11.02.2024 Content Update Notes

nikos32

• Administrators
  • Fixes and improvements have been made to anti-macro/AFK detections.
  • Boss spawn notifications have been turned off.
  • Disabled the earning of ladder points in the deathmatch event.
    • The ladder points have been reset.
  • Double scoring per enemy kill for the nation with the lower score in the Last Nation Standing event.
  • Fixed a bug causing the original party leader to continue to receive "the invitation to the party has been declined" messages after giving leader to another player.
  • Fixed a bug causing merchant rewards to be (rarely) unintentionally distributed to players twice.
  • Fixed a bug causing a player's kill count (used for website rankings only) to (rarely) unintentionally be reset on logout.
  • Fixed a bug causing items to (rarely) unintentionally act like they were unsealed when logging in.
  • Players that haven't yet accepted a party invite will no longer receive party loot notifications (they were never given any items).
  • Updated the software mode cursor (used when scaling) to support all cursors like the Windows cursor.
    • Fixes the issue with the invisible cursor when using the Duration Increase Item.
  • Improved some official server behaviour to reduce server load, improve timings and prevent potential issues from cropping up during runtime.
  • Fixed an issue where transferring clan leadership would, sometimes, result in the error message "Clan Leader promotion failed." even when there were no mistakes made in selecting the assistant.

Ronark Land Base event will be released on February 17.
Bifrost event will be released on February 24.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • ClapClap 1
  • Cool 1

I miss the ego's...just so much fun and action that time...mages just loves to aoe and melee just loves to target mages. I dare to say some of old player will be back if ego will be at the spot as before. It's profko signature, I don't know why need to remove it...Put ego there with lowest drop rate should be good I think. 24/7 action at spot..much more fun to play. 

• Like 5

• Administrators
1 hour ago, tmodular1ty said:

What about some form of Farm Land event that has Bifrost mobs/Juraid mobs couple times a week? Can also include PK into this event.

That's the plan regarding the RLB event.

There will be 3 chaos stones, riotes, atrosses and possibly DM/Booro/Titan in there with increased drop rate too.

So, the BF and JM monsters are also planned to be added in there once their events are released too.

• Like 1

So, the BF and JM monsters are also planned to be added in there once their events are released too.

Added how? @nikos32

I miss the ego's...just so much fun and action that time...mages just loves to aoe and melee just loves to target mages. I dare to say some of old player will be back if ego will be at the spot as before. It's profko signature, I don't know why need to remove it...Put ego there with lowest drop rate should be good I think. 24/7 action at spot..much more fun to play. 

I hope you consider this suggestion. I agree. BF mobs in bowl made nothing but people not attacking each other just farming bf fragments in peace. Boring.

13 saat önce nikos32 şunları söyledi:
  • Anti-makro/AFK tespitlerinde düzeltmeler ve işlemler yapıldı.

Emc ve LFC'de çiftçiliğin yasak olduğunu düşünüyorum. Karakter hiç saldırmadan 15-20 dakika duruyorsa, 1 kez saldırırsanız hemen soru soruyor. Bu bir tedbir değil, yasaklamadır. Lütfen bunu neden yaptığınızı mantıklı bir şekilde açıklayabilir misiniz? @nikos32

Edited by Aktarci

2 hours ago, Aktarci said:

Emc ve LFC'de çiftçiliğin yasak olduğunu düşünüyorum. Karakter hiç saldırmadan 15-20 dakika duruyorsa, 1 kez saldırırsanız hemen soru soruyor. Bu bir tedbir değil, yasaklamadır. Lütfen bunu neden yaptığınızı mantıklı bir şekilde açıklayabilir misiniz? @nikos32

ben açıklayım hemen aslan, kısacası nikos şöyle diyor, aylardır robot gibi yaptığınız farmdan bıktık, 10 tane kasa ile 10 tane charı yan yana koyup salak salak attığınız farmlar dolayısıyla serverin anasını bir güzel bellediniz, bundan sonra pc başında insan yoksa farm yasak. Bilmem anlatabildim mi.

• Wow 1
  • ClapClap 1

8 hours ago, Aktarci said:

Sen değil miydin ya Treanttaki 8 kişilik okçu partysinin kökünü kazıyacak olan provokatör? :D
2 aydır 1 saniye bile oradan ayrılmadın. Dünyaları kastın. Sattın,kazandın. Hatta kendi kendine tw çektin ondan da drop almışsındır :D 
Biraz beynin varsa ve ellerin tutuyorsa insan gibi oyna demiş @nikos32. Gerçi W-S-party heal yapa yapa ondan da eser kalmamıştır.
Herhangi bir oyuncunun arpası kısılmamış ki senden başka itiraz eden de olmamış.
Senin gibilere tedbir sökmüyor, yasak söküyor demek ki.

Gerçek hayatta da kısıtlanan haklarını bu kadar özgüvenli savunuyor musun Aktarcı ? yoksa ben mi gerçek adını söyleyeyim Psiko, DEMLIK ve diğer büzüktaş nickler ? 

• Like 1

• nikos32 changed the title to 11.02.2024 Content Update Notes