NPT - SalvaCulOs aka KarlHawzen aka Revient4CulOs blablabla

@givemefreedom @mhytbuster @AztecGoldHero @boredape @RUNRUN @Arakon @Sky @ReFo @MrCalaMiTY

I don't get a long some of you but we are on the same side for this.

This guy uses macro and much more, he is spaming drain or illision while running for use screen bug to catch you. This guy has a mage which can tp him instantly when his hp down to %10. This guy abusing LNS, doing NPT. And much worse, he has his own buddies who defend him. My humble suggestion if you have proof just show them if you don't have something just ignore that little bug. He does not deserve your attention. He is just a cancer within a worm's body.

I kicked his ass many times, he still talks in here like he accomplished something. Last time I am telling this, HE IS A LABELED CHEATER THAT IS WHY HE USES HIS MAGE AND MACRO, ABUSING MAP AND DOING NPT. HE HAS NO SKILL NO TALENT AT ALL HE HAS TO CHEAT IF HE WANTS TO PLAY.

Have fun lads ✌️

Edited by Raspberry
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Raspberry said:

@givemefreedom @mhytbuster @AztecGoldHero @boredape @RUNRUN @Arakon @Sky @ReFo @MrCalaMiTY

I don't get a long some of you but we are on the same side for this.

This guy uses macro and much more, he is spaming drain or illision while running for use screen bug to catch you. This guy has a mage which can tp him instantly when his hp down to %10. This guy abusing LNS, doing NPT. And much worse, he has his own buddies who defend him. My humble suggestion if you have proof just show them if you don't have something just ignore that little bug. He does not deserve your attention. He is just a cancer within a worm's body.

I kicked his ass many times, he still talks in here like he accomplished something. Last time I am telling this, HE IS A LABELED CHEATER THAT IS WHY HE USES HIS MAGE AND MACRO, ABUSING MAP AND DOING NPT. HE HAS NO SKILL NO TALENT AT ALL HE HAS TO CHEAT IF HE WANTS TO PLAY.

Have fun lads ✌️

about the mage tping himself i agree i said it multiple times in this server and i also said to him in pm.
I didn’t pay too much attention to the other things he did.

if he did these kind of stuff then forward it to the admin / gm’s let them punish him. Start with a warning cuz on the other hand he is active and the server can’t lose any more players after the mistakes that been made in 29 september :) 

3 hours ago, AztecGoldHero said:

about the mage tping himself i agree i said it multiple times in this server and i also said to him in pm.
I didn’t pay too much attention to the other things he did.

if he did these kind of stuff then forward it to the admin / gm’s let them punish him. Start with a warning cuz on the other hand he is active and the server can’t lose any more players after the mistakes that been made in 29 september :) 

that shit bag already got 2 strikes for abusing terrain but he is such a nobody that's why gms don't care too much for him. 

@LEJ - Halil you such a dumb s. u dont even knw what is a vs or battle means.. this individual displayed unsportsmanlike behavior. We both agreed to a one-on-one battle with no external assistance and start from 0 everyone stand side looking. However, when his health dropped to 10%. He escaped by teleporting, and you said that when I teleported away, it didn't align with our agreed one-on-one battle. moron

16 hours ago, Raspberry said:

that shit bag already got 2 strikes for abusing terrain but he is such a nobody that's why gms don't care too much for him. 

"Yeah, just five minutes ago, his mage was abusing the 9 o'clock stone. I didn't bother to record it; only people with no standards engage in such behavior."

12 minutes ago, boredape said:

@LEJ - Halil you such a dumb s. u dont even knw what is a vs or battle means.. this individual displayed unsportsmanlike behavior. We both agreed to a one-on-one battle with no external assistance and start from 0 everyone stand side looking. However, when his health dropped to 10%. He escaped by teleporting, and you said that when I teleported away, it didn't align with our agreed one-on-one battle. moron

Go study what 'versus' means more.

BoredWarrior now you want vs because you use  Ascalon +8, rof talia pauldron and sc transformation ?

You are one of the worst I have ever faced, I already posted a photo where I didn't even use magic shield to kill you because if I used it you would press town

https://ibb.co/SXcHrg2  here is if you didnt see, I have nothing more to prove with your mediocre level, keep looking for my mages for that if you are one of the best

1 hour ago, RevienT4CulOs said:

BoredWarrior now you want vs because you use  Ascalon +8, rof talia pauldron and sc transformation ?

You are one of the worst I have ever faced, I already posted a photo where I didn't even use magic shield to kill you because if I used it you would press town

https://ibb.co/SXcHrg2  here is if you didnt see, I have nothing more to prove with your mediocre level, keep looking for my mages for that if you are one of the best

In this comment, I can see that you are a life failure and a low-class fool.

This girl likes him because his dad is fking rich!  This guy driving a ferrari, because he got a fking rich dad! 

The photo is proof of what? Even I lose to a mage during a versus match or get defeated by a player when he afk marco beast, so what? We're discussing standards here. You are one of those player with no standards, and you're also one of the people displaying how lacking in standards you are by sharing that photo. 

Edited by boredape

@boredape Why do u start insulting ? You are just a hypocrite bro. I just wanted you to remember our vs in cz behind HB where u tp urself like a coward and u cry when others do it. I guess ur brain cells cant coprehend it ? Like u talk so much shit about him but u do the same things that he does. How can anyone take you serious my little kiddo brother ?

Full bla bla bla from everyone, the post made for one reason, if ur guys are so prouf of who is goor or not, go arena and see whos better, most of players that write here use macro and act like ur guys didnt use anything, anyway if someone is so brave to keep writing about same thing, let me know to go arena at same items and stats

@nikos32anything about this post or what else u want to do smth.? already made videos, photos, and most of 2 players reporting him about join events as bdw only to make his main id win the event, u can even compare his ip log and u will see is the same person, even all ids are kinda same nick

• Like 1
  • Cool 1
  • KEKW 1

20 minutes ago, LEJ - Halil said:

@boredape Why do u start insulting ? You are just a hypocrite bro. I just wanted you to remember our vs in cz behind HB where u tp urself like a coward and u cry when others do it. I guess ur brain cells cant coprehend it ? Like u talk so much shit about him but u do the same things that he does. How can anyone take you serious my little kiddo brother ?

Did you think I'm as foolish as you? Hiding and simply attacking people, then claiming it's a versus? I walk with confidence.

• KEKW 1

24 minutes ago, Sky said:

Full bla bla bla from everyone, the post made for one reason, if ur guys are so prouf of who is goor or not, go arena and see whos better, most of players that write here use macro and act like ur guys didnt use anything, anyway if someone is so brave to keep writing about same thing, let me know to go arena at same items and stats

@nikos32anything about this post or what else u want to do smth.? already made videos, photos, and most of 2 players reporting him about join events as bdw only to make his main id win the event, u can even compare his ip log and u will see is the same person, even all ids are kinda same nick

Sus sikerim boş yapma sana mı sorcaz lale go translate