NOMAD and DiKKaT_LaZzZ banned. What for ?

@nikos32 have you check again ? As you see Nomad is a int mage and DiKKaT_LaZzZ int priest there is no way that they need to use macro tools. GODHATESUSALL  and forNomad those chats just using for killing boss and sometimes sit on farm spots. You can see their pages for pk activity.  So please recheck with those informations.

Edited by schwarz

• Administrators
On 7/7/2022 at 10:19 PM, schwarz said:

due to using 3rd party programs. then you connect his pc checked files and unban him. As he stated he wasn't used any programs.

What 3rd party programs and when was the last time ?

35 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

What 3rd party programs and when was the last time ?

You were banned him on previous server same reason using 3rd party programs (we don't know coz he isn't used) after that you connect his pc and checked and unban him. 

You can connect his pc and check again if you want. as i sait Nomad int mage Dikkat_lazzz is a int priest there is no need to use 3rd party programs while on pk. 

I would like you to please reconsider about ban.

• 2 weeks later...

@nikos32 Nikos, I am the owner of the nomad character. NOMAD TP Mage, DiKKaT_LaZzZ INT Priest. Why should we use macros for these characters? When you went from beta to official, you banned NOMAD because of macro. Then you connected to my computer and checked and couldn't find it, you turned on the char. How many days are we waiting for your reply? There is nothing you demand from us. 

8 hours ago, GODHATESUSALL said:

@nikos32 Nikos, I am the owner of the nomad character. NOMAD TP Mage, DiKKaT_LaZzZ INT Priest. Why should we use macros for these characters? When you went from beta to official, you banned NOMAD because of macro. Then you connected to my computer and checked and couldn't find it, you turned on the char. How many days are we waiting for your reply? There is nothing you demand from us. 

/closed

Konu hakkında yardımcı olurmusunuz acaba ? zevk almak için oyun oynamaktan küçük düşmek oyundan soğuyoruz.

Diger deneyseln dedigi gibi birisi int mage digeride ben int priv o char hiç str olmamistir.

kontrol edip bakarmısınız.

bilgisayar baglanmak içinde yazabilirsiniz.@nikos

NOMAD and DiKKaT_LaZzZ banned. What for ?

Gerekli işlemlerin bi an önce yapılması adına kim yardımcı olcaksa yapılsın.

İNt pri ve int mage neyin macrosu olabilir ?? Aynı hatayi kaç kere yapılcak.

Eger varsa digerlerinin BAN NEDEN ACILDI ???