1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

No way,if he adds minor cd im out,you cant ruin a class because some ppl are cheating,theres plenty of warriors macroing in pk aswell,lets add cd to warrior skills?

fair play and i also agree on what you said' but Niko  got to find a way to change something rather then nothing ever gonna change for years while the game could've been so much more fun if all just play with real skills

• Like 2

On 6/17/2023 at 10:40 PM, Ragnar said:

No way,if he adds minor cd im out,you cant ruin a class because some ppl are cheating,theres plenty of warriors macroing in pk aswell,lets add cd to warrior skills?

Some people? Literally 99.9 percent of the sins are macroing. Not only minor but also skills too. There is another way to fix minor macro but Idk if it is possible to implement in the game. The fix is: just limit the healing amount per second to a level where an actual human can do without cheating. Even if the macro inputs hunderds of minors every second, game should only process the set limit of it. I dont buy the fact every sin in the game hitting 5 skills, 5 autos while healing more than a priest lol. Or we have sin players inhumanly talented and have like a quantumcomputer proceeding skills in their brain and muscles. No one buys it. They can deny their macros all day long, but no one is buying. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Zamc said:

Some people? Literally 99.9 percent of the sins are macroing. Not only minor but also skills too. There is another way to fix minor macro but Idk if it is possible to implement in the game. The fix is: just limit the healing amount per second to a level where an actual human can do without cheating. Even if the macro inputs hunderds of minors every second, game should only process the set limit of it. I dont buy the fact every sin in the game hitting 5 skills, 5 autos while healing more than a priest lol. Or we have sin players inhumanly talented and have like a quantumcomputer proceeding skills in their brain and muscles. No one buys it. They can deny their macros all day long, but no one is buying. 

it's quite easy to deplete your mana points when manually minor healing

9 hours ago, Zamc said:

I am a sin player aswell and i have been saying this from the frist day, almost all other sins use some shit to do work for them but nerfing a class because of the cheaters is not a valid way to solve the problem. I talked with in game gms whenever i available about that and the players who are using it but never get a proper answer. Not for this db, also the previous one aswell. Btw they get strikes or ban eventually but it will be too late already.

55 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

I am a sin player aswell and i have been saying this from the frist day, almost all other sins use some shit to do work for them but nerfing a class because of the cheaters is not a valid way to solve the problem. I talked with in game gms whenever i available about that and the players who are using it but never get a proper answer. Not for this db, also the previous one aswell. Btw they get strikes or ban eventually but it will be too late already.

they get ban somwhow in every updates" but Niko always let them come back and play 🤣 this is why the game never last long only because of his own doing. when the game turns out to be lasting long and good, but he turn out to let the bad side kills the game. everytime like this,

just like mage" if a mage can have this much amount of damage and such a crazy long range" which a priest pretty much almost impossible to heal over a full PT mage" then damage should be nerf for them. if nothing changed then GM should release a different style of PK" (EXAMPLE) just look at last night before CSW" almost every player turn in to freaking ORC" just to make a freaking Video and 3+ mage PT taking turns running in centre of human town standing at the freaking respond spot when people comes in to cz town instant dead. is like NPTs without getting any trouble for this kind of toxic way to play the game.

town is a safe zone but doesn't seem that way when people are troling to play a game!

it was literally 6 people fighting a whole game only because people doesn't have a lock down on NTing.

rather able to NT like this also should be limted" and if people wanna play toxic tower dives then this should also have a balance to see a better results.

If people wanna play like this style then they should also have a way of losing something, you wanna tower dive then if you get killed by tower you should lose 50 or even 150NPs on deaths.

DeathMatch almost everyday same 3 person winning the freaking evets, once again total 100% marco play in there with the same people winning none stop! another toxic play.

it is so damn easy to see whos using tricks to play and whos not, but always the same shit over and over again, nothing ever happens! 

24 minutes ago, DovahkiiN_ said:

is there still legal asas? :)))) Escape from between 6 warriors  without dying... Not to mention the ones that can't be neutralized in any way. Scream, leg cutting, ice slow, light stun not working on "legal sin" :)) 

we know who they are...!

well when i turned f1 after first spike they have already used 2nd spike on me. I realy don't understand, lets say they are better than me but is a skill's cd are lesser when you play good :D and not even mention the minor, we are not using the same minor. they can hold eachother with 3 sins against 2 full melee party, can use cure w/o stopping. I mean how can you not see this kind of shits, realy annoy me...

and yea actually i am playing legal.

