Fire Kerykeion staff damage issue

Please see the damages with FR Kerykeion +7 and Garges LR +6

Garges LR +6 hitting more on damage than FR Kerykeion +7 while Mage Crafted Flame Ring on. More,  Garges LR +6 hitting like double damage on lower damage while Mage Crafted Imır Rings on.

We've checked it in CZ as well. 

Compared with Lycaon +7 WoE +7 and Garges LR +6, FR Kerykeion Staff damage looks like having a big issue.

Please take a look for it and take the necessary action. @nikos32

• Thanks 1
  • ClapClap 1

• Administrators

copy the client's folder, run launcher to make sure that it's patched up to v1320 and then extract the following patch in there: https://mega.nz/file/qqQwnCwZ#tjdBVBGvXdH9YJBm-LxH1lZcdO9dnsymQvKCPTK8GOQ

this will let you connect to our test server using your existing accounts.

please test it and let me know if there is still any issues.

there is no multiclient limit.

beginner gear can be found at NPC event manager and phoenix wings, garges/legendary weapon sets, BDW rings (+1), holy Deflector (+0), levelup scroll, silver bars at worms.

@OsmanAmca

@nikos32 So we tested mages with our build, cus bdw +1 huge option i used crsft rings kerkeryon flame r dmg is like normal but absolute power still doesnt work. Also mage staff 72 skills damage too much lower than normal server its not cool. 
So everyone please test skills on another players dont use puppets for test. Thanks.

• ClapClap 1

We've tested Garges, Kerkeyion, Lycaon Staff, BDW +1 Crafted LR FR and Flame Ring Crafted +0.

R damage of staff looks good. Kerykeion & Garges hits more than Lycaon staff but almost same with WoE. ( Small difference like 10-15 damages )

Staff Magic Damage is around 200 damages lower than we used to hit with Wing Of God & +0 Crafted Flame Ring when you compared with BDW Flame +1 & Phoenix 3.

Magic Damages looks problematic. ( Build BDW +1 Crafted Phoenix 3 Fire Thorn - Fire Impact - Pillar - Ignition - Incineration hits 150-200 damages  lower than our normal damages. Its a big difference, Crafted Flame Ring +0 with Wing of God damage is much better.)  ( Also we used to hit 1.1 - 1.3k with meteor/super nova with FR Kerykeion +7 dual Crafted FlameRing +0 and Wing of God. But with Dual BDW Flame Crafted +1 and WingOfPhoenix3 we just hit like 1k - 1.2k which is around 150-250 damages lower even though the gear is better  )

When you are fixing R/AP damage of mage please do not decrease the Magic Damage.

Absolute Power / Sweaping Potion is still not working.

@nikos32

Edited by OsmanAmca

• Administrators

well, interesting that nobody noticed magic damage was nerfed by 66% (in test server)....

unless that's what you meant when you said this:

On 9/22/2023 at 1:01 PM, OsmanAmca said:

Magic Damages looks problematic. ( Build BDW +1 Crafted Phoenix 3 Fire Thorn - Fire Impact - Pillar - Ignition - Incineration hits 150-200 damages  lower than our normal damages. Its a big difference, Crafted Flame Ring +0 with Wing of God damage is much better.)  ( Also we used to hit 1.1 - 1.3k with meteor/super nova with FR Kerykeion +7 dual Crafted FlameRing +0 and Wing of God. But with Dual BDW Flame Crafted +1 and WingOfPhoenix3 we just hit like 1k - 1.2k which is around 150-250 damages lower even though the gear is better  )

anyways, fixed that and also fixed the staff AP damage, could you check again and verify?

@OsmanAmca

4 hours ago, nikos32 said:

well, interesting that nobody noticed magic damage was nerfed by 66% (in test server)....

anyways, fixed that and also fixed the staff AP damage, could you check again and verify?

