Feedback About 11.12.2020 Patch Notes

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Bhromka said:
  • The elemental damage of Flame/Shio/Imir rings (+0) is 15 whilst for Foverin ring (+0) it is 12.
  • Bravery Award has been added for staying alive in Bowl every 5 minutes. 

I will give feedback about that changes.

First if u nerf elemantal damages of elemantal rings u cant add that much elemantal damage to Foverin. When u do that u ruin the market of the server in 1 days . We know the truth about fr/shio/imir. Everyone think if fr will give 15 flame damage and maybe foverin can give max 5 poison damage and did build for that. U cant ruin our game strategy like that patch. Can u explain me how can foverin gives 12 Poison damage when elemantal rings giving 15 elemantal damage. Foverin gives 20 more def than elemantal rings and 5 more str then that rings. Basicly without that rings most broken weapon was toto/hanguk and we thought when elemantal ring will came we'll catch them no big deal. And u buff them with that patch please just check the items and u will say "yeah u re damn right it's out fault". U can do 2 thing about this situation. 1-) Buff the elemantal rings like before launch. (30 elemantal damage each) 2-) U can nerf the foverin. If u dont do that no sin will farm for chd or no warrior will farm for lugias hb etc. Cause poison builds too much boosted why they will farm for that it's bullshit.

Second u have to add some mobs to Bowl. At least we can kill them when we waiting our bravery awards. Or u can add some countable quest to atross riote blood don for Bravery Awards. Cause we are boring on bowl when we sit there. @GM_Thanos @Majesty@nikos32

Regards, Bhromka 

Ruined your game strategy ? KO is the easiest and simplest RPG that has ever existed. The elemental damage nerf is known since 3 months ago, most of the players who voted in a poll that had taken place at that time, were people who played in our previous ProfessionalKO server until the end. I can say with no doubt that we are the only server who cares about balancing classes that much. I was expecting you to thank us for keeping all items valuable and balanced and for giving you the opportunity to play with multiple different builds other than HB + FR. And I got a question for you; you haven't tested HB+FR and excep. raptor + fov / tot hs + fov yet, right ? I am sure you haven't, so I am curious where that feedback actually comes from.

About mobs at bowl, there are still a lot of people from both nations who move to bowl, mobs will be added in a couple of months but I guess you won't be around as usual :) 

1 minute ago, nikos32 said:

Ruined your game strategy ? KO is the easiest and simplest RPG that has ever existed. The elemental damage nerf is known since 3 months ago, most of the players who voted in a poll that had taken place at that time, were people who played in our previous ProfessionalKO server. I can say with no doubt that we are the only server who cares about balancing classes that much. I was expecting you to thank us for keeping all items valuable and balanced and for giving you the opportunity to play with multiple different builds other than HB + FR. And I got a question for you; you haven't tested HB+FR and excep. raptor + fov / tot hs + fov yet, right ? I am sure you haven't, so I am curious where that feedback actually comes from.

About mobs at bowl, there are still a lot of people from both nations who move to bowl, mobs will be added in a couple of months but I guess you won't be around as usual :) 

As u know when u play on elemantal damage based server u have to compare best elemantal damage items. So u can't compare rappy and hb. U have to compare toto+hs and hb .

Yeah i didnt test it yet but when i do the math if someone have toto8 and hs7 ( it gives 170 poison damage totally ) and foverins will give (24 poison) dmg. 170+24 = 194 poison damage . Also foverins will give 48 more defense and 10 str to warriors. So when i look the hb+7 it gives 140 flame damage and flame rings will give (30 flame) dmg. So 140+30 = 170 flame dmg am i right? Also they have 48 less defense and 10 less str so this feedback about it. So i think this dont look like fair. I hope u understand my problem. 

U can be easy i dont wanna argue with u cause it's pointless. Just think about it. Cause u have to give me a reason for waiting at bowl. Otherwise why am i waiting on bowl just tell me 1 reason and i'll wait on there. 

Regards, Bhromka

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Bhromka said:

As u know when u play on elemantal damage based server u have to compare best elemantal damage items. So u can't compare rappy and hb. U have to compare toto+hs and hb .

Yeah i didnt test it yet but when i do the math if someone have toto8 and hs7 ( it gives 170 poison damage totally ) and foverins will give (24 poison) dmg. 170+24 = 194 poison damage . Also foverins will give 48 more defense and 10 str to warriors. So when i look the hb+7 it gives 140 flame damage and flame rings will give (30 flame) dmg. So 140+30 = 170 flame dmg am i right? Also they have 48 less defense and 10 less str so this feedback about it. So i think this dont look like fair. I hope u understand my problem. 

U can be easy i dont wanna argue with u cause it's pointless. Just think about it. Cause u have to give me a reason for waiting at bowl. Otherwise why am i waiting on bowl just tell me 1 reason and i'll wait on there. 

Regards, Bhromka

Toto+hs is the best combo when it comes to poison build, indeed, but at least one of them has to be +8 and you know very well it is not easy to make an item +8 so, many warriors stick with rappy. Also everyone's poison resistance is way less compared to flame etc due to the resistances given by accessories are mainly focused on fr/gr/lr. That's why foverin has only 12 poison elemental damage. Your calculations about AP are way far from reality, despite that most support classes are using Talia Skin with de-club/dagger and warriors using roc (which gives you flame resistance), any player would prefer hb over toto+hs, especially now with BF rings in the game, hb + dual fr would be the only options for warriors. We simply give you another options by adding talia de-spear/sword , more defensive build (ac + poison elem) into the game. HB7 + dual FR(15/15) is still better than exc toto +8 / hs +7 , but if you want a cheaper and more defensive build, there you go.

hows our anti-def working ? ill see different between iron neck / ft neck = around 50-60-70dmg :D, 24dd all time on and sins come with shards+7 spike me 989, yesterday got 1001dmg from nova with 189fr :D, just saying make this fair for all.. lot things to do right knwo i can say iron neck / belt not different between ft set :DDD and almost poison dmg became op with baisic items... nice going fellas!

well .. every now and then you introduce some update that pisses people off again and again,
one is ok, the rest not ...now rings, before something, etc ..
stop listening to the voices of individual crying children
because that's how you kill this server.

now if you want something, you have to create an account on the Turkish side and cry on the forum so that you can listen?

awww .. I am a solo player and undressed, I can't solo kill party .. plx GM change balans / defs or something else ... just so I can kill solo ..

previous edition and a mistake with the magician and staff, yes that could be a reason to cry. and here?

... ooo I'm running, oh no DM killed me, GM change the DM attack so it doesn't kill me ..but I'm buying KC !! I require it !!

bitch! like 80% players of the server,
you buy KC, you spend real money,

you don't have to play here, give the hell to normal people

• Like 1

Nikos planned all of that.He first released  3 unique ring(roc,rol,rom) and now released 4 elemental unique ring(flame,shio,imir,foverin).Now there is 7 rings in total

You need to see his moves from starting.He planned to forge 1 more ring at the end of day.And nobody knows it

But Finally i reach to his plans with secretly

This is the final ring

lord-of-the-rings-second-age-amazon-stud

• Sad 1