Edited by Raspberry

3 hours ago, Raspberry said:

well when i turned f1 after first spike they have already used 2nd spike on me. I realy don't understand, lets say they are better than me but is a skill's cd are lesser when you play good :D and not even mention the minor, we are not using the same minor. they can hold eachother with 3 sins against 2 full melee party, can use cure w/o stopping. I mean how can you not see this kind of shits, realy annoy me...

and yea actually i am playing legal.

exactly my point for years, i know all whos playing dirty with tricks up there sleeves. but Niko haven't really been in game ever to ban them or when there ban is already too late.

when you hit them 1 on 1 Sin to Sin they could hit you 3skills even before you start your 2nd . when you minor the hell on your fingers combo with 2x minor skill yet somehow they can out run your fingers without losing a damn blood or even Mana pots.

when they get leg cut and i mean when 😂 they can tank 4 warriors on them even full duffs, you can say they have 2 other rogue minoring him but if you do the maths right it is still impossible to out run the damage when being duffed.

when a SIN is fully duffed they should pretty much have only 2.5k-2.8k HP and thats saying a basic class built, on top of Malice = 500-700AC 

a warrior attacking a SIN being full duffed = 600+ damage minimum. so if 4 warrior attacking the same target yet still can get away? is full of BS

Example: some guy made a video an post it up in forum to act good player and taking a joke on MAD for having IB yet lose to him, but thats proof right there, thats aleady 1 of the IP should've been Ban to play.

Edited by Recycling Bin
  • ClapClap 1

6 minutes ago, Recycling Bin said:

exactly my point for years, i know all whos playing dirty with tricks up there sleeves. but Niko haven't really been in game ever to ban them or when there ban is already too late.

when you hit them 1 on 1 Sin to Sin they could hit you 3skills even before you start your 2nd . when you minor the hell on your fingers combo with 2x minor skill yet somehow they can out run your fingers without losing a damn blood or even Mana pots.

when they get leg cut and i mean when 😂 they can tank 4 warriors on them even full duffs, you can say they have 2 other rogue minoring him but if you do the maths right it is still impossible to out run the damage when being duffed.

when a SIN is fully duffed they should pretty much have only 2.5k-2.8k HP and thats saying a basic class built, on top of Malice = 500-700AC 

a warrior attacking a SIN being full duffed = 600+ damage minimum. so if 4 warrior attacking the same target yet still can get away? is full of BS

Example: some guy made a video an post it up in forum to act good player and taking a joke on MAD for having IB yet lose to him, but thats proof right there, thats aleady 1 of the IP should've been Ban to play.

Stop it already with sins,it happens with warriors aswell,this isnt about a class god,its about macroing in PK,and there are a lot of warriors using 2-3 skills in less than a second when they got COOLDOWN for their skill.

another example.

this is me playing with nothing but fingers in DeathMatch https://ibb.co/DwmCM4y even thought i join 3mins late.

then now check this dude out https://ibb.co/Ntx6HB0 he wins almost daily with 35+ to 40+ kills above his deaths. everytime the same, you tell me this is normal?

you can be great and you also can be lucky, with 10+ kills to 15+ kills above your deaths is normal to me, but deaily 35+ to 45+ kills over his own deaths. and all this years nothing has ever changed a damn thing @nikos32

this is a trading kill event, there's no better gear or better HP or better AC but only the same 1 attack 1 HP pot 1 sprints.

you can KS you can have a lucky last Hit but in the end you can't out run the speed of a maximum speed on a regular base combo as a warrior attack skill.

also people HP doesn't move is like his taking 2 HP potions while i only taking 1 potion. every year the same shit over and over again.

what's the fun in this if only cheaters will always win? daily base always the same 3 people that wins

Edited by Recycling Bin
  • Haha 1
  • ClapClap 1

1 hour ago, reportboi said:

There are 2 susp players who re using tbl as assasins.

they insta using 4-5 skills in 1 second

i ll record that 2 player and they wont get ban too xd

Nothing's ever gonna happen to them. The only reply I always get is: ". -if they were cheating our security would catch them". They will keep hitting 4 skills while healing with minor more than bp and cancelling our casts in the same secone and the server is gonna end up with tons of assasins who cant even kill eachother xD

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Zamc said:

Nothing's ever gonna happen to them. The only reply I always get is: ". -if they were cheating our security would catch them". They will keep hitting 4 skills while healing with minor more than bp and cancelling our casts in the same secone and the server is gonna end up with tons of assasins who cant even kill eachother xD

funny you mentioning about cancelling, some of there priest never get cancel, and i getting cancelled just by 3 of there SINs 😂

20 hours ago, DovahkiiN_ said:

is there still legal asas? :)))) Escape from between 6 warriors  without dying... Not to mention the ones that can't be neutralized in any way. Scream, leg cutting, ice slow, light stun not working on "legal sin" :)) 

we know who they are...!

There are still legit assassins who rather play the oldschool way but they are definetly a minority.

Guess we just have to live with it :)

Its a Sad but   true a lot of it  I Personally would love to play Sin  but my fingers cant compete with the macros out there and when Die 2 or 3 times or not minor fast enough  just get kicked from party's..

I did try Priest other day in CZ and found I was Dead before I could even get off a heal from a few of the sins out there  ..

Good luck on all  hope the fair play comes back    ide love to have fun and try enjoy some pk on sin  even tho im prob one of the worst in the world 🙂