suggestions to level the archer with the rest of the characters

the archery is fully operational , if you do not know how to play it 's up to you , i saw your videos .. and i realize that you still have a long way to go , you easily swear to that warrior and besides " you have no items " look the items them, and you are at zero, that's why you die , I think that before making a post, make a video with someone who has the same number of items as you ... and stop suffering, the other archery have more damage for the items they have, watch your video and see how you play... you really are nothing... crying you can't get anything 

I don't think there has been any updates/changes made to the warrior class for years now, maybe we should give descent a longer range? It's not exactly easy for a warrior to outrun minimum 2-3 archers that goes to even if the opponent is solo or in a small party. I got jumped by a full party of archers and could not descent due to out of range and this has happened many times. Now I'm not asking this to happen but to me archer class is fine but I do agree on the -70.

P.S Styx are really annoying :D

Edited by GLaDiaToR888

First everybody saying archers are useless do not open an archer.. this is what people said to me, basically everybody.. they even didn’t want archers in their partys because of the lower dmg, i swear to god.. After breaking the trend setting up 3/5 party’s full of archer.. and its uptrending, now suddenly everybody crying about the dmg.. ya all must lost your mind… 😁.. 

3 hours ago, RnzARCHER said:

el tiro con arco esta en pleno funcionamiento , si no sabes jugar depende de ti , vi tus videos .. y me doy cuenta que aun te falta mucho camino por recorrer , le juras facilmente a ese guerrero y ademas " tu no tienen items" mira los items ellos, y estas en cero, por eso te mueres, creo que antes de hacer un post, haz un video con alguien que tenga la misma cantidad de items que tu... y deja de sufrir, el otros de tiro con arco tienen mas daño por los items que tienen, mira tu video y mira como juegas... realmente no eres nada... llorando no consigues nada 

do you understand the videos? they were created as examples of how another player's skill works light cane, ice cane, short feet, scream help skill to hunt and kill, I made all the videos today, I didn't use resistance because I didn't charge and in others because I couldn't lose the opportunity to demonstrate the functionality of the skills, it is not a video to demonstrate a duel to the death, the video is not for the purpose of saying how well this skill works or how the skill of others harms my play, you say " use the resistance you have problem solved" i say the same thing, add ice and light to the archer, what problem do the rest have? the assassin can use his resistance, the warriors have a built-in resistance plus the jewelry and if they like they can use a bottle + 60 resistance, the magicians have to use 2 resistance skills, the priests already have resistance for their jewelry, weapons and shield, the functionality of the ice and light skill will be like a short foot and its effect will depend on the resistance of the others, problem solved, then how much trouble do they have in the archer having an ice and light skill  used at close range and they all have resistance, You are always looking for no reason why this skill is not performed, and because you didn't see this skill on another server either, so why don't you have to make modifications? if the problem was there for 10 years or 20 years, then what, we don't look for a solution?

As for the warriors in the video, the first warrior has duo forevin, skeleton belt, he does not have WE, his escalon is +6, the only good thing he has is wings of war, are you stupid? you say that the warrior is very well equipped?, the 2nd warrior of the combo S his escalon is +6, you are a headache with so many inconsistencies that you say that you need to be leveled with items to do a balanced damage, while you see blind my videos without understanding, in your videos you contradict everything you say "make a video with someone who has the same number of items as you..." I don't need to make a video, here's a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-2_RzS-BM min 1:45, where is your logic to have good items, Derweiher has a set +8 weapons +8, all his jewelry is good, wings of war vs an archer with chick armor that gives 40 defense, with wings of pk, his resistance skill not loaded yet, your dex is low for having it at 200 DEX points, the only good thing is 8k undy and poison duo resistance WE, even so your damage is equivalent to that of an archer who plays bow +8 255 dex with items normal as soon as his best Derweiher hit hits 850, you say that wings of war or set +8 is needed to make comparative videos of power or demonstrations?, clearly your archer with undy and duo WE make a big difference at the time of the duel, where is what you say about having the same quality of items that you to make a comparison? you clearly look like a clown

RnzARCHER saying "you're really nothing... crying you get nothing", that's another contradiction, feeling like nobody to desperately use undy in pk videos covering the scrolls with PROFESIONALKO making believe that in this server having 8k HP is normal, to Despite playing with undy and resistence, hyperassassin  also killed you and he also considers that the archer should have ice and light, you are the only archer on the server who plays with undy to do solo to duel. you don't do pk you don't go hunting either, your suggestion is personal, don't mix it with what the rest of the archers think

