i made some test with friend on my light mage (light erenion+7 grade 2 armor set for ppl who will say me elemental damage does apply stun rate) after 2scroll(1hours) hiting him 0stun tried different skill 72 42 staff (no stun and damage difference is like 50??? from 42 to 72 skill is jooke) manes impact thorn 18 skill 0stun mage light was made to stun runner or stun int priest in pk at all server is like this  but here because of baby cryer you totaly made this class useless no dmg no stun just go delete light skill and make new skill like some skill thats give hp/deff to mage for make a tank mage at least this will be usefull 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Well i got stunned by light mages as sin,sometimes 1st staff skill i get stunned,others i dont get muted for 10 staff skill...

well u get stun when like 5 or 6light mage hiting u out of like 50skill lol actualy i think the stun rate doesn't depend on item but it is by % like 1/100 so you can run arround with fork and will stun same then mage with item

55 minutes ago, Darkito said:

well if stun rate was like 1stun all 20hit i could understand but actualy it is not even 1stun all 100 hit so why dont u make notice when ppl login we not want light mage in server is better no?

I couldnt agree more. 
Just want a clear answer and if it’s related with intelligence, they should let us know so we can make that build and try. 

Just now, Darkito said:

well i think majesty spelled wrong he mean by not int or hp stat thats the stun rate is based on % like i said atm to me it look like stun rate is 1/100 wich is very very low but even if a mage use +10 item 255stat anywhere his stun rate will be always 1/100

i mean stun rates are not related to int. stat

• Administrators

Intelligence stat affects the rates however after the updates on 20.10.2020 it is not significant. But, the less int you've the less chances for you to be stunned.

On topic: there is no bugs regarding the stun rate of staff skills. You should test this during PvP and not in Arena.