Get strike without reason

Today my main mage clan get "STRIKE" without reason, cos someone take a ss without show nothing about bug abuse

play4fun Abusing bugs for individual or team advantage 1

2022-05-31 11:24:00

The one who report her was Oxigean with next ss: https://imgbb.com/6ssGPMv in that ss he cannot show that he cannot attack mage, he didnt even go to attack mage, if she really take adventage from some bug at least he should show one ss that say "SKILL FAILED - BLOCKED BY AN OBJECT" at his ss he cannot show nothing about that.

If he really wanna report someone he should show ss with that "SKILL FAILED - BLOCKED BY AN OBJECT"

Play4Fun

As if u want other proof, is like this video from another guy that explain that is a visual bug from game not that she take adventage from bugs

I hope remove "STRIKE" that she got for nothing

@nikos @GM_Thanos

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I said this again and again....i just stand close to that one hay and screenshot shows im up above .its really not my fault..and i didnt do it purposely...i didnt even know how to do bug except tp 🤦

Please do investigation on this dear authority...i know its only strike one not permanent ban yet...but this make me wonder is it safe for me to carry on..will i get ban next for something i didnt do just because of some fake screenshot...or visual bug etc...farming is not easy thing..it took effort and a lot of time .. not all of us can buy item with cash ...and we all know buy/sell item out of game currency is lead to ban also.

i love this server and wanna stay as long as i could. Been here since last 3 db so please consider to recheck and investigate this matter and remove my strike please 🙏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've said this too many times, on our screen we're beside an object and on someone else's screen we're above or under or inside. That SS by Oxijean say's nothing as he did not even 'TRY' to attack? Where does it say 'blocked by an object'? @GM_Phobos@nikos32@GM_Thanos

Should we log a second char to check if we're bugging every time we go close to an object?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Is this showing enough evidence ? You guys keep saying that it does not show anything and here is the evidence. You guys think that you know everything and you can manipulate nikos. Let me tell you, as the experienced players, we are also aware of how to do object bug and benefit from here. I did exactly the same bug at exactly same location and take the recording showing that "Object Failed" you are looking for. Good luck guys.

"Play4Fun" Screenshot,

Play4Fun.png

My Recording with ArizonaKERTENKELESI;

Edited by Oxijean

6 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

Is this showing enough evidence ? You guys keep saying that it does not show anything and here is the evidence. You guys think that you know everything and you can manipulate nikos. Let me tell you, as an experienced players, we are also aware of how to do object bug and benefit from here. I did exactly the same bug at exactly same location and take the recording showing that "Object Failed" you are looking for. Good luck guys.

"Play4Fun" Screenshot,

Play4Fun.png

My Recording with ArizonaKERTENKELESI;

Why not show us on ArizonaKERTENKELESI; screen where he was seating?

How do you explain this?

1 minute ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Why not show us on ArizonaKERTENKELESI; screen where he was seating?

How do you explain this?

How can u test "Object Failed" with two human chars. This recording does not make sense for me.

P.S. The position of ArizonaKERTENKELESI is exactly at same location with Play4Fun. But, I am not expecting from you guys to be HONEST.

Edited by Oxijean

51 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

But, I am not expecting from you guys to be HONEST.

Please explain MR @Oxijean

P.S I did not relog or any excuse you wanna bring up so tell me how this is possible? And as you can see from the video by sky you can actually attack that person if you attack from a range and different angel I was hoping being 'Let me tell you, as the experienced players' you would know this which you did not try with the mage at all.

Edited by GLaDiaToR888

5 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Please explain MR @Oxijean

P.S I did not relog or any excuse you wanna bring up so tell me how this is possible? And as you can see from the video by sky you can actually attack that person if you attack from a range and different angel I was hoping being 'Let me tell you, as the experienced players' you would know this which you did not try with the mage at all.

Your video is clearly showing that you can't attack. I couldn't get your point on that ? I am saying that that region is bugged and I can't attack and reported immediately, and not only my recording but also yours clearly showing that I am right.. There is a object bug.

7 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

Your video is clearly showing that you can't attack. I couldn't get your point on that ? I am saying that that region is bugged and I can't attack and reported immediately, and not only my recording but also yours clearly showing that I am right.. There is a object bug.

Mate I could kill CC if i wanted to but that will be taken as NPT. Sky already showed you that it's possible. The main point is people are getting banned for visual bugs not abusing bugs and GM's should know that and maybe test it rather than banning main char's for 999999 days. But I doubt any GM gonna do something about this topics of sky and mine that are clearly showing visual bugs. 

Edited by GLaDiaToR888

U clearly said, Play4Fun was abuse bugs, what she did is sit near object, is her fault at other pc ppl can saw her at top.? i can attack in my video, from far also it show skill, it didnt say u cannot attack cos objects, so i cannot go near objects and sit cos i gonna get strike.?

