suggestions to level the archer with the rest of the characters

.Given that the previous changes could not be made for the archer, my suggestion is the following: seeing that the warrior has leg cutting and scream to immobilize his opponent and be able to kill him (which by the way works very well if they know how to do the combo), the mage can use light or ice to immobilize his opponent and kill him (this also works very well at 80% to 90%), the assassin doesn't need any of this because he has light feet there is nothing to escape him, however, the archer cannot have his skills that he should have because of how damaging it can be when used massively in a 1 or 2 party of full archers, with respect to giving back 1 or his 2 abilities, either ice or light, or the 2 with a reduction in the range of the ability by 15%, the equivalent of (effective range 6.00), the range that the archer ability would have does not escape the range that the legendary weapons of the warrior or assassin this with the purpose that the archer can also kill, hunt or have the skill he needs for the complicated duels he may have against a warrior or assassin who takes advantage of the effective range of his Escalon or Hrunting, if this works, the archer would not have to make other improvements such as increased shooting speed or the failures that arrows have when they do not hit when shooting a target that is moving, as soon as the range that the ability will have could not be used in party full archers who play full dex at an effective range: 30.00 to 40.00 since the range of the skills would be very short at an effective range of 6.00 unless it is approved a maximum of effective range 10.00 is still a short distance

about interrupt attack, i don't know much about this built in ability the archer has to make other player's abilities fail, a lot of archers say that the archer doesn't interrupt the ability of others, even a warrior interrupts the attack more than a archer, if it is possible to give the archer a lower % of attack interruption to the archer so that he can participate in party pk, if one tries to go against the priest with arrows of 3 and 5 to avoid his heal failing, this it doesn't happen, one making the sacrifice of going to interrupt the healing of the priests in the middle of 2 party, nothing works,
in the event that the archer already interrupts slightly increase him a %, but if he doesn't interrupt anything then give him a % interrupt low skill

The subject of the legendary weapon, the bow Sarenga +7 does not work, it is much better to use ib +8 with damage poison than a Sarenga +7 with damage fire the bow is taking -70 defense from the archer, the archer has very low resistance poison and with the new weapon they are removing -70 defense, he is a much easier victim to kill now that the rest of the players have full weapons like Escalon. Hrunting. Gungnir with high damage poison, one of the improvements for the sarenga is to remove the -70 defense

Edited by haze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

Haze is absolutely right, i will also say that after new patch every 20-30 i glitching and that is very annoying even if i download the patch that nikos32 suggests. Finally i realise that the new patch supposed to upgrade archers but now it gets worse cause all of that people used to write before nikos make the new changes so, nothing changed for archers. Just finally i have a question why you not say anything about mages parties(rings with 32 damage)? Maybe because mages can't kill the priest when nova instead of archers? 

1 hour ago, BigHunter said:

Archer has also lightfeet skill.And as a warrior i couldnt catch any archer as well.What would you like me to do about that?Never add this shit skills to archer.Because class already OP

is seriously? The same could be said when I was a warrior I saw a chick killer and I couldn't catch him, what do we do about it? or perhaps you saw me always hit with skill 70, as it can happen to anyone in a duel that gets complicated, they start to move or escape, the warrior has his skills to cut feet, the magician his ice and light skills, the assassin nothing escapes him, the archer does not prevent someone from escaping when his skill 70 is insufficient and easy to dodge and he cannot hit something that moves with 3 and 5 arrows,we are talking about the archer being able to use his skill 3 and 5 arrows, the archer is the only one who hits in afk mode, you cannot compare an assassin and an archer with light feet, the assassin can follow you to the end of the world while the archer then shoot 5 to 6 arrows skill 70 low damage reaches his range limit, if the archer could run and hit at the same time, then that would already be OP which is not going to happen, the archer has to stop to release arrows and their arrows skill 70 it is very easy to block them with obstacles that one finds in cz such as walls, stones, trees, atross. riot,The issue here is not what the archer can do in party full skill 70, but to give the archer the option to use his skills, especially 3 and 5 arrows, 80% of the players on the server do the dance of death around the archer taking advantage of the fact that they cannot do the same, the archers have to hit standing still and be very attached to their target otherwise it only ends up hitting 1 or 2 arrows out of the 5 that should come out, and you will say, but it has skill 70, skill 70 is not good for face-to-face duels with warriors, mages or assassins who hit hard and fast against a lvl 70 skill that is low and slow at close range

