to pk.
on weekends jr can be placed between 7:00-14:00 time or 23:30 as i see its free time.
Hopefuly u add it faster. also fix skill issue cuz u cant combo like b4 its starting fail alot after last rr..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GGBowman said:

@nikos32 hi you said Juraid to open this week and it has been delayed, do you have a real date or an approximate time on when you planning on adding it?
I know some people thinks its early but a lot of people have been waiting for it as well.
Thanks!

Notice in game says it will be released today along with old bf rings