Almost every event JM and BDW, I check every parties as much as I can. First I watch people, if there is someone AFK I write on normal chat "Any afk?" then I pm the one who seems AFK. When I came next to you, you were standing without attacking. After I type "Any afk?" you hitted 2x, then stopped again. You also wrote "Ask orcs" after I asked "Any afk?" Second time I saw you were standing I pmed you: "Attack or jail?"

If this is treathening, ok let it be.
If this is flaming/blaming you, ok let it be.

Actually it would be like:

Thanos: Attack or jail?
ISwearSheWas16: I was already attacking, I stopped to type you sth.
Thanos: After you type, you attacked and stopped again
ISwearSheWas16: Yes, because I typed again.
Thanos: Ok, good luck.

It was useless to say "clam down your ego". I have never been, for sure. If i had, you would be muted forever or until I am removed from GM staff. 
It was useless to make this bigger, bigger, bigger and bigger thing.

What I see from here is:

geek-and-sundry-gns.gif

3 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

Almost every event JM and BDW, I check every parties as much as I can. First I watch people, if there is someone AFK I write on normal chat "Any afk?" then I pm the one who seems AFK. When I came next to you, you were standing without attacking. After I type "Any afk?" you hitted 2x, then stopped again. You also wrote "Ask orcs" after I asked "Any afk?" Second time I saw you were standing I pmed you: "Attack or jail?"

If this is treathening, ok let it be.
If this is flaming/blaming you, ok let it be.

Actually it would be like:

Thanos: Attack or jail?
ISwearSheWas16: I was already attacking, I stopped to type you sth.
Thanos: After you type, you attacked and stopped again
ISwearSheWas16: Yes, because I typed again.
Thanos: Ok, good luck.

It was useless to say "clam down your ego". I have never been, for sure. If i had, you would be muted forever or until I am removed from GM staff. 
It was useless to make this bigger, bigger, bigger and bigger thing.

What I see from here is:

geek-and-sundry-gns.gif

Remind me how it get bigger , because i guess i didnt PM you , however about the fight , looks like im scared of something ? 

3 hours ago, io_oi said:

He is tryiong to do his job. he cant be everywhere to look at all party. BUt the good thing is GM is actually during events watching. Lets support them. If you not afk you have nothign to worry about mate, just answer and enjoy the enents  ❤️

Actually this is what he should have done; but, he likes to bring more and more drama here. Still he is talking about my ego.

On 9/12/2023 at 2:54 PM, Raspberry said:

@MrGOODCOMBO you  taking it personally. I think what he did is necessary. If you don't agree with him just tell it with your proofs and let other gms do the examination. Just take it easy, no need to get angry to each other on this.

it become personal when he pmed me , the post started for the proofs on his lies , he could ask nikos to check me via data base but no.. he wanted to talk sh1t to me without reason . When someone doesnt care and acting like that , ill answer the same way.