16 minutes ago, haze said:

is seriously? The same could be said when I was a warrior I saw a chick killer and I couldn't catch him, what do we do about it? or perhaps you saw me always hit with skill 70, as it can happen to anyone in a duel that gets complicated, they start to move or escape, the warrior has his skills to cut feet, the magician his ice and light skills, the assassin nothing escapes him, the archer does not prevent someone from escaping when his skill 70 is insufficient and easy to dodge and he cannot hit something that moves with 3 and 5 arrows,we are talking about the archer being able to use his skill 3 and 5 arrows, the archer is the only one who hits in afk mode, you cannot compare an assassin and an archer with light feet, the assassin can follow you to the end of the world while the archer then shoot 5 to 6 arrows skill 70 low damage reaches his range limit, if the archer could run and hit at the same time, then that would already be OP which is not going to happen, the archer has to stop to release arrows and their arrows skill 70 it is very easy to block them with obstacles that one finds in cz such as walls, stones, trees, atross. riot,The issue here is not what the archer can do in party full skill 70, but to give the archer the option to use his skills, especially 3 and 5 arrows, 80% of the players on the server do the dance of death around the archer taking advantage of the fact that they cannot do the same, the archers have to hit standing still and be very attached to their target otherwise it only ends up hitting 1 or 2 arrows out of the 5 that should come out, and you will say, but it has skill 70, skill 70 is not good for face-to-face duels with warriors, mages or assassins who hit hard and fast against a lvl 70 skill that is low and slow at close range

here it is not being asked to invent a skill for the archer but to return his 2 skills that by law he should have with some necessary adjustments in the skill so that it can be used in individual duels and not abused in 2 archer parties

here it is not being asked to invent a skill for the archer but to return his 2 skills that by law he should have with some necessary adjustments in the skill so that it can be used in individual duels and not abused in 2 party archer

Edited by haze

25 minutes ago, haze said:

here it is not being asked to invent a skill for the archer but to return his 2 skills that by law he should have with some necessary adjustments in the skill so that it can be used in individual duels and not abused in 2 party archer

Pero en duelos 1vs1 puedes ahora usar 3-5 arrow sin quedarte parado , ya lo he testiado con 3 asesinos y Warriors .. agregar la habilidad ..  de flecha hielo y light shot , creo que está demás , ya se hizo el cambio por la cual yo publique .

- yo estoy de acuerdo contigo que el archer debería Castear al priest  en su heal , pero acá no se puede , y eso si se debería actualizar 

- por qué no agregar flecha ice y light , por qué ya en su mayoría Z+skill ya es bueno , y agregar 2 skilles que no vas a ulitizar en Z+skill para que , ahora bajar el rango para peliar 1 vs1  ... El combo 5-3 y el styx funcionan 100 % 

- me sumo a tu opinión que el sarenga deba ser de posion y no de fuego , ahora quitarle el -70 de amor no .. por qué en los otros servidores esas armas ya vienen con eso incorporado , y el daño del sarenga +7 y un un+8 están por ahí , solo depende de los anillos que uses 

Ahora sí los asesinos bailan o los warrior igual solo trata de anticipar tu objetivo o meterte en el cerebro de un warrior o asesino , para anticipar su movimiento

Creo que los archer de este servidor les encanta el party cancer Z+skill , por eso todo quieres aumentar el skill 70 o agregar más flechas , en el professionalko nunca existió ice y light arrow , creo que por lo mismo no lo agregaran  

Tienes muchos puntos  afavores pero agregar light y ice arrow , creo que no ... Los otro te apoyo 100%  suerte 

Not all archers play with undy of more than 8k HP to duel even with the disadvantages that the archer has, while some play normally to pk and at the same time duels, you only specialize to duel with full HP and resistance , but let's see he kills with skill 70, you don't kill a fly for that reason the archers don't do the same because they want to use skill 70 in some moments and in others use their combos 3 and 5 for combos, you say it yourself Archers on this server only play Z + skill 70, so how would it hurt the server massively to add 2 ice and light skills at very close range if they only play z + skill 70 at long range, the reason for your annoyance of this skill is for being used at long distance by a large number of archers, that will not happen if you add the 2 skills with a range almost the same as a step weapon would have, now the ice and light skills as I did in an example and this is also saw in your last video,once the warrior or the assassin turns back he runs through the trees to survive once he does that you no longer kill him with 3 and 5 arrows or with skill 70, the ice and the light is to be used in the same way way that a magician or a warrior would use to cut off feet, the archer will not only be in the bowl asking who wants to have a duel with his 3 and 5 arrows or perhaps the assassins and the warriors ask you if you want to die or live, with this skill you will be able to hunt in the bowl, as you would say "kill the runners", for that these 2 skills were created so that the archer can kill either with 3 or 5 arrows as skill 70, in this case on the server it will only be for those who use 3 and 5 arrows.

