LESZEKKKKKKKKKKKK a love letter for you.

Those who have known me for couple of years playing in ProfKO in-game and in real life knows that I don't like reporting on people and even so getting them banned. I do it when it exceeds my limit of tolerating bullshit and this is one of it. The amount of video's and SS I have throughout me playing ProfKO for about 4years+ would surprise you why I have not reported those people wall abusing, far attacks and basically doing anything against the rules of conduct. At times someone does something not realizing it's wrong that does not mean we report everyone doing so, unless as I said it's too much. Main reason I don't like reporting people is we're all adults here and have been playing KO for years and years and everyone makes mistakes. Seeing your nick in-game stated BANNED is not exactly nice and some toxic players would always remind you of that, even when it's not your fault and just some misunderstanding 'speaking from experience".

Today at about 14:08-14:20 Server time, player nick LESZEKKKKKKKKKKKK killed a sub account of mine nick KETUM. He killed that priest 2-3 times, The first time I did not pay attention to what he was doing as I was on 2 pc's. The second and third time he killed KETUM was by using an orc priest nick TUKANGRESSSSSSSSSS to rezz KETUM and to kill KETUM with his main character LESZEKKKKKKKKKKKK. Both nick's are so similar that even a child would know it's the same person. Killed me 2-3 times, so what right? Right after he killed KETUM 2-3 times during that time I pm'ed @GM_Thanos of what he was doing and he asked me to make a report on Forum as I am now. He also when offline and came online back between the times he killed KETUM those 2-3 times maybe 4 I can't recall.

Funny thing is I reported him to Thanos to get him jailed or something. A "not so harsh" punishment and I know proof is required and there will be below. So that's done. About 1 hour+- after those 2-3 kills and at about 15:35-15:50 server time he actually did it again, KETUM pretending to be AFK and this time not only to KETUM but to another orc Rog nick TheDeepMayk. Before he started his killings by using orc priest nick TUKANGRESSSSSSSSSS to rezz and to kill KETUM, He killed TheDeepMayk first, after killing the Rog the first time which I did not manage to record it as the Rog were on the other side of the hill, but I did scroll up the chat box to show you that he killed TheDeepMayk, then he came to check if KETUM was still dead there (The movie starts here) which as you can see in the video he killed KETUM and then took TUKANGRESSSSSSSSSS to rezz TheDeepMayk so he can kill him again and this time he killed TheDeepMayk twice continuously and then came back to KETUM and repeated the same shit. As you can see I pressed OK towards the end of the video and you can see him running with TUKANGRESSSSSSSSSS again to rezz TheDeepMayk which he did and he killed TheDeepMayk again. In this video alone he killed KETUM 3 times in a matter of minutes. Just imagine if I did not press OK on KETUM I'll prolly run out of stones before he stops and I did not want to be blamed for NPT. So the second time he did this I said 3 times is enough.

P.S TUKANGRESSSSSSSSSS means> TUKANG= Skilled artis, RESSSSS= Rezz. Which basically means Skilled Rezzer, it makes me wonder if he made that priest with that nick with the main purpose of doing this shit.

Get some popcorns and enjoy the movie. Thanks for reading @nikos32 @GM_Ducal @GM_Phobos

• Like 4
  • KEKW 1

This friend was famous for his attacks from long distances in the game, although I reported this to the authorities many times, they said that there was a screen bug and continued the game without anything. Two days ago, he finally got the punishment he deserved, but it seems that he didn't learn from it. We request that this and similar cheaters be banned from the game.

2 hours ago, Goodperson84 said:

This is not npt , not leszek fault,is you fault marco and die not press ok,this is cz bro don't want to die like this or don't want situation like this, go eslent  farm there is good map for newbie char.

Yes, it's npt. No, he is not using macro, he is getting a screen record.

2 hours ago, Goodperson84 said:

I saw many people play res and kill it normal and not they fault.

Don't cry here bro..

It's their faults and it is not normal. He is not crying just reporting a punishable situtation.

Why all the cheaters and their friends have to be this shameless ???

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Raspberry said:

Yes, it's npt. No, he is not using macro, he is getting a screen record.