GLaDiaToR888 what are you ordering? It is somewhat illogical to ask to modify a character so that it overcomes 2 or 3, what can I say, because we do not make a modification so that an archer overcomes 3 warriors, or for an archer to overcome 3 assassins, which by the way 1 assassin it is enough to kill an archer, but if there are 3 assassins nothing happens, but if there are 3 archers indifference is born, the same, if a warrior cuts your feet nothing happens, if a magician gives you an ice skill nothing happens, but if an archer uses his ice skill that was erased modified at 1 meter distance, indifference is born

Edited by haze
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

HAZE 🐽no seas chistoso que hyperasassin me mata , hahhahaha , es una broma verdad , hoy jugaré con Undy para llegar a 11k de hp ? Te parece ? Y que el es arquero ? Enserio ? Esa mier... No es asesino ni archery bro , que hablas ? Estás ciego bro , enserio , te di vs a ti y hyperasassin juntos te mate y el pegandome de lejos , y dice que me mata? Hahhaha 2 dedos de frente ... Lloras por cualquier cosa , y a toda costa quieres que te hagan caso , agregando ice y light arrow hahhaha para que ? No dices que sabes combesr 3-5 ? Hahahhha , MANCO CAPAC

Será posible algún post relacionado con los arqueros que no aparezcan ustedes dos como niños en un patio de colegio? @haze @RnzARCHER

Se puede estar en desacuerdo con una opinión, pero llenar un post con comentarios absurdos solo complica la situación para que los GM entiendan que está pasando y cuál es la queja real.

De Cupido a Cupido, dense un besito.

the problem haze is...

what a mage solo can do? nothing! but in a mage pt omg....

archer is the same.. archer solo still can pk its not good as sin or warrior but still can pk

but a archer pt can kill everything amost

and here is the problem... if they buff too much archer,cz will be full archer all the time

look at vallhalla clan 90% of them dont have full itens, 95% use ib from beginning set but they can kill ALOT in pk

97% of archer on this server play in party

i have a noob archer and even hitting 500-900 a pt of archer can rule cz very easy

if they add light/ice shot

i hope they work only at very very close range like 3.00 ~~ 6.00 because if they put more than this gg pk.

archer is fine for me works very well in pt

like a mage pt!

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, haze said:

you keep mixing what an archer can do in a group with what an archer can do individually, you say that the archer is already strong for using z + skill https://streamable.com/7rv9di this is the only thing that the archer can do in pk in the same way when hunting just be afk and press z + skill, only 2 fingers are used, how fun, right? skill 70 has no damage and its speed is very slow, in this video a mages vs warriors party that end up being killed 1 x 1, now the mages with their improvement can kill with massive novae and they can also kill with a pure staff https://streamable.com/q5l846 while I hit only skill 70, the damage I do to them is from 500 to 700 even using full DEX, how powerful is skill 70? an archer does not kill anything with skill 70, unless he has a complete party that plays skill 70, but that is another topic, in this post we do not suggest any improvement in skill 70, the suggestion is to give him an alternative to hunt and defend himself, the archer does not hunt anything with skill 70 and with the skills of 3 and 5 arrows he does not hunt something that is running in one direction or between obstacles, just as the magicians have skills that allow them to hunt https://streamable.com/c1q6az the assassins already have light feet to hunt and the warriors with short feet and scream to hunt and immobilize https://streamable.com/pswo27 a rich short foot with a visual error, I don't know if this happens to many or just to me since watching the video of Renzo undy pk it seems that there is no visual error on the server, this other video is a good short foot to immobilize and kill apart from the fact that I have had some problems with the arrows xD only hits 1 arrow https://streamable.com/jdr5ma others have abilities that help them hunt while the archer has simple arrows that can be easily blocked hence the suggestion to give him back his ice and light skills with an effective range setting of 6.00 making the ability to be used only one meter from his objective, the functionality is equal to that of a foot clipper or ice

If duels were like this on the server, either stopped or with combo S, the archer disadvantages would not be abused and, as I say, everyone is free to play the way they like https://streamable.com/p6bht8 here I recognize that I am using scorpion bow with 280 HP and 60 poison resistance so enduring warrior with poison weapons could be easier, I am not going around claiming to be the best on the server and the videos that I use in this post I made them all today and they are just examples of the skills or ways of playing on the server and I am not exaggerating as an archer who makes videos pk undy 8k HP with 220 resistance poision making believe that the archer on the server is good. make a good criticism and not be responding to everything with the same answer without support: 7 archers with skill 70

Att. Haze: si lees esto no te tomes la molestia de responder que no respondere, solo estas desvirtuando el post de la sugerencia haciendo spam sobre otros temas

I can understand what you mean but this is so wrong to expect the all in one.