• Haha 1

Uso dual SSE+1 y hp belt y parte +7 hp así como copiaste build de hp XD hahhahss ... Si ellos corren que vas hacer .. solo esperarlo que vuelvan para matarlo , bueno si tú dices que depende de esa flecha separa matar ... Es tu opinión , pero como te dije el proko nunca ha tenido flecha de ice y light 🤣🤣😂😂😂

that it will be more boring to play skill 70 or to be out in the bowl waiting to see who will duel an 8k HP archer with 3 and 5, your previous suggestion to increase the damage of 3 and 5 arrows this in order to make more HP, now the suggestion to change the damage from fire to poison this in order that you can use your scorpion bow and sarenga, i think you are the only archer who opposes changes and looks for the changes that best suit him in his way of playing full HP undy apart from agreeing with me with the problems that the archer has and he hides it with jokes, all the other archers  that plays in pk mode is to be afk and press only 2 keys z + skil that said by you that is boring as it is also boring to make full HP with undy and be looking for someone who wants to face in the bowl, with undy anyone feels safe battle taking more damage to a warrior and more life than a warrior, you are the only one that has that game mode on the server that is advantageous even with problems in the archer, this mode nobody uses it because it is not good to play with skill 70 or do pk with debuff and parasite

• Haha 1

Bla bla bla XD ... Unndy ? Estás seguro XD hahahhahha , okey Undy ....no sé necesita Undy para llegar a 7.6k de hp , viste que hablas sin saber que cosa uso ? Por eso te digo no eres nada ... Con o sin Undy igual te vas al suelo .... Te dije te apoyo en algunas cosas , pero en agregar skill para que puedes matar a warrior y asesino que se muevan .. creo que te falta aprender a jugar de archer. Y de dejar de jugar solo Z+ skill79 y styx ...😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Que cómico este tipo ... Me gusta jugar solo ... Y la veces que juego con party estás con tu clan 1 party de 8 y otro party de 4 por fuera .. y se creen bueno .. para ti es divertido estar pegando Z + skill ? Con tu amigo hyperasassin ? Hahahha los dos dan pena .. en el bowl  depender el uno del  otro para matar, y no no uso Undy ... Si tú dices que uso que me metan parásito y te volteo la cara sin scrol de hp o con parásito ... Hablas mucho y haces poco siga matando a afk nomás.. o farmercreo que es lo único que sabes hacer .. o esperar tus 8 archer para entrar al bowl XD  

This reminds me of your first post that took months to be heard tagging gm weekly when the archer needed neither damage increase nor attack speed increase except for failed attacks that consume mana or the number of arrows the archer hits when it comes to shooting, this post is not about a bug in the game, just a suggestion of the ice and light skills, this cannot be used with skill 70 at long distance and there is no need to use it if the duel is given standing or with the S combo is not profitable to use the ice or light skills, even though it is rare watching your video who make you duel do not move as exaggerated as they do against me, it will be because you are disguised with that cloth armor that they trust by hitting, but in my case they dance me exaggeratedly, another thing I notice in your video is as if you don't suffer the effects of the visual error, the light or ice skill would be used at times when you are danced exaggeratedly, at times when someone escapes from the duel and at times when you want to hunt, playing with skill 70 you will not hunt anyone said by you unless not be 5 archers you do not kill anything with skill 70, even so when using the skill ice and light in close combat it is also another challenge if the stun and slow do not make the arrow effective, it only becomes a shot with poor damage while that the other will continue to inflict strong damage on you, this will depend on each one whether to use it or not, the post will die before 09/02 and who determines whether or not to put the changes on it are the gm, after that date I will no longer talk about the ice and light topic

