3 hours ago, Ragnar said:

So you basically play warrior and you want buff on warrior and nerf the other classes,funny brain haha.

I would agree to buff warrior if rogues get buffed aswell,i get spam 750 dmg from warriors while i do a 750 spike each 10 seconds,how is that balanced to you while you have 2-3k more hp/mana,200 more def etc?

Ur light feet cd is same as minor and u keep writing about , sure make spike 1 cd too ?

nerf other classes ? its a buff just for mages that doesnt exit to any server .

never said to delete this mage ring for mages open ur eyes , the topic is about how fair is it or not , so before you start getting it person of ur own class " mage , rogue or other be sure wtf u write for " 

once there is a buff for mages out of no where , put the same buff for other classes ( once you wanna boost something do the same thing for everyone )

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

Ur light feet cd is same as minor and u keep writing about , sure make spike 1 cd too ?

The duration of light feet is 10 seconds so there's no actual benefits from LF's cooldown being 1s.

You only have the opportunity to use LF again after using cure curse, because it's unfair for a rogue to be slower than a warrior/priest/mage while LF is not active.
Ideally, LF's cooldown should reset when cure curse is used, but that's not possible yet, hence the reason why the LF's cooldown was reduced back then.

So, giving an example like setting spike's CD to 1s literally makes no sense.

18 hours ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

3) 
Giving them buff like , 17 element DMG (*** 100 % *** ) for 20gb or 60gb how fair it looks for rest classes or while for rest class to get some extra dmg there is like 3% or 30 % to get extra like 5 element dmg ? before you say something about exeptionals make sure u read the part of 100 % , 3 % and 30 % .

*** Example , im playing warrior atm , using bdw ring and it have 15 element dmg , to get some extra on it , i need 3 bdw ring (which is like 500gb and 30 % change to make it +1 for extra of 2 element dmg and 2 resistans few hp too ) 

I'm supoorting this part. I think if mages can boost their ring with rhodium warrior and sins have to be boost their rings with this way. Cause with elemental rings mage's staff boosting like 150 dmg melee class with elemental ring taking 40 dmg boost. At least with that boost all classes can hit a little bit more and ppl can give effort for their chars. Cause all items gives too much tankiness when we adding some item to our char only getting more tankier. All classes need more dmg. I'm saying this like last 3 database. All classes hitting too low the game have to be more dynamic at MyKO patch. 

9 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

The duration of light feet is 10 seconds so there's no actual benefits from LF's cooldown being 1s.

You only have the opportunity to use LF again after using cure curse, because it's unfair for a rogue to be slower than a warrior/priest/mage while LF is not active.
Ideally, LF's cooldown should reset when cure curse is used, but that's not possible yet, hence the reason why the LF's cooldown was reduced back then.

So, giving an example like setting spike's CD to 1s literally makes no sense.

then keep it on 10 , even if it was 2 second and you change it to 1 so not a benefit but its like nothing change ?  @nikos32 in case if you want to be fair for the classes around ur server , if not yeah keep it your way no any can complain about it ;) .

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO

• Administrators
1 minute ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

then keep it on 10 , even if it was 2 second and you change is to 1 os not a benefit but its like nothing change ?  

10 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

4 minutes ago, Bhromka said:

I'm supoorting this part. I think if mages can boost their ring with rhodium warrior and sins have to be boost their rings with this way. Cause with elemental rings mage's staff boosting like 150 dmg melee class with elemental ring taking 40 dmg boost. At least with that boost all classes can hit a little bit more and ppl can give effort for their chars. Cause all items gives too much tankiness when we adding some item to our char only getting more tankier. All classes need more dmg. I'm saying this like last 3 database. All classes hitting too low the game have to be more dynamic at MyKO patch. 

This part of boosting happens last data beacause my friend @ThomasScamShelby and his team were crying over and over for their damage , complaing about EXEPTIONAl weapns , which they also have (forgot to say that in last data base ) so after all , nikos gave them this buff.

10 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

You only have the opportunity to use LF again after using cure curse, because it's unfair for a rogue to be slower than a warrior/priest/mage while LF is not active.

it always been like that to any KO you were playing before . 

