We just want some feedback about Archer class.

We just want some feedback about Archer class.  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Archer skills ?

• Increase the damage of Arrow Shower (5) + Multiple Shot (3) skills
    • Add Counter Strike skill
    • Add Lightning Shot skill
    • Increase the damage of Dark Pursuer skill
    • Reduce the Cooldown of Styx from 20s to 5.5s (original myko)
    • Reduce the Cooldown of Styx from 20s to 10s
    • Do nothing about them

Archer combo 5 -3 is good right now. Even an archer with few points on dex and more at hp can do great damage to mobs or at pk just by using elemental rings. If you increase that damage, people will complain since there is already ice shot and that helps a lot at pk and to use that combo in particular. The problem with archer here I think is Dark Pursuer skill that hits really low even with high class items+8 and jewelry +1, seems like damage for that skill won’t increase even when using elemental rings. Take into account that it fails a lot, and you have to be really accurate when using it, also objects make it harder and not to mention the amount of mobs that are inside the bowl. Increasing its damage will make classes even and will bring more people to try this class. Just one good timing Styx is enough to cancel a priest heal, mage tp or even a warrior decent, so it won’t matter if you increase or decrease the cool down on it. Adding either Lightning shot or Counter strike would be just the icing on the cake.

Thank you for taking this into consideration.👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dark Pursuer damage can be increased a little. ( Too much will be overpowered. )

Styx is already enough annoying, no need to change cooldown.

Lightning Shot skill might be added.

No need to Increase the damage of Arrow Shower (5) + Multiple Shot (3) skills, they are strong enough.

Just do not let the server have the same issue like last year that enemy was stunning when an archer dissapear from range or go town. 

Edited by OsmanAmca
  • Haha 1

On 8/1/2023 at 10:40 PM, nikos32 said:

You can select and vote more than one option.

* Please note that the most voted options may not necessarily take effect.

You totally forgot about level 72 skill ( blow arrow) the melee attacker for archers since everyone is hiding inside mobs and behind trees. I think the 3-5 combo and  styx cool down are fine. i think dark purser needs to be increased a lil bit. We are just asking for our skills to be back to normal.   

• Like 1
  • ClapClap 1

Guys it's elemental server. If you want to hit with more damage build your gear better. For example use Foverins with your IB+8 and not other shit. In the other side Styx can change a whole fight if you target the right person the right time. If you cant understand that i am very dissapointed and seems that you never use this OP fucking skill when you fight.

On 8/3/2023 at 7:19 PM, GreekLover said:

Styx cooldown should be decrease. From the time archer styx the enemy priest or sin they can use at least 14-15 mana pot till cooldown finish and use it again. This is not normal.

As a solo archer gameplay, I would agree with you on that part. But from what I have seen on the server it would be very toxic if 3-4 archers are on you you won't be able to do anything if styx CD is reduced. So imagine a full archer party lol. I do not know if it is possible but maybe could try to increase the mana drained with the same CD. 

• Like 1

hello everyone, well I see that there are many positive and negative comments, I have been playing archer for a long time, I have 2 or 3 very important points

-The damage of the 70 DP skill of archer has good damage, since with 5-7 archer it is very OP, perhaps increasing the damage of that skill will generate a lot of controversy..

-From my 6-7 years playing as an archer, in all the servers the archers with the combo (5-3) can cancel the heal and the cc to the priest, but I see that here the priest can freeze and do everything so one hits the arrows faster

- I think the most coherent thing is to increase the damage of the 5-3 a bit so that the archer has a chance to kill an assassin or a warrior (it doesn't matter if he's running from one place to another) with good timing you can kill him

well thank you very much ! to all

On 8/7/2023 at 4:29 AM, nikos32 said:

we did not decrease the damage though, it deals 350% damage just as the description says.

It does really low damage, and somehow elemental rings won't increase it.  Combo is good right now I don't think it needs a buff in damage maybe adding cancelation skills to priest heal when using that combo; otherwise adding Counter Strike or Lightning shot will do justice, a bit late but justice at last. 

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, zcrious said:

I agree. 70 skill is too weak. Archers playing alone can easily get bored with the game. I also started 2 weeks ago and I keep improving but I feel very very weak on the PK side

yes, playing alone as an archer can become monotonous with single-shot skills, but in such cases, archers often transition into a support role and become 5/3 machines when the enemy is slowed down.

what we can do is consider adding the Counter Strike skill, the Lightning Shot skill, and potentially providing an additional minor boost to the 5/3 arrow skills. hopefully this will motivate some people to change into archery and then it will be easier to form full parties and make this class more fun to play.

• Like 1

I voted for boosting 5+3.

The reason i dont vote for other skills is because its annoying its not that archer hit ALOT but they are annoying!

When they build 8 man archer parties they actually gonna kill mage parties pretty easy cuz they outrange them and actually deal ALOT of damage when they are 8.

Archer does have the same problems as Warriors and Rogues because of the wings they hit nothing 8 Bow defense , 120 defense , Poision ressistances etcetera.

Thats my only opinion.

• 5 weeks later...

I played as archer on last 3 db. I though 70 skill damage is Okey but attack speed is too slow, a warrior can use 3 skill when archer 1 shot.

Also when you got last 400 mana all other jobs can use one last skill, but archers cant. If your mana amount falls below the amount required to use the skill when you use a skill, you cannot use that skill. Why are only archers like this?