PK Video Contest 2023

nikos32

to be honest i have 15 KO years+ in my Back and i dont know yet to use macro(shame on me but) , i was always playing with right click ... thats why i prefer to go archer instead of sin cuz as sin i cant kill any1 since every1 using macro but as i archer there is no hope for them .. anyway im not new in this game to play properly aint need macro thigns just the hangs dk what u say bin 😜

13 hours ago, iLoveMyBanana said:

to be honest i have 15 KO years+ in my Back and i dont know yet to use macro(shame on me but) , i was always playing with right click ... thats why i prefer to go archer instead of sin cuz as sin i cant kill any1 since every1 using macro but as i archer there is no hope for them .. anyway im not new in this game to play properly aint need macro thigns just the hangs dk what u say bin 😜

15 years , 10years,5 years, 5days, none of it matters, if your good at a game your good at a game, you can play a game for 20years you can still play like a noob that cheats. 

it don't matter to me, in the end your only lying to yourself. your forcing W on to a target yet your fingers can mana pot, HP pot on top with minoring and using your mouse click with all the attacks on the right hand side 😅 like i said from the first msg" if only you have 7 fingers GL keep hiding to yourself. in the end your the one living with your own lies 

9 hours ago, Recycling Bin said:

15 years , 10years,5 years, 5days, none of it matters, if your good at a game your good at a game, you can play a game for 20years you can still play like a noob that cheats. 

it don't matter to me, in the end your only lying to yourself. your forcing W on to a target yet your fingers can mana pot, HP pot on top with minoring and using your mouse click with all the attacks on the right hand side 😅 like i said from the first msg" if only you have 7 fingers GL keep hiding to yourself. in the end your the one living with your own lies 

non skill players like u have no idea about  the game play so w/e u are a random so w/e u just found a team to play with throw one nova and thats all ,learn the basics in first place and then talk about other's ^^ u was always a random and that keep in the same way egyptian

https://youtu.be/mv7w4hL6zW4

Here is a footage from a Healers perspective from the First CSW of the new server. Working on keeping everyone alive is a big challange. I will always do my best to keep my party well nourised and functioning:

We were keeping the castle for more than 30 mins. Our main enemies were other mages parties. I tried to use the skill "party restore" before the attacks emerge, then 2x "party heal". Double Lycoan Hammers increased my resistance and I could still deliver unexpectedly high damage with Judgement.

In a Mage party Priest's focus is at coordination and timing. Mages have the lowest defance and HP. So sometimes you need to fight, suğğr,se the enemy and sacrtifice yourself as the person with the highest defance and HP to melee parties, so someone from mage party could escape and regroup. As you see in the video there are minor mistakes happened by both of the sides. 

3 hours ago, Salvia said:

https://youtu.be/mv7w4hL6zW4

Here is a footage from a Healers perspective from the First CSW of the new server. Working on keeping everyone alive is a big challange. I will always do my best to keep my party well nourised and functioning:

We were keeping the castle for more than 30 mins. Our main enemies were other mages parties. I tried to use the skill "party restore" before the attacks emerge, then 2x "party heal". Double Lycoan Hammers increased my resistance and I could still deliver unexpectedly high damage with Judgement.

In a Mage party Priest's focus is at coordination and timing. Mages have the lowest defance and HP. So sometimes you need to fight, suğğr,se the enemy and sacrtifice yourself as the person with the highest defance and HP to melee parties, so someone from mage party could escape and regroup. As you see in the video there are minor mistakes happened by both of the sides. 

there's nothing wrong with the heals in the game at all, is just your skillBar setting out isn't the best for combination. your wasting too much time on swapping bars when you could've avoided and use the most important skills on 1 skillbar, recovering heal skills is worthness to use it in a big fight. you wasting 3sec of your precious moment.

CSW is all about speed" Especially fighting as a Mage PT" there's no reason to use anymore then 1 skillBar for CSW to get the best control over your PT survival.

main skill bar should be torment,(parasite or Malice),CC,Mana, heal,heal,heal,(Massive or extra Superior heal)

putting HP pot and a master 5 attack is a waste of space.

do not take this as being offended" you could take this as a lesson or you can take me as BS' whichever suits you dnt matter to me. i can only tell you not many priest are above my skills. 

the good old school days of KO is all about skills beating over even numbers, now a days is all nothing but a pack of hyenas fighting for a piece of meat. threre's no skills or honour but only marco/cheats and numbers

Edited by Recycling Bin