1 hour ago, Sky said:

someone got ban 1 day cos that, ps u can use skills 3-4 times without auto stun, after that wait 1-2 seconds then do it again 

You can do this with using "drain" skill. But this video is different. As you can see clearly, he cant reach you even spamming his skill and he knows he will get stun by 3 seconds. So spamming healing skills like that dont move you a bit forward then normal movements. You are playing priest aswell. Can you try to spam healing skill like on that video. Your character will get stun

6 minutes ago, Majesty said:

You can do this with using "drain" skill. But this video is different. As you can see clearly, he cant reach you even spamming his skill and he knows he will get stun by 3 seconds. So spamming healing skills like that dont move you a bit forward then normal movements. You are playing priest aswell. Can you try to spam healing skill like on that video. Your character will get stun

you are wrong.there is no difference between spamming heal,cure,lupin,drain or any other spell. if you spam 7 times in a row you will get stunned. but if you spam 3-4 times and wait 1 second each sequence you wont get stunned.that is whats called glitching you can glitch freely by doing this and its forbidden

He cant catch me cos i was so far from him, if i keep running and not town, he can attack me after few seconds but i chose to town, if u can see desc of warrior, when he use desc he was more near, glitch can use with every skill as Daggeron said, dont need spam a lot times, just need do it sometimes and wait 1-2 seconds then do it again

15 minutes ago, Sky said:

He cant catch me cos i was so far from him, if i keep running and not town, he can attack me after few seconds but i chose to town, if u can see desc of warrior, when he use desc he was more near, glitch can use with every skill as Daggeron said, dont need spam a lot times, just need do it sometimes and wait 1-2 seconds then do it again

The descent of the Warrior is caused by w click descent, Its not related to anything about that priest. Since you cant Glitch with that skill. Its what i tried to explain u... I would be more worried for that weird descent tbh.

1 hour ago, Daggeron said:

you are wrong.there is no difference between spamming heal,cure,lupin,drain or any other spell. if you spam 7 times in a row you will get stunned. but if you spam 3-4 times and wait 1 second each sequence you wont get stunned.that is whats called glitching you can glitch freely by doing this and its forbidden

3 or 4 times doing that wont get you any advantage. that was my point. but if a rogue doing that while you are chasing, that means glitch and he can get advantage while doing that. @nikos32should check this case. i think i cant explain myself perfectly to you.

48 minutes ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

The descent of the Warrior is caused by w click descent, Its not related to anything about that priest. Since you cant Glitch with that skill. Its what i tried to explain u... I would be more worried for that weird descent tbh.

El desc es por el bug visual, con el glitch el se estaba acercando de poco a poco, por eso cuando el usa desc se ve donde en realidad estaba el priest, si seguia corriendo a los pocos segundos el bp me iba hitear, de la misma manera el warrior, el glitch se puede hacer hasta con el warrior, basta que te compres un acid potion, rocks o snow ball para tener la animacion y cortarla, no solo se puede usar con asesino, hasta el mismo mago con sus skills de resistencias.

Not only assas can use glitch with ilusion, drain or cc

Priest can use cc, heal, buff skills, or db skills 

Warrior can just go sundries and buy acid potion, snow balls or rocks

Mages can use spells or skills that give u resistance ice, flame or ice

My mistake was go town, cos if i didnt go town after few seconds he can attack me, glitch mean take adventage from one bug, when u cast skills and cancel with R it make u run more fast, ofc he cannot attack me there cos there was a big distance, if i didnt go town that time, after few seconds he can hit me

But true, let @nikos32or @GM_Thanoscheck it

• Like 1
  • ClapClap 1

6 hours ago, Sky said:

El desc es por el bug visual, con el glitch el se estaba acercando de poco a poco, por eso cuando el usa desc se ve donde en realidad estaba el priest, si seguia corriendo a los pocos segundos el bp me iba hitear, de la misma manera el warrior, el glitch se puede hacer hasta con el warrior, basta que te compres un acid potion, rocks o snow ball para tener la animacion y cortarla, no solo se puede usar con asesino, hasta el mismo mago con sus skills de resistencias.

Not only assas can use glitch with ilusion, drain or cc

Priest can use cc, heal, buff skills, or db skills 

Warrior can just go sundries and buy acid potion, snow balls or rocks

Mages can use spells or skills that give u resistance ice, flame or ice

My mistake was go town, cos if i didnt go town after few seconds he can attack me, glitch mean take adventage from one bug, when u cast skills and cancel with R it make u run more fast, ofc he cannot attack me there cos there was a big distance, if i didnt go town that time, after few seconds he can hit me

But true, let @nikos32or @GM_Thanoscheck it

Bro enserio que no xD yo estaba en ese party solo que deje de perseguir a nadie en bano y me quede atrás, ese priest estaba vacilando haciendo el idiota no estaba avanzando sobre ti , en mi pantalla mantenía la distancia constantemente por eso te digo esto. Lo del Warrior si me llama mucho más la atención ya que según la intención o si es fortuito podríamos hablar de otra cosa.

On a short resumen , i was on that human party in that moment and i Saw that BP taunting/provoking but he wasnt really glitching, he always had the same distance. I would put my eye in that weird descent , i would not like It becomes a trend again.

i can show you if you want me glitch use Magic shield / Swift / Stealth / Lupine. 
if you say  the one i mention can use. xD
if you ask me that video sky post consider glitch bro 
is same when i was use drain for glitch, atleast drain you need like abit near to them.
all same you cannot spam to fast. need know timing or you being stunt for 1~2second.
@majesty 

• KappaPride 1
  • Ban 1

• 2 weeks later...