You are saying we can not use 3-5 combo if the target moves. If you say that, then warriors can have rights to say that they can not catch rogues because of light feet if leg cut or scream doesn't work.

And another thing, you saying 70 skill is not that good. But we sins only have 1 skill which has big damage outcome (spike) and if I am not wrong its cooldown is about 12 seconds so sins can't hit regularly. By the way archers can hit regularly 700 damage with 70 skill but sins can hit 900-1000 damage with only spike once in 12 seconds. The same thing has in warrior sitution too. I mean sins can complein about that aswell but they have "r" damages so that makes them bearable.

Other thing is solo pking. Priests can not do solo pk because they have not lockdown skills. If they want to fight with a warrior, warrior can lock them down with leg cut or scream. If they want to fight with a mage, mage can lock them too with lighting or slow them with ice etc... Sins is pretty good in this kind of sitituations but they can not pk in bowl against melee parties because of lack of defense and hp pool.

And that fucking "styx". God I hate that skill. This makes archers god in CZ.

The more examples can be give.

Please try to be reasonable. I really can get what you are saying but if a class be the best in everything why would other players prefer to play with other classes than the archer class. I want to say, all classes have their own pros and cons. At this moment archers want more.

14 hours ago, Steel0 said:

My text was not directed on what you said or anybody dont take it personally brother, it was something general.. please reskill and try to play archer to test it… Currently nearly all the archers are complaining, because the class didnt stood the same, then before the patch. No, it got worser to play. I already thought before i spoke and i stand behind my opinion. There are clearly some error fixes that needs to be done.. and to my opinion some new updates can be done as well. 

Again, i do not change my mind i already thought before i spoke. 👍🏼

And about you bratze. I don't have any negative feelings about you but the reasons you defend are not true and it does not matter if you stand behind what you say or not when the reasons are wrong.

-----FINAL WORD-----

Please stop want all in one.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

You are saying we can not use 3-5 combo if the target moves. If you say that, then warriors can have rights to say that they can not catch rogues because of light feet if leg cut or scream doesn't work.

And another thing, you saying 70 skill is not that good. But we sins only have 1 skill which has big damage outcome (spike) and if I am not wrong its cooldown is about 12 seconds so sins can't hit regularly. By the way archers can hit regularly 700 damage with 70 skill but sins can hit 900-1000 damage with only spike once in 12 seconds. The same thing has in warrior sitution too. I mean sins can complein about that aswell but they have "r" damages so that makes them bearable.

Other thing is solo pking. Priests can not do solo pk because they have not lockdown skills. If they want to fight with a warrior, warrior can lock them down with leg cut or scream. If they want to fight with a mage, mage can lock them too with lighting or slow them with ice etc... Sins is pretty good in this kind of sitituations but they can not pk in bowl against melee parties because of lack of defense and hp pool.

Please try to be reasonable. I really can get what you are saying but if a class be the best in everything why would other players prefer to play with other classes than the archer class. I want to say, all classes have their own pros and cons. At this moment archers want more.

And about you bratze. I don't have any negative feelings about you but the reasons you defend are not true and it does not matter if you stand behind what you say or not when the reasons are wrong.

-----FINAL WORD-----

Listen up Kiddo, neither do i have negative feelings about you, i never saw you playing as an archer,,, please expereniece it and try it yourself and then talk about it.. Stop saying non sense that my reason is not correct, even a couple of GM's i talked with confirmed that there will be some fixes arround the class mostlikly.. Archers are totaly no gods in cz, you are talking incorrect yourself. There are a lot people who don't even invite archers in their party because of the lack in attack power. We are making our own archer only party's to bundle our forcers.. I tried to explain the struggles of an archer by pm in the game, but you didn't came like a man. 