It's their faults and it is not normal. He is not crying just reporting a punishable situtation.

Why all the cheaters and their friends have to be this shameless ???

Ketum main char was getting kill, both of them.,farming sloth spot,ketum was marco healing and anotherone hiting char name GladsBiatch.

Dont be stupid raspberry all in sv know u the most noob sin ever.only pro complaining about someone . better u quit sv dude.so shame sad kids..

Edited by Goodperson84
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Goodperson84 said:

Ketum main char was getting kill, both of them.,farming sloth spot,

Dont be stupid raspberry all in sv know u the most noob sin ever.only pro complaining about someone . better u quit sv dude.so shame.

34 minutes ago, Goodperson84 said:

Ketum main char was getting kill, both of them.,farming sloth spot,

Dont be stupid raspberry all in sv know u the most noob sin ever.only pro complaining about someone . better u quit sv dude.so shame.

You can't even use an easy forum feature 🤦‍♂️ Don't try to talk shit about me, I'm way up on your iq level. You are trying to defend a cheater and still bullshiting about the others. So fucking annoying. You guys are the most pathetic players I have ever seen in this server even worst than those k0xp user sins. Now go masturbate yourself with all your cheats... See ya

• ClapClap 1

u call this np tranfer? np tranfer should be using his orc acc and kill for free np that what its mean np tranfer..resting ur noob ass char macro/afk and cry about it? what wrong with u? even if u hate that guy dont give stupid excuse blablabla 4years experience and still afk at cz farm spot? with stone of life? its wasnt his fault..its ur damn ass fault to be that stupid.. enough with stupid post.. u wanna cry go cry.. i dont see any wrong here.. unless he killing his own orc char for np.. and that gonna be np tranfer..   btw u were macro on cz  doing farm while afk? wasnt wrong?  memalukan tol sekor ni

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Goodperson84 said:

This is not npt , not leszek fault,is you fault marco and die not press ok,this is cz bro don't want to die like this or don't want situation like this, go eslent  farm there is good map for newbie char.

Did you really say that is not NPT? What does macro farming has to do with that disgusting behavior? So what you're saying is if you die in CZ and you have some work that you have to be away from the PC for couple of hours and you're fine with the opposite nation using an orc priest to rezz your char and killing it again and again? 

6 hours ago, Goodperson84 said:

I saw many people play res and kill it normal and not they fault.

Don't cry here bro..

''I saw many people play res and kill it normal and not they fault.'' You saw many people rezz others and killed them again and again? Do me a favor and tell that to Nikos or any other GM's and post the reply here. I'm very interested to know the reply you get. Or even better take a video and post it since you're saying it's normal and everyone should do it.

Who are you to say it's normal and who are you to say it's not their fault, Why not use your in-game nick on forum? Why use a new account?  It is so obvious what he did was wrong in many ways but I guess you're 12 for not understanding common sense.

Anyone who does not know what's happening can clearly see how wrong you are when there is a clear cut video for proof. If it's pictures you can still try and defend your boyfriend but it's not.  It's my fault for not pressing OK?  Hahahaha what are you even saying man? I've got no words for someone who can't see what's right and wrong.

Edited by GLaDiaToR888

10 minutes ago, fasha said:

u call this np tranfer? np tranfer should be using his orc acc and kill for free np that what its mean np tranfer..resting ur noob ass char macro/afk and cry about it? what wrong with u? even if u hate that guy dont give stupid excuse blablabla 4years experience and still afk at cz farm spot? with stone of life? its wasnt his fault..its ur damn ass fault to be that stupid.. enough with stupid post.. u wanna cry go cry.. i dont see any wrong here.. unless he killing his own orc char for np.. and that gonna be np tranfer..   btw u were macro on cz  doing farm while afk? wasnt wrong?  memalukan tol sekor ni

Okay fine let's say I agree with you it's not NPT, you are saying this is okay? How do you know my noob ass was on macro/afk? Did you even see the video? Do I look afk in that video? Yes I'm crying so? What you gonna do about it? It wasn't his fault? It wasn't his fault by logging an orc char to rezz another orc just to kill him? Are you seriously this dumb? I'm cryinggggg WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? There's no point using new id's on forum to flame me or defend that disgusting person. Nikos any/or any other GM's will tell us if what he did is wrong or not. Simple as that.

