hello there , lets bring some good problem in there ill start frist , feel free to put ur ideas aswell so lets have fun !

Few unfair problem ,

1)
bounty just for mages / priest , only those 2 chars exist for pk zones ? 
And since u cry a lot about last hiting on rainbow (Last data base) , swaped it to  R dmg so same for everyone ( no more drama out on forums , helped the tanks to be abble to join rainbow too , which is normal 100 % ) 

2)
There is 0 precent of a warrior to kill 1vs1 rogue even if warrior has GG gears (Irons,wings and more stuff than the rogue or even the same )
(Meaning warriors need buff ) If you cry about it ROGUES (ill answer check ur cd on minor + light feet ) .

3) 
Mage , love small class but more powerfull than anyone else :D 

Giving them buff like , 17 element DMG (*** 100 % *** ) for 20gb or 60gb how fair it looks for rest classes or while for rest class to get some extra dmg there is like 3% or 30 % to get extra like 5 element dmg ? before you say something about exeptionals make sure u read the part of 100 % , 3 % and 30 % .

*** Example , im playing warrior atm , using bdw ring and it have 15 element dmg , to get some extra on it , i need 3 bdw ring (which is like 500gb and 30 % change to make it +1 for extra of 2 element dmg and 2 resistans few hp too ) 

i wont speak about dmg on mages like nova or something just about fair buffs ! *** 

4)
Saw few post for reducing the price on bdw reforcing and answer was hell no , the reason of that please ( including the reduce for mages what was that for )

forgot the most fun part i saw in this data base , isiloon without drain . 

Did u make any event like

" Kill gm event , Not nova allowed "
" Kill gm event , Not heal allowed "

Be respectfully to every class .

• Thanks 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cool 1

Open drain at isiloon and 2 pts assas will make hp isiloon 5% in 1 second, as big boss it should take time to keep pk active

No all assas can kill warrios, only if u have experience with assas u can kill them easy, another way cannot

Minor at cd is really stupid, u cannot even use 1920 mana that is what u got for each soul, this will make rogues use programs

Since last db i said should put cd at lf but as i understand its hard  cos need a lot changes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Yes,also delete mage class 

i rly like how u react here since u start the topic about mage do 0 dmg , and because of this cry nikos put this extra 1 7 elemnt dmg , but like i said its 1 0 0 % upgrade on ur dmg which make meele usless , according to this boost is unfair for everyother class ( including the gear u have on mage is not even 1/10 of the warrior gears ) and u still wipe em out . 

So unless if you rly wanna talk about it and not acting like 10 years please do not write troll like that since i didnt say something about deleting mage or sh1t like that. ;)

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sky said:

Open drain at isiloon and 2 pts assas will make hp isiloon 5% in 1 second, as big boss it should take time to keep pk active

No all assas can kill warrios, only if u have experience with assas u can kill them easy, another way cannot

Minor at cd is really stupid, u cannot even use 1920 mana that is what u got for each soul, this will make rogues use programs

Since last db i said should put cd at lf but as i understand its hard  cos need a lot changes

I dont care if he open or not , is not fair for assasin and according to KO no1 server have this kind of " not allowed " its a fking skill so u can use it , otherwish if you wanna be fair about it , make other events such us " Kill gm isiloon with ZR " so it can be fair for everyone by that way . (Same as rainbow , it swaped to be fair for everyone )

Ofcourse we are talking about basickly skill on sin , but even thats is inaf to kill a gg gear warrior , not fair at all .

in case if u didnt notice , im not asking nikos to put CD on anything i just said check the CD how much is it , and according to usko ( like egos changed by system of usko , should start change the whole system according to usko , how would u react on that.... the problem on CD for me was about LIGHT FEET , 1 second couldown ( it wont change but also it block you to flame the boost on warriors or any class since he boosted ur CD on light feet for no reason ) .  

