PK Video Contest 2023

nikos32

• Administrators

Dear Knights,

We've decided to hold a PK video contest!

Rules:

• The video must be at least 5 minutes long.
  • All footage must be taken in ProfessionalKO.
  • Only 1 video entry per player allowed.

Prizes:

• The creators of the TOP 5 videos will receive 5000 KC.
  • All other creators will receive 1000 KC.

The PK video contest closes on Friday, June 30, 2023 at 23:59 Server Time.
Submissions received after this time will not be considered.

We will select and announce the top 5 videos by July 02, 2023.

Good luck to all the participants!

Sayın Profko Oyuncuları,

Bir PK video yarışması düzenliyoruz.

Kurallar:

• Video en az 5 dakika uzunluğunda olmalı.
  • Tüm çekimler ProfessionalKO'da olmalıdır.
  • Oyuncu başına sadece 1 videoya izin verilecektir.

Ödüller:

• En iyi 5 video sahipleri 5000KC alacak.
  • Diğer tüm içerik sahipleri 1000KC alacak.

PK video yarışması 30 Haziran 2023 Cuma günü (sunucu saati 23:59) sona erecektir.
Bu süreden sonra yapılan başvurular değerlendirmeye alınmayacaktır.

02 Temmuz 2023'ye kadar en iyi 5 videoyu seçeceğiz ve duyurusunu yapacağız.

Katılımcılara bol şans dileriz :)

• Cool 1

10 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Video recordings captured since the server's relaunch and/or videos uploaded prior to the announcement of the PK Video Contest are also eligible to participate.

Are videos from last relaunch that didn't enter prior video contests also eligible?

Edited by mireska

• Administrators
2 hours ago, mireska said:

Are videos from last relaunch that didn't enter prior video contests also eligible?

If so, I'd like to participate with this video that I shared : 

nope, as it's been mentioned:

10 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Video recordings captured since the server's relaunch and/or videos uploaded prior to the announcement of the PK Video Contest are also eligible to participate.

6 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

nope, as it's been mentioned:

Bad timing for my vacation then. Personally I think 2 weeks is too close of a deadline to get any good videos.
I hope we see videos that aren't 20min sped-up versions of the same stuff over and over. Anyway.

On 6/18/2023 at 10:43 PM, Z4R said:

@nikos32  it seems to me your blind to see it also? watch carefully at 8:39 his playing PK with Marco" his attack was failing for least 4sec in a normal finger combo would never happen, but with a marco it will always get bugged at some point. and thats showing it 100% Marco in PK, your rules so why you don't work harder to catch people PK with a Marco?

On 6/18/2023 at 6:31 AM, iLoveMyBanana said:

@nikos32 i don't no whats wrong with your eyes bro, can't you see all this is playing with nothing but Mouse Marco? look at his skillbar carefully? all his skills are in confusion coming out all random. look at his skill positions and his using mouse hold to move around on targets, so you tell me how can he play with all this attack and yet can minor so fast with one minor skill in his own skillbar yet the attack skills are all on the right that coming out all confused? on top of moving target with his mouse? if his hands have 7 fingers it would work. 🤣 are you really gonna let all this 100% marco videos to even win? thats my real question.

@nikos32watch how HuckleberryFinn skills are coming out on his skillbars. it doesn't show much confusions when finger pressing he doesn't show skill on top of a skill on top of a skill trying to work all at once.

while look at others in most part all there skills are trying to stacking up one another to come out and fail. this is full Marco resuilts being bugged. it is so easy to tell.... i dnt understand people trying to play GG and act big dogs when they can't even make the best Marco so people wouldn't be able to see them failing setting out with a bad marco settings. this is all because of a bad settings with a Marco play and thats why it shows completely obvious! not trying to be rude Niko but if you don't see it at all then i guess you should change the rules with your game play that Marco are allowed to play at all time.

Edited by Recycling Bin

17 hours ago, Recycling Bin said:

@nikos32  it seems to me your blind to see it also? watch carefully at 8:39 his playing PK with Marco" his attack was failing for least 4sec in a normal finger combo would never happen, but with a marco it will always get bugged at some point. and thats showing it 100% Marco in PK, your rules so why you don't work harder to catch people PK with a Marco?

You dont know anything about macro , 

Forlan, whom you accuse of being a macro, has never used macros in this game. While everyone is using macros and telling him that macros should be used, he does not did this, he continues to play manually.

So dont blame ppl, go blame others about macro if you use your brain, you can find easly macro players in PK.

1 hour ago, Panchovilla said:

You dont know anything about macro , 

Forlan, whom you accuse of being a macro, has never used macros in this game. While everyone is using macros and telling him that macros should be used, he does not did this, he continues to play manually.

So dont blame ppl, go blame others about macro if you use your brain, you can find easly macro players in PK.

i believe he didn't use the full video in Marco" but the video is being taken bit by bit in different time play, that doen't mean he never use it or not, and there's no lie in this 8:39 tells it all. no point to tell me BS when the video sasy it all.

21 hours ago, Recycling Bin said:

it can be happen i think, he was just trying to hit his target from away. This is not enough to say "he is a cheater", btw i am not saying he is not or he is, just there is no enough evidence to say it.

2 hours ago, Raspberry said:

it can be happen i think, he was just trying to hit his target from away. This is not enough to say "he is a cheater", btw i am not saying he is not or he is, just there is no enough evidence to say it.

normal combo attack skills even if you trying to hit from a little far it won't show like the way he got bug with it at all. the way he got bug as if the skills is on auto attack 

14 hours ago, Recycling Bin said:

normal combo attack skills even if you trying to hit from a little far it won't show like the way he got bug with it at all. the way he got bug as if the skills is on auto attack 

probably he was hitting the same target before the descent. 

3 hours ago, Raspberry said:

probably he was hitting the same target before the descent. 

maybe his your friend or in the same clan, don't matter to me.

pretty much video of his own recording says it all, his skills was already failing while trying to auto combo on Chillout clan PK section from all over the place. most of the target he was attaking was all standing next to him even skills was failing none stop.

at one point Importantking got behind at his target lock skills didn't come out which he stop holding the Marco back to normal and the target was right next to him for the first 3sec skills was still failing,

then rolling on to 10:00 all his skills was coming out in a smooth real combo and he was switching target even more then from the chillout section but yet all his skills was coming out completely normal and good speed combo.

like i said some are real fingers some are not, but in the end rules were made by this dude @nikos32 is his own rules,stick to it or change your rules to free marco play in Professional KO" is as simple as that

Edited by Recycling Bin

1 hour ago, Recycling Bin said:

maybe his your friend or in the same clan, don't matter to me.

21 hours ago, Raspberry said:

I don't know him, I am not playing with him, as I said before I am just explaining the situation to you which the example you gave. I realy don't care what you re thinking about this but in my opinion it's not so clear to say "macro".

37 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

I don't know him, I am not playing with him, as I said before I am just explaining the situation to you which the example you gave. I realy don't care what you re thinking about this but in my opinion it's not so clear to say "macro".

so does that mean to you iLoveMyBanana is also clean and no Marco?😁