En cuanto Renzo puedes estar tranquilo disfrutando de tu pk undy, me daba risa cuando te ibas hasta desaparecer del mapa cuando te metían parasito si nadie te estaba siguiendo hacias town de la nada por el parasito, en cuanto party de 8 vs 1  aun recuerdo de tu arquero que esa vez mi clan dejo de seguirte en direccion a los dark mare y yo me quede y te termine matando un simple arquerito con items contra un loco undy, que por cierte en ese video que fue poco antes del 2do duelo sale que eras tu 7800 vs 4050 hp, 240 x flecha de 5 tiros vs 190 x flecha de 5 tiros, el party que era de mi clan se cago de risa al ver caer tu nick, desde ese dia tu nick cambio a ellafrontea algo asi, como dicen los turkos ignora al loco undy no vale la pena hacer vs al igual que el resto no lo va a ser ya todos te conocen por el undy y mas aun confirmado con tu video minuto 1:54, en ese video tenias 200 dex osea solo solo 55 punto HP le diste extra equivalente a casi 800 de hp, wings of pk 170 hp, duo bdw 500 de hp, duo WE 160hp, FT neclkace +1 250 HP, skeleton belt no da HP, SB+7  280 HP 2 de las prendas que sale en tu video solo 2 tienen heal bonus de 10x 2 = 300hp, la vida de un rogue full dex es de 1871 HP, que raro en tu inventario no hay scroll HP :v bueno digamos que es 2k sumale todo eso da poco mas 6300, ya te doy una yapeada de HP 6500 , dime como llego casi a 8k HP? en tu video minuto 1:45 https://youtu.be/1d-2_RzS-BM,

• Haha 1

Tu me has matado ? Huahahhabshhs ya ya , con parásito y malice juntos ? Hahahha ya haze .. si ya le dije a Niko's que te agrege las flechas bro .. cómo te dije hacer otro vídeo , y ya tengo 2 clip tuyos callendote cuekk... Haces todo un análisis y te equivocas , si haces algo , hazlo bien bro .. cuídate y no corras pues ... O siempre vas a estar con tu amigo hyperasassin de lejitos XD hahahhaha más encima me das vs y  tu amigo no te ayuda  y te vas al suelo XD , ya buenas noches cuídate besito en tu nudo de globo  , bye MANCO capac 

I could not read all of the suggestions but there is something that bothers me. All classes expecting same thing that their classes will be the best.

In the beggining of the server mages were whining about their power levels getting decreasing, they wanted to have huge damage on AOE skills as well as single target then they left the server just after the ruined game for everyone.

Then Battle Priests, they are like unkillable. Their skills never fail while 3 sins hitting them, they have huge advantage with all debuffs and heal, they have pretty good HP and AP. And I am not even talking about the int ones.

Now it is time for the archers. They are already too powerfull for almost every other party against them evenmore some of the sins reskilling and play as archers sometimes. Because archer class is broken atm. And they are still wanting some improvements.

Exept the warriors (as i know), all classes got some buffs and without cheater sins even assasian class is not that good.

All the players are wanting their classes become the most powerfull class in the game and no one cares about the balance. I think that is wrong.

As a assasin player I want some buffs aswell but this is not a good idea I guess.

All I want is the best KO experience for all. Have fun y'all.

• ClapClap 1

I totally disagree about the negativity improving the archer class, this shouldn't be a warrior only server nor a macro-minored assasin nor a mage boost only. The archer class was always part of the game since 2004/2005 (maybe earlier) when i started this game. Back then when i started playing, some of these kiddo's playing right now were wearing dipers. Since nobody is using a koxp hitting 5 arrows from miles away, what harm will it do? All classes have been boosted with better weapons, ascelon for warriors is better then raptor. The new staff for mages is better then other staffs. Assasins got better daggers. Priests got a sexy shield. But the archer class lost 70 defans with the new sarenga bow, and the AP is not overwelming. Besides all of that, the class is suddenly freezing when you get an arrow fail, which is pretty annoying...  Please reconsider, and think before you speak... do not try to extinction a complete class. I do not recommand to ruin the tradition of this game. 