1- Do  mages/pris get bounties more than others or get them exclusively (if so that's dumb and should be fixed). Dunno about your tangent on rainbow, sounds fine? 
2- Warriors are NOT 1v1 classes, that has historically been a sin thing for almost 2 decades now. Warrs can win 1v1s vs sins if their gear is way better, but that's only because of items, they are not supposed to win that, that's not how this game works at all. Trying to take a party oriented tank and make it comparable to the stealthy, quick and squishy class that is a sin in 1v1 is plain dumb. Each class has their role.
3- This is the first server I've seen that has Poison damage on Foverins, this is not the original design of the item and it is exclusively aimed towards melees. Same for the extra AP on every exceptional weapon, same for Giga that has an increased AP. So no, mages are not the only ones benefiting from the bifrost rings, and they definitely don't benefit as much as melee. Mages are broken for another reason, this ain't it. 
4- Moot

2 minutes ago, FalcoDair said:

1- Do  mages/pris get bounties more than others or get them exclusively (if so that's dumb and should be fixed). Dunno about your tangent on rainbow, sounds fine? 
2- Warriors are NOT 1v1 classes, that has historically been a sin thing for almost 2 decades now. Warrs can win 1v1s vs sins if their gear is way better, but that's only because of items, they are not supposed to win that, that's not how this game works at all. Trying to take a party oriented tank and make it comparable to the stealthy, quick and squishy class that is a sin in 1v1 is plain dumb. Each class has their role.
3- This is the first server I've seen that has Poison damage on Foverins, this is not the original design of the item and it is exclusively aimed towards melees. Same for the extra AP on every exceptional weapon, same for Giga that has an increased AP. So no, mages are not the only ones benefiting from the bifrost rings, and they definitely don't benefit as much as melee. Mages are broken for another reason, this ain't it. 
4- Moot

since you miss the part of 100 % , 3 % and 30 %. 

Nikos put a buff on mages for out of crying on last data base at 100 % succed for the mages , image how much a meele could spent .

About exeptionals ike u saying , there is a fking risky of 3 % to get this extra 5 AP , and for a meele like warrior or any class to spent like 200? 300 gb to make get this extra 5 AP wont be same as 17 extra element damage , and for a mage like 20 gb which is right now ? or 60 like it was on previus server with 100 % succed on it , like you said " no benefiting " 

1 minute ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

since you miss the part of 100 % , 3 % and 30 %. 

Nikos put a buff on mages for out of crying on last data base at 100 % succed for the mages , image how much a meele could spent , to get a change of 3% or 30 % to get extra 5 AP or 2 element dmg .

About exeptionals ike u saying , there is a fking risky of 3 % to get this extra 5 AP , and for a meele like warrior or any class to spent like 200? 300 gb to make get this extra 5 AP wont be same as 17 extra element damage , and for a mage like 20 gb which is right now ? or 60 like it was on previus server with 100 % succed on it , like you said " no benefiting " 

1 hour ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

I dont care if he open or not , is not fair for assasin and according to KO no1 server have this kind of " not allowed " its a fking skill so u can use it , otherwish if you wanna be fair about it , make other events such us " Kill gm isiloon with ZR " so it can be fair for everyone by that way . (Same as rainbow , it swaped to be fair for everyone )

Ofcourse we are talking about basickly skill on sin , but even thats is inaf to kill a gg gear warrior , not fair at all .

in case if u didnt notice , im not asking nikos to put CD on anything i just said check the CD how much is it , and according to usko ( like egos changed by system of usko , should start change the whole system according to usko , how would u react on that.... the problem on CD for me was about LIGHT FEET , 1 second couldown ( it wont change but also it block you to flame the boost on warriors or any class since he boosted ur CD on light feet for no reason ) .  

Isnt fair to meles also did u know how much one warrior hit bosses as isiloon, felankor or ultima comparing with bps, archers or even assas.? learn a bit about game isnt bad, 4-5 bps can ks 1 pt isiloon if they attack first and keep the dmg even assasins, warriors also, it made to keep the pk alive isnt about who have adventage or not

About sin and warrior everywhere warriors cannot kill a assin in vs even at usko if assasin know how use their skills

7 minutes ago, Sky said:

Isnt fair to meles also did u know how much one warrior hit bosses as isiloon, felankor or ultima comparing with bps, archers or even assas.? learn a bit about game isnt bad, 4-5 bps can ks 1 pt isiloon if they attack first and keep the dmg even assasins, warriors also, it made to keep the pk alive isnt about who have adventage or not

About sin and warrior everywhere warriors cannot kill a assin in vs even at usko if assasin know how use their skills

since im not playing SIN i dont care if he change or not , is not fair for the rest class thats the point you dont understend . 
if u like dmg of bp or you think is way too OP , go bp and die like worm if you feel ok with that , ur own decision i dont mind at all. 

