Being banned due to standing ON the castle wall in bowl cz

Dear Admin team,

Today around 12pm+ server time, our friend CherryOnIce has been banned due to standing ON top of the castle wall.

The gm who did this might see his character INSIDE of the wall thus banning him would not be a fair judgement.

If simple things like this lead to permanent banned, your team should consider fixing these bug instead of REMOVING your loyal player from your server.

Appreciate your consideration on this matter to unban him.

Regard

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Numerous people are getting banned with this reason, even tough most of the banned player are bugged in GM visual when they are outside on their screen.
Banning people for something like this is so unfair. If your gms are confident about the bans, you should conduct rules on them to taking videos or pictures as proof and you and the player can analyze weather is visual bug or wall abuse.

and its too harsh to banned for wall abusing meh

Edited by zuka
  • Like 1

he was hiding.. but this happen when? first strike = 999 days banned? is it fair? if 999 people do the same then 999 people got ban for first strike? is it right? if farmer char got ban no wonder but now the main char got ban OMG!!!! u should add more atross and riote so we can vs them i guess..

@Majestyat least 1st is warning and jail, like GMs did with other player. strike 2 then 999 days. its so unbelievable when there is alot player doing this but get jail first and suddenly on our side get banned 999 days for 1st strike. just hope u guys as admin can think about it. or consider it again to take decision. Thanks

2 hours ago, NatsuDragneel said:

he was hiding.. but this happen when? first strike = 999 days banned? is it fair? if 999 people do the same then 999 people got ban for first strike? is it right? if farmer char got ban no wonder but now the main char got ban OMG!!!! u should add more atross and riote so we can vs them i guess..

Hiding from what? He was hiding from something a place who can not reach/attack him? This is not a hide and seek game. Clearly he was standing at there for farm bravery and he was doing it consciously, he was abusing a but for for individual advantage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just talked to him and he stated he was sitting NEXT to the tree. And its server visual bug that someone saw him ON that tree. Did that someone has any proof he or she cannot reach/hit that char? Yup no. Any SS showing notice failed to bla bla due to blocked by object? No. 
yeah a simple screenshot like that punished him 999 days. Sitting NEXT TO TREE 😂. Appreciate your consideration on your action regard to this matter asap. Thanks alot

I think it is better to be consistent in terms of first warning, second warning, permanent ban and so on. Hope I am wrong but seems to me different GMs give out different levels of severity of punishment. As mentioned in this topic, it is just weird that a main char gets banned permanent while noob chars gets warnings. 

Imho, for camping in bowl for Bravery, it just so makes the bowl at least active and gathers participation for people to form parties, take out 1-2 pking parties and kill noobs in CZ monument. It keeps bowl pk activity alive ESPECIALLY outside Turkish peak pk hours. 

Thus, first warning then second strike then permanent ban is adequate for this 'abuse', again imho. 

Yes, we can whine about people leeching Bravery so on so forth but personally, I rather see activity in bowl rather than 2 parties vs Atrosses and Riotes in bowl. But ye, you lose something, win something. 

• Thanks 1

I report him, but i also know permanent ban is unfair, what gm should do is first warn, if he ignore, jailed, if he continue doing same thing, ban 1 week and if he continue doing same thing, ofc banned, but first strike with perma ban is unfair, that GM_Seraphim just act withou ask old GMs or Nikos, at least check who do that things and warn, i hope u unban him cos is unfair banned

Hello,

9 hours ago, Bajang said:

If simple things like this lead to permanent banned, your team should consider fixing these bug instead of REMOVING your loyal player from your server.

First of all, your case is about GM Disrection and you can see on our rules as you can see here:

Abusing bugs (including speed/wall glitching) for individual or team advantage
GM Discretion
up to and including Permanent Ban (in all accounts belonging to the abuser)

Actually there is not any BUG for a player who wants to play with respect to rules. Even there is a BUG as you mentioned, you should not have been abused it.