3 hours ago, Raspberry said:

You can't even use an easy forum feature 🤦‍♂️ Don't try to talk shit about me, I'm way up on your iq level. You are trying to defend a cheater and still bullshiting about the others. So fucking annoying. You guys are the most pathetic players I have ever seen in this server even worst than those k0xp user sins. Now go masturbate yourself with all your cheats... See ya

Oh buddy, the level of stupidity that they have I literally have no words to say. Look at how they're defending a greedy cheater when there's a clear video of his behavior and what he did. I honestly didn't know there's people that would say all that even when they know it's obviously very wrong!!

u not afk?and he able take his time login his orc priest/ask friend come with orc priest walking to ur spot and rezz u? and u start record? or u try to said he already standby his priest there to kill noob afk like u with stone of life?  what im gonna do about it? nothing..just feel pity with attention seeker like u..so desperate huh? even its ur own fault afk at cz.. normal people would press ok when dead.. not just stay there.. u think he got plan from beginning bring his orc priest ready for rezz? while hunting noob macro farmer like u?unless u were afk so long there dead.. u want play 2-4 pc that ur problem.. u accused people for np tranfer..while u the 1 get killed.. so ur post not legit.. if u just want gm tell us if what he did was wrong or not u can just post video.. no need drama 4years blablabla.. need attention that bad? hahahaha pity :D dah tua pon mcm budak2..batak perhatian hahahahaha 

24 minutes ago, fasha said:

u not afk?and he able take his time login his orc priest/ask friend come with orc priest walking to ur spot and rezz u? and u start record? or u try to said he already standby his priest there to kill noob afk like u with stone of life?  what im gonna do about it? nothing..just feel pity with attention seeker like u..so desperate huh? even its ur own fault afk at cz.. normal people would press ok when dead.. not just stay there.. u think he got plan from beginning bring his orc priest ready for rezz? while hunting noob macro farmer like u?unless u were afk so long there dead.. u want play 2-4 pc that ur problem.. u accused people for np tranfer..while u the 1 get killed.. so ur post not legit.. if u just want gm tell us if what he did was wrong or not u can just post video.. no need drama 4years blablabla.. need attention that bad? hahahaha pity :D dah tua pon mcm budak2..batak perhatian hahahahaha 

I pretended to be afk dummy, As I said earlier did you even watch the video? Did you not see where was his orc priest when he logged? Ask friend to come? Priest walking to my spot? Go watch the video again or maybe you need to check your eyes with the doctor. I started to record because he did the same thing as in this video before this video, before I even made this video he was already doing it, I just wanted to catch him, which I'm glad I did :D . Watch the video, he came to check if KETUM was there. When he saw KETUM was dead not even 1 minute he logged his orc priest and his warrior WAITING beside KETUM. You can give me your excuses saying afk macro bla bla. Why did he kill TheDeepMyak 3 times in 1-2 minutes also by using his orc priest to rezz and kill? Yup I'm an attention seeker always posting on forum and making new topics. Who said I was afk? Read and watch man before spitting bullshit out of your mouth. I'm done talking to newbies on forum. Just waiting on @nikos32 @GM_Phobos @GM_Ducal @GM_Thanos to tell me if what he did is wrong or it's fine.  Dah tua aku ada otak yang aku nampak apa itu salah dan apa tidak, bukan mcm boyfriend kau yang selalu PM orang, kacau orang, flame orang, cari pasal dengan semua orang, masuk clan ni cari masalah masuk clan lain. Aku budak2 ke dia? Ada otak ke tak?