6 hours ago, Steel0 said:

I totally disagree about the negativity improving the archer class, this shouldn't be a warrior only server nor a macro-minored assasin nor a mage boost only. The archer class was always part of the game since 2004/2005 (maybe earlier) when i started this game. Back then when i started playing, some of these kiddo's playing right now were wearing dipers. Since nobody is using a koxp hitting 5 arrows from miles away, what harm will it do? All classes have been boosted with better weapons, ascelon for warriors is better then raptor. The new staff for mages is better then other staffs. Assasins got better daggers. Priests got a sexy shield. But the archer class lost 70 defans with the new sarenga bow, and the AP is not overwelming. Besides all of that, the class is suddenly freezing when you get an arrow fail, which is pretty annoying...  Please reconsider, and think before you speak... do not try to extinction a complete class. I do not recommand to ruin the tradition of this game. 

Well I recommend to you the same thing  also, think before you speak or read before you answer. As I said and I am quoting exactly the same what I wrote "They are already too powerfull for almost every other party against them evenmore some of the sins reskilling and play as archers sometimes. Because archer class is broken atm."

There are so much players who are switching accounts and playing with archer characters because of this situtiation. An archer can hit min. 500 hp damage with basic gear and with malice they can hit 600-700. Archers are pking with atlest 7 players. Which means even if you are a warrior, they can kill you 1 by 1 with a single skill. Only if someone gets close to them maybe then they get a chance to kill archer parties. If you are not a warrior as i am, even can get close to them is not working either because 3-5 arrow combo can kill sins easily with basic gear aswell.

That is why I am getting sick of this. Everyone is wanting to has the best class and because of this every buff they get, getting the game insufferable. By the way I am not even mentioning about stuning bug about archers. I know this is not about you and you are not abusing it but still it makes game hard to play. As a result, I definitely not recommed to buff the archer class some more. Or you guys really need another buff for archers, give us smt too. We are getting powerless.

Edited by Raspberry
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

Well I recommend to you the same thing  also, think before you speak or read before you answer. As I said and I am quoting exactly the same what I wrote "They are already too powerfull for almost every other party against them evenmore some of the sins reskilling and play as archers sometimes. Because archer class is broken atm."

There is so much players who are switching accounts and playing with archer characters because of this situtiation. An archer can hit min. 500 hp damage with basic gear and with malice they can hit 600-700. Archers are pking with atlest 7 players. Which means even if you are a warrior, they can kill you 1 by 1 with a single skill. Only if someone gets close to them maybe then they get a chance to kill archer parties. If you are not a warrior as i am, even can get close to them is not working either because 3-5 arrow combo can kill sins easily with basic gear aswell.

That is why I am getting sick of this. Everyone is wanting to has the best class and because of this every buff they get, getting the game insufferable. By the way I am not even mentioning about stuning bug about archers. I know this is not about you and you are not abusing it but still it makes game hard to play. As a result, I definitely not recommed to buff the archer class some more. Or you guys really need another buff for archers, give us smt too. We are getting powerless.

totally agree with you, I'm a goalkeeper and for the moment everything is fine. 

2 hours ago, Raspberry said:

There are so much players who are switching accounts and playing with archer characters because of this situtiation. An archer can hit min. 500 hp damage with basic gear and with malice they can hit 600-700. Archers are pking with atlest 7 players. Which means even if you are a warrior, they can kill you 1 by 1 with a single skill. Only if someone gets close to them maybe then they get a chance to kill archer parties. If you are not a warrior as i am, even can get close to them is not working either because 3-5 arrow combo can kill sins easily with basic gear aswell.

My text was not directed on what you said or anybody dont take it personally brother, it was something general.. please reskill and try to play archer to test it… Currently nearly all the archers are complaining, because the class didnt stood the same, then before the patch. No, it got worser to play. I already thought before i spoke and i stand behind my opinion. There are clearly some error fixes that needs to be done.. and to my opinion some new updates can be done as well. 

Again, i do not change my mind i already thought before i spoke. 👍🏼

5 hours ago, Raspberry said:

