Being banned due to standing ON the castle wall in bowl cz

Take a look at what @Skyposted and please tell us how is that possible if you say there is no such things as visual bug. @Majesty

And also you don't even need to try to attack? Just see someone oh he is abusing walls let's ban/strike him? Because I did not see Oxijean even tried to attack in his SS.

@nikos32

4 hours ago, Sky said:

This is the same case, he didnt even check things, he just act without investigate, my main mage clan get strike without reason cos someone take a ss and he didnt even try attack mage, that is GM discretion punish ppl without invesigate or he come spot, he report a lot 2nds ids, most of them u just need find way and u can attack them, if u wanna know let me know so i can show the way u need to attack them, there 2 ss in one i show that i cannot attack him, at another ss he only show that he run from spot without try attack

cf26cc25-40e4-42bc-87c0-e7483f9643ce

at least show one ss where he cannot attack like this

IMG-20220531-WA0003

hello guys,

as owner of the CherryOnIce account i m here to defend myself from the report about abuse bug. As other people doing im also afk in cz (bowl) for bravery and doing some pk using my main char (not naked char). As player i know some glitch u may see me up the tree or i see u up in the tree is normal in KO version and u ban me because of that. its very unfair and imposible for me to understand what is happening. If i stay in the tree u can just hit me using R and that photo that u show is not even close to R damage. I die so many time afk at cz (bowl) and one photo can make me banned from the game , its very unfair for me. I hope GM team consider my banned char remove. This topic should be fullstop here i dont want any drama go next.

Regard

CherryOnIce

that my last screenshot where i sit coz so many ppl try to kill me

https://ibb.co/98s7kzV