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO

37 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

and BF rings can only be equipped by mages in any KO you played before, so what does that even mean.

long time to play usko , but according to steamko since you are avalable to use shio on otherclass (dunno for rest didnt check it ) , where is the point of this ? :D 

Edit : 
Long time to play usko so i have no idea if u are avalable to use it or not , according to steam i was few monthys ago u could use shio on a rogue didnt check the other bf rings , once you bring it up... whats the point of your post?

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO
  • Confused 1

Okay, I know bdw ring damage is shit but that bdw ring give 350 hps, 35 defs, 15 resist and 15 elemental damag XD. This bdw ring not a original item wtf.Also bf rings for only mages  30 damage 0 and 45 damage +1.Still nikos took our 20gbs for each fr??????????? Originally fr already gives 30 to 45 now 32 to 42????? For +1 nikos take our 60 gbs and give 3 less damage wtf is this? If you talk about damages yes I agree with you but If you talk about rings I'm gonna fuck every person who doesn't know the original bf rings.Last database I asked nikos to boost all classes damage ℅5 -10.He didnt. yes also bdw ring damage shit I agree but If nikos boost bdw ring, I want boost also thats the truth.I dont wanna see 7khp+ warrior walking like a God and hitting 2k with torment.If nikos boost warrior, he should boost other classes also

• Confused 1

Lycaon staff +7 = 9gbs?

Mage ring = 1 normal BF ring + 20gbs?

Now, throw in the pot 7 mages with this EASY gear to obtain.

Factor in that most melee will need Raptor +8/Giga +7/SN+7. Wings of God or Wings of War, Shell +7 is fine, but I think Red chitin armor would be better against mages. Do you see where this is going? The amount of effort for melee is night and day difference.

Also, I wanna say that warrior damage is complete GARBAGE on this server. It has always been garbage for years now. Melee vs Melee untormented is like hitting each other with chop sticks. I can take my dog for a walk, make a sandwich and no one has died.

Also, I have not seen a single mage using any weapon def such as FT neck/Skelly belt. Imagine this with 6 mages with CC priest. Get the fuck outta here.

4 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

This bdw ring not a original item wtf.Also bf rings for only mages  30 damage 0 and 45 damage +1.Still nikos took our 20gbs for each fr??????????? Originally fr already gives 30 to 45 now 32 to 42????? For +1 nikos take our 60 gbs and give 3 less damage wtf is this?

You have spent in total 100 gbs for your mage so far while warriors/rogues needs at least 500gbs to fight against you.

half of the mages nowdays they play mage cause is cheap to gear up and easy to farm and sell gbs.

For 2 months mages are playing with basic gear that they get on day 1. and now its time to pay 40 gbs for 2 rings that will increase your damage even more and thats sound too much to you?

Talk about anything but dont mention Gold bars and how expensive the things are.

Overall i do think that Base damage should be boost slightly on all classes. 500dmg while people are running with 8k i think is a bit low.

Edited by Toredo

i get u point and opinion with the effort to farm to be usefull in pk it is kinda lame  

but i also get mage opinion wait till jr comes soon and people start building valk and all people runn with at least god wings or war wings(they already are but still dieng aswell ) people gonna have so much crazy hp

but lets say wings all the crazy hp dont exist a start of server mages with wood8 and goblin armor still own everyone crazy hard that time but they also squishy as fuk  

BUT current state of server

5 warrior together do 2500-3000 dmg per sec (thats 1 skill and 1 r) atm to a tanky player(decent tank priest or mage )  if  not tormented or maliced i think thats realy realy gd dmg stil

idk what u guys need like a skill to 2 shoot everybody by urself?

33 minutes ago, Salocin said:

i get u point and opinion with the effort to farm to be usefull in pk it is kinda lame  

but i also get mage opinion wait till jr comes soon and people start building valk and all people runn with at least god wings or war wings(they already are but still dieng aswell ) people gonna have so much crazy hp

but lets say wings all the crazy hp dont exist a start of server mages with wood8 and goblin armor still own everyone crazy hard that time but they also squishy as fuk  

5 warrior together do 2500-3000 dmg per sec (thats 1 skill and 1 r) atm to a tanky player(decent tank priest or mage )  if  not tormented or maliced i think thats realy realy gd dmg stil

Do you play warrior? It doesn't sound like it. The damage is bad because you have warriors with 7-8k hp on a 72 cap MYKO server. 83 cap has max 14k hp on classes. Without torment you are hitting each other maybe 500-600 skill damage? If you play another melee party that has an IQ above a bandicoot the VS will last forever and its boring. I guess my point is as the server has aged so has the HP of most classes. The damage has not kept up with the growing amount of HP. This is just a fact.

