Dual Wing Types: Share Your Thoughts on Defensive Wing Stats

• Administrators

We are planning to introduce two distinct versions of each wing type: offensive and defensive.

Currently, all the wings available in-game are of the offensive variety. We would like to gather your suggestions on the ideal stats for the defensive wings.

Players will be able to switch between offensive and defensive wings free of charge, at least for the beginning, through the NPC Wingscrafter Lyra.

So, do let us know what stats you think fit best for the defensive version of Wings of PK, Baba, Butterfly, and so on.

Only thing to add, if you plan to add anti-deffs to wings something more beneficial should be added for offensive wings (Early elemental damage?) to prevent 7.3k HP warriors to also walk on these anti-deffs wings, basically have a good balance between defence wings & offensive wings 

wings are fine as they are. 

35 minutes ago, PAOK_Aka_PROVOKERRRR said:

i think its not necessary to add additional things right now, i think the most critical and important thing right now is to do something with the macro farmers that have more than 400 monster stones cuz they will fk up the market really soon. my opinion always. 

Agreed !

Edited by mireska
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, nikos32 said:

We are planning to introduce two distinct versions of each wing type: offensive and defensive.

Currently, all the wings available in-game are of the offensive variety. We would like to gather your suggestions on the ideal stats for the defensive wings.

Players will be able to switch between offensive and defensive wings free of charge, at least for the beginning, through the NPC Wingscrafter Lyra.

So, do let us know what stats you think fit best for the defensive version of Wings of PK, Baba, Butterfly, and so on.

Those are my suggestion for stats for the wings;

Wings of PK (Defensive Version)
    Defense Ability: +30
    Defense Ability (All Types): +2
    Health Bonus: +100
    HP Bonus: +4
    Intelligence Bonus:+4
    MP Bonus: +200

Wings of Baba (Defensive Version)
    Defense Ability: +60
    Defense Ability (All Types): +5
    Health Bonus: +350
    HP Bonus: +6
    Intelligence Bonus: +6
    Resistance to all Elemental Damage: +10

Wings of Hero (Defensive Version)
    Defense Ability: +65
    Defense Ability (All Types): +6
    Health Bonus: +400
    HP Bonus: +7
    Intelligence Bonus: +7
    MP Bonus: +400
    Resistance to all Elemental Damage: +%10

Butterfly Wings (Defensive Version)
    Defense Ability: +65
    Defense Ability (All Types): +6
    Health Bonus: +450
    HP Bonus: +7
    Intelligence Bonus: +7
    MP Bonus: +450
    Resistance to all Elemental Damage: +11%

Wings of God (Defensive Version)
    Defense Ability: +70
    Defense Ability (All Types): +7
    Health Bonus: +500
    HP Bonus: +8
    Intelligence Bonus: +9
    MP Bonus: +500
    Resistance to all Elemental Damage: +14%
    Reduced Damage from Monsters: +10% (adding a new stat for PvE utility)

Wings of War (Defensive Version)
    Defense Ability: +80
    Defense Ability (All Types): +8
    Health Bonus: +550
    HP Bonus: +10
    Intelligence Bonus: +10
    MP Bonus: +550
    Magic Power Bonus: +10
    Resistance to all Elemental Damage: +17%
    Reduced Damage from Monsters: +15% (adding a new stat for PvE utility)
    Resistance to Critical Hits: +10% (adding a new stat for reduced critical hit damage)

• Thanks 1
  • ClapClap 1

You should remove the boss alert notification, or you have to change the boss times like USKO and all the bosses will spawn on the same time. In the existing situation, one afk farmer can teleport 1 party attacker to the same boss and take everything in Eslant. Maybe you should create a new rules for bosses in Eslant.

That is really good idea and it suppose to happen long ago.

If my memory of the current Wing Of War stats is accurate, I've come up with some alternative stat possibilities. ( lowered current HP / MP and DEF  for offense wing. )

Numbers can be changed, I just quickly wrote and focused more the balance of the effectiveness. Stats will systematically increase in Phoenix 1-2-3.

Offensive version of Wing of War

Defense Ability 70
Flame Damage 15
Glacier Damage 15
Poison Damage 15 
Lightning Damage 15
Strength Bonus 22
Dexterity Bonus 22
Magic Power Bonus 22
Intelligence Bonus 2
Health Bonus 2
HP Bonus 375
MP Bonus 375
Flame Resistance 6
Glacier Resistance 6
Lightning Resistance 6
Poison Resistance 6

Defensive version of Wing of War

Defense Ability 90
Defense Ability ( Dagger ) : 7
Defense Ability ( Sword ) : 7
Defense Ability ( Club) : 7
Defense Ability ( Ax ) : 7
Defense Ability ( Spear ) : 7
Defense Ability ( Arrow ) : 7
Intelligence Bonus 16
Health Bonus 16
HP Bonus 600
MP Bonus 600
Flame Resistence 20
Glacier Resistance 20
Lightning Resistance 20
Poison Resistance 20

Edited by OsmanAmca

It can be only added for Tp mage and Priest. ( Support only )

The defensive wing added for the Mage may have 255 hp stat requirements cuz Mp Mages should not be able to use (It will be very strong for us with Anti set + cc priest)

Dual Roc + FR resist Tube A warrior, we hit with 62 meteor dmg average 1000  ( Aoe is never stable dmg ) I tested it in the arena. Dual WE and Dual Roc + Fr Resist Tube Warrior = lowest damage : 920 the highest damage : 1050  with SN +7 full mp mage ( dual me, ep, crystal ring.....) 

average dmg 1000x7 = 7000 %10 master = 6300 , I can't kill the Melee party that I caught behind with 7 meteor , Of course, it seems easy for me to kill them with 7 meteor during carom pk.

But I don't have a party cure , A Warrior with +6 Raptors hits 1300-1500 when it is influenced by torment. stronger Warrior, 1800-2000 hits with 7000 HP :D

If I play with Party Cure , and if I have anti sets ( FT neck FT belt Spear boots and such ) Then I can try to make 8v8 ( melee vs mage ) 

Let me remind you that even though I was playing from the Mage class, I said that the mages should be nerfed. cuz before nerf i hit with Supernova 1500-1600 this is bullshit

but now Supernova dmg for high resist chars 700/800 max  Meteor 1K.   You know how short distance the use of meteor is , Any R  or Skill (Melee) damage, AOE skills cancelled ( Casting Failed ) So I want to talk about ,  Everything is not as simple as it seems from afar, enjoy your work.

Nikos,

Your all servers int priest very bad. Because start and next lvl for servers bf, jr uniqs and legendary items up damage asas warior and mage damages. But priest havent updating. U must add for ex. 172 int pri antideff wings and chitin antideff bots and chitin dagger defens maybe. A lot rogues use macto mouse so all time we have casting failed. All people knows 72 cap myko servers priests hard to kill. And ur servers have elemental damage and priest can be kill easy. İf u wanna a update first need int priest. Check r damage casting failed and check antideff wings or antideff chitins makeable.

• Like 1