So the fact that you can kill a warrior with half of his gear it make sence for you , just check what was ur write about " learn a bit about game "  .

8 minutes ago, Sky said:

Before u talk about elemental dmgs u should make a mage and test skills, i already did this last db with bdw rings flame mage with different staff, lycaon, woe and legendary +7 there isnt a big difference 

its way big differnt according to meele classes who havent any kind of 17 extra element dmg on 100 % succes. 

According to @nikos32 profko is element dmg server , however he prefair to give 17 extra element dmg at 100 % succes rate only to mages , how fair it looks to you ? 

34 minutes ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

since im not playing SIN i dont care if he change or not , is not fair for the rest class thats the point you dont understend . 
if u like dmg of bp or you think is way too OP , go bp and die like worm if you feel ok with that , ur own decision i dont mind at all. 

So the fact that you can kill a warrior with half of his gear it make sence for you , just check what was ur write about " learn a bit about game "  .

Every class have different ways to play as bp have strong ap with low def, warriors have normal ap with good def, assas have good dmg if have 2-3 at one pt and chase one, about what fair game u talking about, as i said u cannot compare dmg at one boss if u dont try with every class u know that archer can hit around 1200 dmg at isi per second.? or bp can hit 800-900, warriors around 500-600, assas depend of skills hit 1.2k - 600 dmg

If u talking about fair dmg at bosses as isiloon, felankor first u need to try dmgs with each class before write nonsense here

32 minutes ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

its way big differnt according to meele classes who havent any kind of 17 extra element dmg on 100 % succes. 

According to @nikos32 profko is element dmg server , however he prefair to give 17 extra element dmg at 100 % succes rate only to mages , how fair it looks to you ? 

As i said, is easy write like that, just make a mage and compare dmgs, cannot just write about elemental dmg without test for urself

Edited by Sky

1 hour ago, Sky said:

Every class have different ways to play as bp have strong ap with low def, warriors have normal ap with good def, assas have good dmg if have 2-3 at one pt and chase one, about what fair game u talking about, as i said u cannot compare dmg at one boss if u dont try with every class u know that archer can hit around 1200 dmg at isi per second.? or bp can hit 800-900, warriors around 500-600, assas depend of skills hit 1.2k - 600 dmg

If u talking about fair dmg at bosses as isiloon, felankor first u need to try dmgs with each class before write nonsense here

As i said, is easy write like that, just make a mage and compare dmgs, cannot just write about elemental dmg without test for urself

i love the way you know this game for real , u accepting warrior be usless with better gear from you (as rogue) , but you dont accept mages to hit like warriors , you understend the buff because you played the mage ? test the mage ? Thats how you know the game ? Teeach meee more please !!! but in private since this topic is not about teech me what is ok  by your side  , but whats fair for all the clasess .  

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO

19 minutes ago, Panchovilla said:

yes , now mages die for 3 hit with torment, put him request nikos , so mages can die like 2 hit :) 

also mages need to hit under 900 damage with meteor to 8000 hps warrior and he can play and walk easy in bowl and do farm bravery :)

Anyway , I play all class in this DB , balance is good now .

Make sure that my gear is like x10 ur gear of the mage , and if u got pt cure like most of the mage pt , u die in 6 hit while u press pots , and warrior die insta from 6 mages , we know that thx for ur infomasion , the problem is about extra buffs on mages which is only for you.. 

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO
  • Ban 1

So you basically play warrior and you want buff on warrior and nerf the other classes,funny brain haha.

I would agree to buff warrior if rogues get buffed aswell,i get spam 750 dmg from warriors while i do a 750 spike each 10 seconds,how is that balanced to you while you have 2-3k more hp/mana,200 more def etc?

Edited by Ragnar
  • Thanks 1