On 8/30/2022 at 9:51 PM, haze said:

is seriously? The same could be said when I was a warrior I saw a chick killer and I couldn't catch him, what do we do about it? or perhaps you saw me always hit with skill 70, as it can happen to anyone in a duel that gets complicated, they start to move or escape, the warrior has his skills to cut feet, the magician his ice and light skills, the assassin nothing escapes him, the archer does not prevent someone from escaping when his skill 70 is insufficient and easy to dodge and he cannot hit something that moves with 3 and 5 arrows,we are talking about the archer being able to use his skill 3 and 5 arrows, the archer is the only one who hits in afk mode, you cannot compare an assassin and an archer with light feet, the assassin can follow you to the end of the world while the archer then shoot 5 to 6 arrows skill 70 low damage reaches his range limit, if the archer could run and hit at the same time, then that would already be OP which is not going to happen, the archer has to stop to release arrows and their arrows skill 70 it is very easy to block them with obstacles that one finds in cz such as walls, stones, trees, atross. riot,The issue here is not what the archer can do in party full skill 70, but to give the archer the option to use his skills, especially 3 and 5 arrows, 80% of the players on the server do the dance of death around the archer taking advantage of the fact that they cannot do the same, the archers have to hit standing still and be very attached to their target otherwise it only ends up hitting 1 or 2 arrows out of the 5 that should come out, and you will say, but it has skill 70, skill 70 is not good for face-to-face duels with warriors, mages or assassins who hit hard and fast against a lvl 70 skill that is low and slow at close range

This is myko.Go 80 level server bro

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Steel0 said:

Listen up Kiddo, neither do i have negative feelings about you, i never saw you playing as an archer,,, please expereniece it and try it yourself and then talk about it.. Stop saying non sense that my reason is not correct, even a couple of GM's i talked with confirmed that there will be some fixes arround the class mostlikly.. Archers are totaly no gods in cz, you are talking incorrect yourself. There are a lot people who don't even invite archers in their party because of the lack in attack power. We are making our own archer only party's to bundle our forcers.. I tried to explain the struggles of an archer by pm in the game, but you didn't came like a man. 

aight "Kiddo".

I think you are a spoiled child who wants everything. And I am quoting from your entry "Back then when i started playing, some of these kiddo's playing right now were wearing dipers.", I was playing back then too. THAT WAS NOT LIKE NOW THE THING YOU WANT THE TIME BEFORE.

You want to have the best class in close fight, want to do solo pk, want to do huge damage output on range. And I am really tired of your expectations. Now I really don't care if archers get some upgrades or some fixes. Whatever you wish for...

BTW I was in CZ when you typed me, I answered your pm hoping for you to understand but as I said you are a spoiled child who wants everything or not that clever to get that IDK. So I acted like a man and had other things to do than spoiling you. Sorry not sorry.

Have fun, peace out y'all...

Edited by Raspberry

25 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

aight "Kiddo".

I think you are a spoiled child who wants everything. And I am quoting from your entry "Back then when i started playing, some of these kiddo's playing right now were wearing dipers.", I was playing back then too. THAT WAS NOT LIKE THE THING YOU WANT THE TIME BEFORE.

You want to have the best class in close fight, want to do solo pk, want to do huge damage output on range. And I am really tired of your expectations. Now I really don't care if archers get some upgrades or some fixes. Whatever you wish for...

BTW I was in CZ when you typed me, I answered your pm hoping for you to understand but as I said you are a spoiled child who wants everything or not that clever to get that IDK. So I acted like a man and had other things to do than spoiling you. Sorry not sorry.

Have fun, peace out y'all...

I think you misunderstood me, you didnt came and took 5 mins time to talk with me.. im ignoring ya, talk with respect or dont talk to me.. that easy.. do no quote anything i say.. mind your own business. You go your way and i go my way. Cya. 

8 hours ago, Raspberry said:

-----FINAL WORD-----

warrior lvl 70 or 83, always had 1 damage skill and 2 short feet + a blink, the use of the blink in pt if it is very strong you no longer need light feet just a warrior or rogue in whom to use the blink to kill, the archer at lvl 70 they only give him 1 and at lvl 83 he has 6, dark, ice, light, 2 fire, 1 combat, if this change is made now you can have an alternative to kill the archers, the warrior kills everything that be by his side and the short feet works well depending on whether you know how to do the combo, a warrior cut my feet 3 times in a row with an effect almost like the light mage's stun despite using cc and light feet properly, now to make it more extreme that the skill ice and light be used at effective range 4.00, if an archer hits only skill 70 he will never use this skill it would be as if the update was never given, but if the archer wants to use this skill he will have to be face to face with a warrior, this suicidal hunting move or you will end up hunted I think it could benefit a warrior more than an archer, this will depend on the archer if he wants to use it or not, he ice and light do not work 100% like the skill of the other characters, if the archer approaches and the effect does not come out, you put a good short feet you will have a  kill free, you will no longer see archers playing at 40.00 distance now you will see some archers hitting 4.00 away having the opportunity to put a short feet or that the assassin puts a couple of spikes knowing that the archers only play full DEX they will die instantly

the gameplay of the priests is more support, now BP do not have short feet, they have a debuff their effect is to force them to use cc and take advantage of those seconds to kill the rogues, as to kill the rest you just need to put a debuff and be inside of his hitting range, in case the BP attracts, whoever wants to hunt him could end up hunted

now if the change occurs or not this will depend on the gm, if happens well, if it cuts even more the effective range well, if only 1 skill is placed the ice well, if not go skill ice or light well, I'm not going to make a drama, this is just a suggestion, not a requirement