you keep mixing what an archer can do in a group with what an archer can do individually, you say that the archer is already strong for using z + skill https://streamable.com/7rv9di this is the only thing that the archer can do in pk in the same way when hunting just be afk and press z + skill, only 2 fingers are used, how fun, right? skill 70 has no damage and its speed is very slow, in this video a mages vs warriors party that end up being killed 1 x 1, now the mages with their improvement can kill with massive novae and they can also kill with a pure staff https://streamable.com/q5l846 while I hit only skill 70, the damage I do to them is from 500 to 700 even using full DEX, how powerful is skill 70? an archer does not kill anything with skill 70, unless he has a complete party that plays skill 70, but that is another topic, in this post we do not suggest any improvement in skill 70, the suggestion is to give him an alternative to hunt and defend himself, the archer does not hunt anything with skill 70 and with the skills of 3 and 5 arrows he does not hunt something that is running in one direction or between obstacles, just as the magicians have skills that allow them to hunt https://streamable.com/c1q6az the assassins already have light feet to hunt and the warriors with short feet and scream to hunt and immobilize https://streamable.com/pswo27 a rich short foot with a visual error, I don't know if this happens to many or just to me since watching the video of Renzo undy pk it seems that there is no visual error on the server, this other video is a good short foot to immobilize and kill apart from the fact that I have had some problems with the arrows xD only hits 1 arrow https://streamable.com/jdr5ma others have abilities that help them hunt while the archer has simple arrows that can be easily blocked hence the suggestion to give him back his ice and light skills with an effective range setting of 6.00 making the ability to be used only one meter from his objective, the functionality is equal to that of a foot clipper or ice

If duels were like this on the server, either stopped or with combo S, the archer disadvantages would not be abused and, as I say, everyone is free to play the way they like https://streamable.com/p6bht8 here I recognize that I am using scorpion bow with 280 HP and 60 poison resistance so enduring warrior with poison weapons could be easier, I am not going around claiming to be the best on the server and the videos that I use in this post I made them all today and they are just examples of the skills or ways of playing on the server and I am not exaggerating as an archer who makes videos pk undy 8k HP with 220 resistance poision making believe that the archer on the server is good. make a good criticism and not be responding to everything with the same answer without support: 7 archers with skill 70

Att. Haze: si lees esto no te tomes la molestia de responder que no respondere, solo estas desvirtuando el post de la sugerencia haciendo spam sobre otros temas

• ClapClap 1

50 minutes ago, haze said:

you keep mixing what an archer can do in a group with what an archer can do individually, you say that the archer is already strong for using z + skill https://streamable.com/7rv9di this is the only thing that the archer can do in pk in the same way when hunting just be afk and press z + skill, only 2 fingers are used, how fun, right? skill 70 has no damage and its speed is very slow, in this video a mages vs warriors party that end up being killed 1 x 1, now the mages with their improvement can kill with massive novae and they can also kill with a pure staff https://streamable.com/q5l846 while I hit only skill 70, the damage I do to them is from 500 to 700 even using full DEX, how powerful is skill 70? an archer does not kill anything with skill 70, unless he has a complete party that plays skill 70, but that is another topic, in this post we do not suggest any improvement in skill 70, the suggestion is to give him an alternative to hunt and defend himself, the archer does not hunt anything with skill 70 and with the skills of 3 and 5 arrows he does not hunt something that is running in one direction or between obstacles, just as the magicians have skills that allow them to hunt https://streamable.com/c1q6az the assassins already have light feet to hunt and the warriors with short feet and scream to hunt and immobilize https://streamable.com/pswo27 a rich short foot with a visual error, I don't know if this happens to many or just to me since watching the video of Renzo undy pk it seems that there is no visual error on the server, this other video is a good short foot to immobilize and kill apart from the fact that I have had some problems with the arrows xD only hits 1 arrow https://streamable.com/jdr5ma others have abilities that help them hunt while the archer has simple arrows that can be easily blocked hence the suggestion to give him back his ice and light skills with an effective range setting of 6.00 making the ability to be used only one meter from his objective, the functionality is equal to that of a foot clipper or ice

If duels were like this on the server, either stopped or with combo S, the archer disadvantages would not be abused and, as I say, everyone is free to play the way they like https://streamable.com/p6bht8 here I recognize that I am using scorpion bow with 280 HP and 60 poison resistance so enduring warrior with poison weapons could be easier, I am not going around claiming to be the best on the server and the videos that I use in this post I made them all today and they are just examples of the skills or ways of playing on the server and I am not exaggerating as an archer who makes videos pk undy 8k HP with 220 resistance poision making believe that the archer on the server is good. make a good criticism and not be responding to everything with the same answer without support: 7 archers with skill 70

Att. Haze: si lees esto no te tomes la molestia de responder que no respondere, solo estas desvirtuando el post de la sugerencia haciendo spam sobre otros temas

Totally agree 👌.