Garges Weapon - request to increase AP

Dear GM, 

Would like to request you to review AP of Garges weapon, is only fair for other element aside from poison (legendary weapon) to have the same AP. This will open up options for players to decide which element they prefer to play rather than making poison as the main weapon. 

Please consider this changes. Thank you. 

• Thanks 1
  • ClapClap 1
  • DinkDonk 1

23 hours ago, 360degree said:

Dear GM, 

Would like to request you to review AP of Garges weapon, is only fair for other element aside from poison (legendary weapon) to have the same AP. This will open up options for players to decide which element they prefer to play rather than making poison as the main weapon. 

Please consider this changes. Thank you. 

@GM_Thanos appreciate if you can look into this request. 

yes i agree to that as well. It does not make sense that garges weapons have less attack power and it is harder to craft ( bow, sword, and mace). Last update you made the mage staffs same in term on elemental damage. My suggestion is that  either make it all the same and people can choose which element to go with or increase the drop rate of blue shards to make it easier to get because it has less attack power. Maybe more people would go for it.    

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, HAZ said:

yes i agree to that as well. It does not make sense that garges weapons have less attack power and it is harder to craft ( bow, sword, and mace). Last update you made the mage staffs same in term on elemental damage. My suggestion is that  either make it all the same and people can choose which element to go with or increase the drop rate of blue shards to make it easier to get because it has less attack power. Maybe more people would go for it.    

staffs are equal because they are fire/ice/lightning. 

poison is the most common element in vanilla ko and most of item bonuses were set based on this.

we need more feedback about it.

• Like 1

The AP of the garges could be matched with a legendary, but the damage of the garges would remain as it is right now on the page, which is mostly -10 damage to that of a legendary weapon, since if the server ready for the use of poison weapons with poison resistance armor, the damage of the garges weapons would have to be kept lower than that of the legendary weapons, another reason to do this improvement in the garges is that it could give importance to the BDW ring ice and light, especially the bdw ice that today are useless because nobody uses weapons with damage ice, the sale mode or exchange bdw ring jewelry in Moradon no longer works because everyone is only looking for the bdw ring poison and many who have bdw ring ice keep this jewelry oxidizing in the trunk

Making that improvement could give importance in the market to the bdw ring ice and light, and could also give a useful use to the Garges weapons that were enabled the same day as the legendary ones and that nowadays nobody uses them because of how complicated it is to get them and because of the low AP it has compared to a legendary

Hi, 

I would agree with this as it is not as easy to obtain blue shards compared to legendary. TBH it took me close to 2 weeks just to complete 75 shards without buying from merchant. In that 2 weeks i had completed many rounds of legendary weapons. To be fair, the garges weapons AP needs a buff. Otherwise its like no points farming it. Hope our concerns are heard. Thank you

On 9/10/2022 at 6:01 PM, nikos32 said:

staffs are equal because they are fire/ice/lightning. 

poison is the most common element in vanilla ko and most of item bonuses were set based on this.

we need more feedback about it.

I defo agree with him, the stats should be made equal for the other elements to strive towards and equal playing field or the blue shards should drop alot easier and leave them as they are.