15 hours ago, Steel0 said:

I think you misunderstood me, you didnt came and took 5 mins time to talk with me.. im ignoring ya, talk with respect or dont talk to me.. that easy.. do no quote anything i say.. mind your own business. You go your way and i go my way. Cya. 

Ohh dear boi, you lost all the respect which is I already showed you. Don't call someone kiddo especially when they are calling you brother. I quote whatever I want and this is the only way to show to you how absurd your expectations are.

14 hours ago, haze said:

warrior lvl 70 or 83, always had 1 damage skill and 2 short feet + a blink, the use of the blink in pt if it is very strong you no longer need light feet just a warrior or rogue in whom to use the blink to kill, the archer at lvl 70 they only give him 1 and at lvl 83 he has 6, dark, ice, light, 2 fire, 1 combat, if this change is made now you can have an alternative to kill the archers, the warrior kills everything that be by his side and the short feet works well depending on whether you know how to do the combo, a warrior cut my feet 3 times in a row with an effect almost like the light mage's stun despite using cc and light feet properly, now to make it more extreme that the skill ice and light be used at effective range 4.00, if an archer hits only skill 70 he will never use this skill it would be as if the update was never given, but if the archer wants to use this skill he will have to be face to face with a warrior, this suicidal hunting move or you will end up hunted I think it could benefit a warrior more than an archer, this will depend on the archer if he wants to use it or not, he ice and light do not work 100% like the skill of the other characters, if the archer approaches and the effect does not come out, you put a good short feet you will have a  kill free, you will no longer see archers playing at 40.00 distance now you will see some archers hitting 4.00 away having the opportunity to put a short feet or that the assassin puts a couple of spikes knowing that the archers only play full DEX they will die instantly

the gameplay of the priests is more support, now BP do not have short feet, they have a debuff their effect is to force them to use cc and take advantage of those seconds to kill the rogues, as to kill the rest you just need to put a debuff and be inside of his hitting range, in case the BP attracts, whoever wants to hunt him could end up hunted

now if the change occurs or not this will depend on the gm, if happens well, if it cuts even more the effective range well, if only 1 skill is placed the ice well, if not go skill ice or light well, I'm not going to make a drama, this is just a suggestion, not a requirement

"a warrior cut my feet 3 times in a row with an effect almost like the light mage's stun despite using cc and light feet properly" that happens most of us unluckly.

"
now to make it more extreme that the skill ice and light be used at effective range 4.00" this makes archer parties a machine gun. Maybe some warriors can be a problem for you but 4 or 5 archers can easily kill all the sins, mages, battle priests if some of them try to catch you. If you guys use this on a same target at the same time successful rate would be pretty high which means the target most likely dead. You already told me that I am mixing up group pk with a solo one but this makes party pk unbalanced for the players against you. Have to be another solutions for this. Adding this kind of skill for a job does not mean it can not be used in party. Btw I am very aware of 4.00 effective range and it still pretty OP.

So, would be the best for all of us I hope. Thanks for replying me properly.

13 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

Ohh dear boi, you lost all the respect which is I already showed you. Don't call someone kiddo especially when they are calling you brother. I quote whatever I want and this is the only way to show to you how absurd your expectations are.

You called me a bratze.. thats no way to treat someone respectfully.. you get the same and you dont like it? Do not talk to me.. you already wasted your chance to talk to me.. My expectations are reasonable  to my knowledge.. we have a vision difference.. besides you lost my respect too.. i dont wanna spend time, to people who lost their respect from me. Neither should you now leave me. 

45 minutes ago, Steel0 said:

You called me a bratze.. thats no way to treat someone respectfully.. you get the same and you dont like it? Do not talk to me.. you already wasted your chance to talk to me.. My expectations are reasonable  to my knowledge.. we have a vision difference.. besides you lost my respect too.. i dont wanna spend time, to people who lost their respect from me. Neither should you now leave me. 

What do you think bratze mean ? Bratze, brate, brat means brother 🤦‍♂️ Google it if you don't know something.

What ever you say no more replies for you. Have fun boi...

• Haha 1