@OsmanAmca

İ said but u dont see it my message i think mages dmgs down too much

Also mage staff72 skills damage too much lower than normal server its not cool. ” was i said

nova and meteor and single skills maybe good with absolute power but its need to be work

Edited by Neptun
  • ClapClap 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Neptun said:

İ said but u dont see it my message i think mages dmgs down too much

Also mage staff72 skills damage too much lower than normal server its not cool. ” was i said

nova and meteor and single skills maybe good with absolute power but its need to be work

I don't think that the 72 staff skill was affected,

I was talking about magic damage

anyways, try again and let me know.

37 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

I don't think that the 72 staff skill was affected,

I was talking about magic damage

anyways, try again and let me know.

İ mean 72 skill had 2 damage hittng 1 time its from r dmg so same as r damage second one from magic damage im sure about it because in normal game i hit like 200-250 r damage + 650- 700 magic damage on 1 hit

bu on test server r damage is like 200-230 around and skill dmg 550-600 maximum i try that so much time

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nikos32 said:

@OsmanAmca

Yes this was what I meant, Magic damage was way lower than the real server.

We will check now.

• Administrators

I did a thorough check of all the possible options, and everything now seems to work correctly in both PvE and PvP, including MP bonuses from items and skills/buffs like Absolute Power and Sweeping Potion, which officially did not work in v1298.

So, the repel and elemental damage also increase based on the bonuses of the other equipped items, rather than following the check order.

2 hours ago, nikos32 said:

I did a thorough check of all the possible options, and everything now seems to work correctly in both PvE and PvP, including MP bonuses from items and skills/buffs like Absolute Power and Sweeping Potion, which officially did not work in v1298.

So, the repel and elemental damage also increase based on the bonuses of the other equipped items, rather than following the check order.

Absolute power and sweeping pot like working its good. But mage skill dmgs little be more i thnk maybe it can be decreased like %5 -%10 i dont know its can be problem for another class. But elemental bonuses better work now for skills etc. Also staff R dmgs less than now but its too much i dont know how its work on it.

we had time for just try flame skills btw.

Absolute Power & Sweaping Pot looks working correctly. ( I'm not sure, maybe it can be like increasing the damage like 20%. Need to double check. )

Staff damage is decreased after you restarted. ( Not magic damage, physical damage looks like been decreased. )

Elemental damages and MP bonuses  work correctly. ( Rings & Wings & Uniques )

Magic damage looks like a little strong. ( Might be decreased as 10%, naked mage hits 1.1k with nova/meteor. Item difference must be effected and there need to be a reason to imrpove your mage items. There should be a huge difference with naked mage and geared mage. )

LR & Ice skill damages have to be checked and compared as well. We did not have time to test them. 

Additionally, please increase PvE damages of the mage so mages can have a chance to get the box of bosses. Otherwise such CTEF & CTC events are pointless at Boss spawning period for mage class.  @nikos32

PS: Please double the HP & AC of Gates & Center Artifact in CSW event and bring an AoE Ego (Gem & Fragment) farm slot. There are a lot of other suggestions also waiting on the line. I hope upcoming updates will be satisfying the users for better game playing. 

Edited by OsmanAmca

• Administrators

we made a lot of additional damage improvements in the last 3 days, and I believe that we're done with all of them for good.

could you check them one last time @OsmanAmca @Neptun

R , melee skill , mage staff , mage magic skill , archer ... with any possible combinations of elemental damages and/or hp drain, mp drain, repel damage

in both PvE and PvP

edit: and most importantly, check the issue that you mentioned in this topic about kerykeion and garges staffs

• Thanks 2

On 9/26/2023 at 10:03 PM, nikos32 said:

we made a lot of additional damage improvements in the last 3 days, and I believe that we're done with all of them for good.

could you check them one last time @OsmanAmca @Neptun

R , melee skill , mage staff , mage magic skill , archer ... with any possible combinations of elemental damages and/or hp drain, mp drain, repel damage

in both PvE and PvP

edit: and most importantly, check the issue that you mentioned in this topic about kerykeion and garges staffs

I try lightng build now, skills hit lower than flame its normal but dmg staff still like same as flame and big damage if havent much resist. And mage skills when you geared elemental bonus accesories and wing ''huge'' damage. So another class players for problem of it. Because we are playing mage team also its good for us but they cant tank this damage when use 6 mage meteor or nova im sure about it. İts can be decreased %5-%10 maximum. I hit on try rogue when its used magic shield with staff like 1k.  (but thats oppinion when fight with melee we use anti defs so  when fight with mage them need to use resistance because its work really.)