Edited by GLaDiaToR888

kene cubit skit..dah jerit mcm pondan..aduhh.. kalau jenis hati tisu.. jgn men game.. and jgn nk acah ada otak nmpk salah atau tak..kalau farm pon macro..pk pon macro.. adeh... acah2 suci plak org tua sorg ni..sdangkan clan dia 2x5 je..masuk event 2-3 id :D alt f4..login then pt..then tp pt..then alt f4.. mcm2 style.. so tu salah ke betul? ohh xnampak..sbb tu kawan2..hahahaha...tp xde org batak skit2 nk record or mengadu.. xpyh nk acah konon orng lama on forum.. 2019 je pon.. hahaha.. xactive forum sbb xminat berdrama budak2 camni..tp memalukan la dah tua2 pon skit2 ngadu.. kalau problem besar sgt.. pkai hack ke apa xpe la.. ni sebab kebodohan sndiri nk menyalak.. hahahah dasar budak2..  nnt suruh mama pjuk..nmpk sgt koyak tu.. tu xabis2 duk cari salah org even kecik..mcm diri sndiri xde buat salah :D dasar munafik :P 

56 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Oh buddy, the level of stupidity that they have I literally have no words to say. Look at how they're defending a greedy cheater when there's a clear video of his behavior and what he did. I honestly didn't know there's people that would say all that even when they know it's obviously very wrong!!

Those kind of morons occur everywhere. Humble suggestion, ignore them. They can never learn :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goodperson84 said:

Bu npt değil, leszek hatası değil, marco'yu suçluyor musun ve ölme tamam'a basmıyorsun, bu cz bro böyle ölmek istemiyor ya da böyle bir durum istemiyor, git eslent çiftliği acemi char için iyi bir harita var .

I see here those who defended a player who was banned for 1 day due to a remote attack two days ago. Cheaters like LEZSEK will continue to be in the game as long as you react to the one who reveals the crime, not the guilty one. 

In addition, why someone whose purpose was not npt kills the one who is constantly reprimanded, not the one who rez. Isn't the other priest karus?

• ClapClap 1

This is something everyone does, but I havent see someone else whining as much as you do, if you're going to be afk farm with pk stones on it, you should calculate the results. As for the video, I think it's bad for you, looks you set a trap for already someone you hate and you has a personal problem, you wouldn't have made it this big if it was someone else.My opinion its not npt not even close untill this day nobody punished for this and if leszekkk get any punishment about this will be unfair and injustice decision.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sokrates said:

This is something everyone does, but I havent see someone else whining as much as you do, if you're going to be afk farm with pk stones on it, you should calculate the results. As for the video, I think it's bad for you, looks you set a trap for already someone you hate and you has a personal problem, you wouldn't have made it this big if it was someone else.My opinion its not npt not even close untill this day nobody punished for this and if leszekkk get any punishment about this will be unfair and injustice decision.

🤦‍♂️ i really wonder when someone who is objective will be a part of this conversation.

This action is an illegal move. And this is enough to be reported.

leszek was banned before for using program. he is playing again probably he bought new ssd to login again. but once a cheater always a cheater.

same goes for yahya. that guy banned in every launch yet he is playing again. i dont know if they keep buying new hardwares or nikos lifting their ban but i have no respect or trust to players who banned before

• Like 1
  • Ban 1
  • KEKW 1

44 minutes ago, Daggeron said:

leszek was banned before for using program. he is playing again probably he bought new ssd to login again. but once a cheater always a cheater.

same goes for yahya. that guy banned in every launch yet he is playing again. i dont know if they keep buying new hardwares or nikos lifting their ban but i have no respect or trust to players who banned before

you re wasting your breath buddy. With this kind of idiocy i wonder how they can survive.

46 minutes ago, Daggeron said:

If someone using program,nikos will detect it.u think gm u uncleaver person? Don't write anyting without think 1st idiots..how old are u? Showing idiot talk here.

• Haha 2
  • KEKW 1

16 minutes ago, Goodperson84 said:

Eğer programı kullanan biri nikos bunu algılayacaktır. Düşünmeden hiçbir şey yazmanın 1. salaklar.. kaç yaşındasınız? Burada aptalca konuşmalar gösteriliyor.

It's funny that you don't understand, but the man you defend got banned for 1 day because he attacked from afar the other day. Then Nikos looked and saw that he was cheating that he was banned for 1 day. I hope it gets banned completely soon. :D 

you can have a look here :D :D 

Edited by ThamosJefferson