NPT - SalvaCulOs aka KarlHawzen aka Revient4CulOs blablabla

16 minutes ago, tmodular1ty said:

All this talk about 1v1 and 90% of you cant even do proper 8v8s. 1v1 means NOTHING. NOTHINGGGGG. Let that SINK in your THICK SKULLS.

C’mon dude dont shit so hard on givemefreedom he thinks 1v1 in 2023 with macros means the world.

don’t make his youtube channel look like waste of time.

you might hurt his feelings xd.

31 minutes ago, Ojo said:

Sus sikerim boş yapma sana mı sorcaz lale go translate 

the one who should shut up is u, talking trash and flame another player, what a shame should be talk like that when at ur clan 80% warriors used macro before, instead of find some attention go make a proper pk pt and just dont log after everyone at orc side is gone to bring 3 pts to kill one felankor, anyway just will reply smth if nikos say anything about it

Edited by Sky
  • Haha 2

U gonna keep insulting me ? Okay ..

You are a fucking clueless monkey kiddo without brain capacity. No gaming knowledge either. U have litterlly no skill whatsoever. I started getting annoyed by your way of playing after seeing u roaming xp/farm slots with ur full gear killing fresh ppl trying to farm their way into this babashoped server fighting babashopping malasians and arabs.

U remember very well who i am. I am LEJ, ur nemesis that hunt you in cz and raped ur little butthole. U were spamming ur mage to tp urself to save u 50 NP but there u lost every gram of respect. All u can do is fight ppl that cant fight back. That says enough about ur "skill"..

I try to be polite, just stating facts that u are a clueless dog that is hypocrite as fuck coming here on forum crying about KarlHawzen but you were doing the same shit to other people. Remember that you tp urself on top of the tree for example ?

You sir are really retarded. U should name change ur char to RetardedApe or RetardedMonkey. Suits u much better little dog that you are.

Edited by LEJ - Halil
  • Like 1

Another person is complaining because of i got a rich daddy. Get the fk off and dont mentioning my name. I doubt you killed me in a versus match, as you claimed. You're more likely the player who farmed and killed by me of tons and become haters. Who is LEJ, anyway? I don't even know you. Don't pretend you're famous like me, thinking everyone knows you." LMAO!

I seriously still don't know who the heck LEJ is. It's amusing that you know me, making me feel like I'm a big BALLS! hahahaha you can cry more now , I can feel you now; my fking rich daddy bought me all the gear to relentlessly hunt you down through hard farming. 🤣🤣  go farm more babyyyyyyy... I'm laughing all the way to the bank with this.

Edited by boredape

8 minutes ago, boredape said:

Another person is complaining because of i got a rich daddy. Get the fk off and dont mentioning my name. I doubt you killed me in a versus match, as you claimed. You're more likely the player who farmed and killed by me of tons and become haters. Who is LEJ, anyway? I don't even know you. Don't pretend you're famous like me, thinking everyone knows you." LMAO!

Your such a pathatic rat, clueless of how to play a game properly.

I dont complain about you having a rich dad. Who the fuck cares about you or your family.... Were talking about the subject of you crying about Karlhawzen for abusing stuff that u do urself. Thats called hypocricy .

Who is LEJ :D Hahahah... funny guy.. I dont know u either, i just know ur a fucking clown that waunders cz xp/farm slots to kill people w/o gear and when he gets raped he will tp himself .. a big coward dog is what you are.

Famous like you :D . Dude who the fuck cares who u are ? Ur playing on a private server killing noobs , u dont even PK properly. I dont have to intoduce myself to the KO COmmunity, every old GG that played USKO knows who i am.

Little 16 year old puppy

This has nothing to do with me you braindead monkey.

As i said in my first post : Stop pretending to be a legit gg player and talk shit about others when you do the same things.

That makes u look  even more retarded than u are already. Its just my advise to you, stop pretending, stop being a fucking hypocrite. U are by far the most retarded noob player in this private server.

I dont have to explain myself to the KO community about who i am or what i have achieved. People that know me know it already. But you, you have 0 game IQ, everyone knows this about you.

Actually showing off with your dads money says enough about you my guy :D ur really making a fool out of yourself by the way. Keep going. U bragging about money that is not yours but your dads just shows more what kind of a braindead monkey you are mate.

Dont forget its just a video game. U must be proud of your life , such a damn fool.