I tryed on full scrolls also.

Elemental bonuses working correctly.

Anti defs and resistans work correctly.

Repel work also on phonix wing (example when u get hit like 60dmg back on phonx 3).

Drains work correctly and  skills Hp recover its work.

Archer 70 skill dmg too annoying for on 3 hit like 600-600-1000 its huge different between skills same range. Need to be fix dmg its gona be like 800 900 1000 etc..

And you cant use dual garges dagger its not work  for right hand. You cant use it. Need to be fix.

I tryed warrior also elementals work on it but i havent any another accesories like (ear pendant belt etc for full dmg) for try and need to be try another weapons HB Giga etc.

And most important Garges staff and Kerykerion staff r is work but is less than normal server also but its good because mage damages too higher than normal server.

Best regards.

• Thanks 1

I've tested Mage LR & FR damages against a warrior account and also warrior damages against a paper mage, and the numbers are as follows:

All damages were tested with Flame/Lightning Kerykeion +7 & BDW Lightning +1 Crafted & Phoenix 3 and BDW Flame +1 Crafted & Phoenix 3 against this warrior when Absolute Power was in progress.

The warrior has:

286 Flame Resistance
266 Glacier Resistance
266 Lightning Resistance

Lightning 72 Skill Staff Damages are the average of 7 skill castings: 118.7 + 1129.4

Flame 72 Skill Staff Damages are the average of 7 skill castings: 132.4 + 1174.8

Flame Magic Skills were tested with 2 skill castings, and the average damages are as follows:

Incineration (70 level skill): 1636.5
Pillar of fire (51 level skill): 1144
Fire Thorn (54 level skill): 1316
Fire Impact (57 level skill): 1187
Hellfire (39 level skill): 896
Ignition (18 level skill): 804.5
Meteor Fall (70 level skill): 1778.5
Supernova (60 level skill): 1680.5

Lightning Magic Skills were tested with 2 skill castings, and the average damages are as follows:

Stun Cloud (70 level skill): 1380.5
Static orb (51 level skill): 1050
Static Thorn (54 level skill): 1172
Thunder Impact (57 level skill): 1040.5
Discharge (39 level skill): 828.5
Static Hemisphere (18 level skill): 775
Chain Lightning (70 level meteor): 1605
Static Nova (60 level skill nova): 1411.5

The warrior with Gugnir +7 & Hanguk Sword +7 & BDW Poison +1 & Phoenix 3 (full scrolled, 255 STR, 2521 AP) against 877 defense, 109 Flame Resistance, 104 Poison Resistance (Iron Necklace & Iron Belt), and 255 MP Mage with Phoenix 3 Wing, had the following results:

10x Howling Sword skill = average damage is 786.6
10x R damage tested, average damage is 308.7

The warrior with Ascalon +7 & BDW Poison +1 & Phoenix 3 (full scrolled, 255 STR, 2659 AP) against 877 defense, 109 Flame Resistance, 104 Poison Resistance (Iron Necklace & Iron Belt), and 255 MP Mage with Phoenix 3 Wing, had the following results:

10x Howling Sword skill = average damage is 912
10x R damage tested, average damage is 311.5

The warrior with Hell Breaker +8 & BDW Flame +1 & Phoenix 3 (full scrolled, 255 STR, 2575 AP) against 877 defense, 109 Flame Resistance, 104 Poison Resistance (Iron Necklace & Iron Belt), and 255 MP Mage with Phoenix 3 Wing, had the following results:

10x Howling Sword skill = average damage is 938.3
10x R damage tested, average damage is 350.4

@nikos32

Edited by OsmanAmca
  • Thanks 1