I'm not flaming you btw mate. I appreciate the discussion about damage/classes.

Edited by tmodular1ty

4 hours ago, tmodular1ty said:

Do you play warrior? It doesn't sound like it. The damage is bad because you have warriors with 7-8k hp on a 72 cap MYKO server. 83 cap has max 14k hp on classes. Without torment you are hitting each other maybe 500-600 skill damage? If you play another melee party that has an IQ above a bandicoot the VS will last forever and its boring. I guess my point is as the server has aged so has the HP of most classes. The damage has not kept up with the growing amount of HP. This is just a fact.

I'm not flaming you btw mate. I appreciate the discussion about damage/classes.

i dont play myself war nope but warrior with 8 k hp a war have  to much hp stats and to less str no wonder no dmg

some vs last abit yes but i like that u actually need to play together as team if u atack together the right time all  target 1 is droping fast low most time die( also 95% using mousemacro to perfect dmg in ultra fast time)  at this moment there is only short time for other players to tp or heal  or cure ofc and thats real pk for me  now give 5 warrior 200-300 dmg more and its deathmatch :D  and  in peak pk time u cannot vs 8v8 people come abush from all sides try make cr but at least u have possibilities to try with ur team to surive at least littel bit while u get sandwiched 

10 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Okay, I know bdw ring damage is shit but that bdw ring give 350 hps, 35 defs, 15 resist and 15 elemental damag XD. This bdw ring not a original item wtf.Also bf rings for only mages  30 damage 0 and 45 damage +1.Still nikos took our 20gbs for each fr??????????? Originally fr already gives 30 to 45 now 32 to 42????? For +1 nikos take our 60 gbs and give 3 less damage wtf is this? If you talk about damages yes I agree with you but If you talk about rings I'm gonna fuck every person who doesn't know the original bf rings.Last database I asked nikos to boost all classes damage ℅5 -10.He didnt. yes also bdw ring damage shit I agree but If nikos boost bdw ring, I want boost also thats the truth.I dont wanna see 7khp+ warrior walking like a God and hitting 2k with torment.If nikos boost warrior, he should boost other classes also

make it more clear , so i can give the answer you looking for kardesim .

5 hours ago, Salocin said:

image a metteor from 5 mages how much dmg it does in a sec . 

23 minutes ago, Salocin said:

i dont play myself war nope but warrior with 8 k hp a war have  to much hp stats and to less str no wonder no dmg

some vs last abit yes but i like that u actually need to play together as team if u atack together the right time all  target 1 is droping fast low most time die( also 95% using mousemacro to perfect dmg in ultra fast time)  at this moment there is only short time for other players to tp or heal  or cure ofc and thats real pk for me  now give 5 warrior 200-300 dmg more and its deathmatch :D  and  in peak pk time u cannot vs 8v8 people come abush from all sides try make cr but at least u have possibilities to try with ur team to surive at least littel bit while u get sandwiched 

You missundersting ,  the extra buff on mage at 100 % , its unfair since there is 0 buff to any other classes (at 100 % for like "x" gbs) 

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO

8 hours ago, tmodular1ty said:

Lycaon staff +7 = 9gbs?

Mage ring = 1 normal BF ring + 20gbs?

Now, throw in the pot 7 mages with this EASY gear to obtain.

Factor in that most melee will need Raptor +8/Giga +7/SN+7. Wings of God or Wings of War, Shell +7 is fine, but I think Red chitin armor would be better against mages. Do you see where this is going? The amount of effort for melee is night and day difference.

Also, I wanna say that warrior damage is complete GARBAGE on this server. It has always been garbage for years now. Melee vs Melee untormented is like hitting each other with chop sticks. I can take my dog for a walk, make a sandwich and no one has died.

Also, I have not seen a single mage using any weapon def such as FT neck/Skelly belt. Imagine this with 6 mages with CC priest. Get the fuck outta here.

Make 6 mages 2 priests then play mages human side cuz I need nps