10 minutes ago, Sky said:

but first strike with perma ban is unfair, that GM_Seraphim just act withou ask old GMs or Nikos, at least check who do that things and warn, i hope u unban him cos is unfair banned

GM_Seraphim does not have to ask any other GMs what he was going to do. As you see above this is GM Discretion. There are some players who have been banned since they were abusing same by other GMs. They have also never asked any other GMs since this is about GM Discretion.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

GM_Seraphim does not have to ask any other GMs what he was going to do. As you see above this is GM Discretion. There are some players who have been banned since they were abusing same by other GMs. They have also never asked any other GMs since this is about GM Discretion.

So u told me, is fair he use strike 1 and jail 2nd ids while to main ids he use perma ban.? did he warn the priest before he did perma ban.? if u talk about discretion i hope he ban all ids that he send jail and not only 1, that is be fair, not send jail 2nd ids while main perma ban

1 minute ago, Sky said:

So u told me, is fair he use strike 1 and jail 2nd ids while to main ids he use perma ban.? did he warn the priest before he did perma ban.? if u talk about discretion i hope he ban all ids that he send jail and not only 1, that is be fair, not send jail 2nd ids while main perma ban

As I mentioned 2x times on my comment, I mention again: This is GM Discretion. He does not have to warn before or jail or mute or anything else. This is GM Discretion. (4th)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sky said:

Abusing bugs (including speed/wall glitching) for individual or team advantage
GM Discretion
up to and including Permanent Ban (in all accounts belonging to the abuser)

This is the same case, he didnt even check things, he just act without investigate, my main mage clan get strike without reason cos someone take a ss and he didnt even try attack mage, that is GM discretion punish ppl without invesigate or he come spot, he report a lot 2nds ids, most of them u just need find way and u can attack them, if u wanna know let me know so i can show the way u need to attack them, there 2 ss in one i show that i cannot attack him, at another ss he only show that he run from spot without try attack

cf26cc25-40e4-42bc-87c0-e7483f9643ce

at least show one ss where he cannot attack like this

IMG-20220531-WA0003

Edited by Sky
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Majesty said:

Is this your account?

What were you doing at there?

111.png

As gm or staff member you should know more. its clearly visual bug.
it can happen when you just logged in and see people who are close to object like this. its not bug, its just visual go test ur self if you dont know or i can make an video for you

In anyway, im just trying to justified this matter, because it make no sense to banned people with unreasonable proof.

As you said GM discretion, this seems so personal revenge to me.

What wall bug is here that you should consider doing the same
wallbug.png

Edited by zuka
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, zuka said:

As gm or staff member you should know more. its clearly visual bug.
it can happen when you just logged in and see people who are close to object like this. its not bug, its just visual go test ur self if you dont know or i can make an video for you

In anyway, im just trying to justified this matter, because it make no sense to banned people with unreasonable proof.

What wall bug is here that you should consider doing the same
wallbug.png

Intentions are more than clear here, i dont get ur complains.

• Like 1

Really i dont understand you guys. One of you writing "he was hiding from something", another one is saying "its visual bug, it can happen etc.", another one is blaming GM team about punishment. I asked a simple question to character owner and everyone gave a different answer except the character owner. 

Clearly he is abusing a bug here for individual or team advantage.

Just now, Majesty said:

Really i dont understand you guys. One of you writing "he was hiding from something", another one is saying "its visual bug, it can happen etc.", another one is blaming GM team about punishment. I asked a simple question to character owner and everyone gave a different answer except the character owner. 

The screenshot it self is at fault. it doesn't matter what they said.

Just now, Majesty said:

What's wrong that screenshot? 

He was just staying there, and its was visual bug on others pc.

If you dont have experience with this kind of visual problem in 12xx. go park your main character at the exact spot, and log 2nd char and see yourself, how its end up.

• Haha 1

Just now, zuka said:

He was just staying there, and its was visual bug on others pc.

If you dont have experience with this kind of visual problem in 12xx. go park your main character at the exact spot, and log 2nd char and see yourself, how its end up.

So as you said he is not top of any object, true?

• Like 1