Merhaba,

Kısa süre önce başlamış olduğumuz bu serverda , Yahya isimli arkadaşımızı uzaktan dmg (attack) atarken gördük. Daha önce konusu açılmış fakat yanlış bir bilgi kirliliği ile konu kapanmış olarak gördüm. Konuşmak veya iletişime geçmek isteyen yetkili veya Yahya isimli arkadaşı savunmak isteyen kişilere dc kanalımı verebilirim. Konunun kapatılıp takım arkadaşlarımın ve benim gibi düşünen tüm insanların haklarının hiçe sayılmaması için yetkililerin bir çözüm bulmasını istiyorum. Il

teşekkürler.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, K4d1r said:

Hello,

In this server that we started a short time ago, we saw our friend named Yahya while he was sending dmg (attack) remotely. I saw that the subject was opened before, but the subject was closed with a false information pollution. I can give my dc channel to people who want to talk or communicate or to defend a friend named Yahya. I want the authorities to find a solution so that the issue is closed and the rights of my teammates and all people who think like me are not disregarded. Province

thanks.

Why cant anyone provide single proof as video or something that can indict him lol, i have read 3 times about yahya hacking but in many case from what i read its doesnt sound like hacking but more like delay/lagg issue, there is possibilities of him hacking.

Hmm, let’s see. Considering he has been banned on two well known MYKO servers both with respected admins speaks enough for me. 

Add in the fact he has two strikes for macro and a video that was posted that shows him hitting from another planet. 

Seems kinda logical to me, but nowadays it seems the world is missing a little logic. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, mindkrash said:

Hmm, let’s see. Considering he has been banned on two well known MYKO servers both with respected admins speaks enough for me. 

Add in the fact he has two strikes for macro and a video that was posted that shows him hitting from another planet. 

Seems kinda logical to me, but nowadays it seems the world is missing a little logic. 

Don't speak too sensible. Mr. @Majesty doesn't like those kind of comments.
But there is a bitter truth, if he gets a ban they will forgive him somehow and they won't need an explanation for us to know.

Bir çok şey zaman ile kafamda oturuyor, siz bu şekilde oyuncu kaybetmek istemiyorsunuz. Fakat bu şekilde oyuncular da  kazanamıyorsunuz. Çoğul konuşuyorum ki anlayın ne yazıkki ben sizi anladım.

Biz 8 kişilik partimizde dc kanalımızda aynı anda bu adamın hile olduğunu anlayabiliyoruz. Fakat ne hikmetse siz anlayamıyorsunuz.  

Justice Will be served one day. Even if not today.

Kadir 

18 hours ago, mindkrash said:

I say more, he was banned on the professinal KO in the previous reset.
He already took 1 strike in this version by makro, but he's changed and he's a person who doesn't use programs anymore

Edited by tchuKimon

There is situations where I do think its visual bug, but in my opinion considering this guys history of being banned on previous databases and other servers. Its a little hard for me to look the other way.

Having said all of this. I know the GM team and admins will take care of the situation and it will be fair for everyone. They will continue to investigate any reports made by the players.

I think the players should focus more on the game and not worry about why 'X' player has not been banned or why updates have not been released. The only thing we can control is playing the game.

Edited by mindkrash

5 hours ago, mindkrash said:

There is situations where I do think its visual bug, but in my opinion considering this guys history of being banned on previous databases and other servers. Its a little hard for me to look the other way.

Having said all of this. I know the GM team and admins will take care of the situation and it will be fair for everyone. They will continue to investigate any reports made by the players.

I think the players should focus more on the game and not worry about why 'X' player has not been banned or why updates have not been released. The only thing we can control is playing the game.

I am not sure about the fairness. They've banned "MevsimsizKar" because of macro. He tried to defend himself, said like "My friend was playing on my account who is my neighbor" but they did not forgive him. Same story on "RedRaw", they unbanned him. And ofcourse 0 explanation. We re clearly missing smt about judgment or they have no standarts on the punishment.

Edited by Raspberry

20 minutes ago, mindkrash said:

¿Diferencia horaria? Creo que lo que quiso decir fue retraso de ping. Lo cual es cierto para todos en el servidor. Todos tenemos una distancia diferente al servidor, lo que sería un ping más alto o más bajo considerando. 

has your same pk skills 🤣