When humans were losing, they stood near the wall, Some orc members normal hiting the humans and some killing the monu,  the monu orc just come to help and make decent. after some orc friends say might be a bug? and u can see we run down back in the video after we know maybe we are doing wrong... Thank you for your understanding @nikos32

• Haha 1

@io_oi If you are inside this JW party, I don't mind what you say because you have the right to do so. But if you are not inside the JW party, please learn to make constructive comments like Gladi888 or Raspberry, instead of personal attacks!

@nikos32 apologizes to you. I don't mind if you penalize us if you see the video and the explanation of the truth from the defense. It's your right if we should be punished.

@Cene "Thank you for sharing this video with Nikos to make him aware of this bug and to clarify that some people knew it wasn't right. I mentioned in the chat, 'after some orc friends say might be a bug? and u can see we run down back in the video after we know maybe we are doing wrong.' We were just in a PK situation. When we realized we might be doing something wrong, we withdrew. Otherwise, you guys would have definitely died more than 20 times 😂
"Instead of what you said, 'U went down after killing 5 and when we started to attack you.'"

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, TicroxDk said:

It was an honest mistake, which is why it happened again today 03-10-2023 at 16pm jm :D

how much does one have to spend in the PUS so rules dont apply ? :D

Nah bro, Nikos isnt such a owner, i guess i can talk about it cuz iv been here from really beginning, doesnt matter how much anybody donate, how big is ur clan and so on. Main problem for now is that there not enough active GMs, dont we see how Nikos working all the years for giving us best of old myko. All those updates needs alot of work..this kind of problems like that above should be hold be a GMs whos tracking all possible events and so on. I suggest all to whiners: go try any other private server and we will see you sooner or later back in here and forever :). Can anybody name a private server with such a worldwide players?

Why are classes unbalanced for now? :) Cuz Nikos really reading a suggestions and improve server be listening all of us. Lets wish for some new loyal GM who takes care of those little things.

• KEKW 1

17 hours ago, Biatch said:

Nah bro, Nikos isnt such a owner, i guess i can talk about it cuz iv been here from really beginning, doesnt matter how much anybody donate, how big is ur clan and so on. Main problem for now is that there not enough active GMs, dont we see how Nikos working all the years for giving us best of old myko. All those updates needs alot of work..this kind of problems like that above should be hold be a GMs whos tracking all possible events and so on. I suggest all to whiners: go try any other private server and we will see you sooner or later back in here and forever :). Can anybody name a private server with such a worldwide players?

Why are classes unbalanced for now? :) Cuz Nikos really reading a suggestions and improve server be listening all of us. Lets wish for some new loyal GM who takes care of those little things.

Tey looking through the bugs/cheater reports, its by far the first time this user has been reported, but nothing happens?

Why? Its again and again, he must be either..

A. THe must unlucky forgetfull person, always running into bugs, and always forgetting to report them

or B. Taking advantage of the bugs, again and again, and have enough Credit to get away from it

Whats the point of reporting something then? When its happens again the next time youre in JM , and its the same player you reported with evidence more than once?

It makes the impression that some ppl on the server are above the rules... 

But does it really matter, JM  is not good for farming anyways, and according to the server rules, I guess its perfectly fine to make 15 accounts and set up arrow macro on all of them, much better farming😁

Edited by TicroxDk

1 hour ago, TicroxDk said:

Tey looking through the bugs/cheater reports, its by far the first time this user has been reported, but nothing happens?

Why? Its again and again, he must be either..

A. THe must unlucky forgetfull person, always running into bugs, and always forgetting to report them

or B. Taking advantage of the bugs, again and again, and have enough Credit to get away from it

Whats the point of reporting something then? When its happens again the next time youre in JM , and its the same player you reported with evidence more than once?

It makes the impression that some ppl on the server are above the rules... 

But does it really matter, JM  is not good for farming anyways, and according to the server rules, I guess its perfectly fine to make 15 accounts and set up arrow macro on all of them, much better farming😁

Why? Cuz there been wipe of GMs, read again my post and you get all of those answers you are questioning here.

1 hour ago, Biatch said:

Why? Cuz there been wipe of GMs, read again my post and you get all of those answers you are questioning here.

There havent been a ban as far as I can see on the webside, since 25th last month...

I understand the gms are busy, but still, dude you can see ppl cheating all over the server...