Here the point that is she get unfair strike, u said show ur proofs, i already show, in 2 ids, one sit near object and another that saw him at top object, we can call that as "BUG ABUSE".?

You guys were blaming me being liar and stating there was no evidence of "Object Failed". I did record that and send forum, and now you changed your mind and you are stating that at some locations you cannot attack but at some other you can... I will not fight with you guys, you guys will always change your arguments and try to justify your bug. Anyway, as you said before you WON, and I have reported that mage even if I can attack (!!!). I won't reply anymore. :) 

Who change mind.? since first moment i said was unfair strike, did u say u cannot attack, i show that i can attack, i show one id sitting and other id attacking him, as i said, was unfair strike, u didnt even try attack her, u only think cos she at top object u cannot attack, i talk about ur report, about ur ss that u didnt show that u attack, there we saw 2 minor only while u had enough time to run, take ss and try hide ur skill bar

1 hour ago, Sky said:

Who change mind.? since first moment i said was unfair strike, did u say u cannot attack, i show that i can attack, i show one id sitting and other id attacking him, as i said, was unfair strike, u didnt even try attack her, u only think cos she at top object u cannot attack, i talk about ur report, about ur ss that u didnt show that u attack, there we saw 2 minor only while u had enough time to run, take ss and try hide ur skill bar

Sky, I killed 2 warriors as I couldn't attack your mage, even this is enough to verify I couldn't attack. And, I am not a GM for sure, yet I was reponsible to show why I have reported. And I did very well. From now on, last decision will be done by management team.

P.S. Good luck with your new best friend gladii an bozo, I hope your clannies are also think same with you regarding these guys ;) Regarding skillbar, I have rights to hide my skillbar, as from now on, I won't help to ppl who kindly come to me to learn how to play sin. Talk with your clannies, there won't be any mercy from me, so if you want to learn something you need to learn on your own :)

Edited by Oxijean

Im not friendly with Glad or Bozo, u can ask Gladiator that most of time i kill his ids and most of time i swear Bozo, btw idk why u mention this ppl

I dont gonna learn nothing from assasin, u hide ur skill bar cos u dont have minor at skill bar.? i dont need ask it cos u already make videos without minor at skill bar, so there 2 options ctrl minor or macro minor, and i dont need lear nothing from u since last db we did vs same items (items that i took from acura) or u forget how u die more that 5 times without kill me.?

a

If u forget that day, u can remember with it

Ps here we dont talk about skill or who need learn something, this post was to show that my mage got one unfair strike, so i saw u said u dont gonna reply anymore, idk why u keep answer and answer, there are some tears that cannot let u stop read this post.?

Btw good luck if u continue reply this post, i wait only for Nikos or Thanos, thanks for ur time 🙂

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sky said:

Im not friendly with Glad or Bozo, u can ask Gladiator that most of time i kill his ids and most of time i swear Bozo, btw idk why u mention this ppl

I dont gonna learn nothing from assasin, u hide ur skill bar cos u dont have minor at skill bar.? i dont need ask it cos u already make videos without minor at skill bar, so there 2 options ctrl minor or macro minor, and i dont need lear nothing from u since last db we did vs same items (items that i took from acura) or u forget how u die more that 5 times without kill me.?

a

If u forget that day, u can remember with it

Ps here we dont talk about skill or who need learn something, this post was to show that my mage got one unfair strike, so i saw u said u dont gonna reply anymore, idk why u keep answer and answer, there are some tears that cannot let u stop read this post.?

Btw good luck if u continue reply this post, i wait only for Nikos or Thanos, thanks for ur time 🙂

Hmm, your pissing contest is becoming more and more interesting. Anyway please kill me one more time, I will use cleavers :)

14 hours ago, Mango said:

.....................................................................................................................................

I said this again and again....i just stand close to that one hay and screenshot shows im up above .its really not my fault..and i didnt do it purposely...i didnt even know how to do bug except tp 🤦

Please do investigation on this dear authority...i know its only strike one not permanent ban yet...but this make me wonder is it safe for me to carry on..will i get ban next for something i didnt do just because of some fake screenshot...or visual bug etc...farming is not easy thing..it took effort and a lot of time .. not all of us can buy item with cash ...and we all know buy/sell item out of game currency is lead to ban also.

i love this server and wanna stay as long as i could. Been here since last 3 db so please consider to recheck and investigate this matter and remove my strike please 🙏

Any proofs about that?

You can not talk about ingame GMs disrespectful, thats why you are banned and you are keep saying same words. L2 talk with respect to GM team. 

About my self, i dont care what you think about me but you will get another ban cuz of giving false information on forum. If you keep doing same thing you will get perma ban from here. Im deleting your post and your false information now.

• Confused 2

Hello,

Let's clarify something. I will try to tell you step by step what is visual bug and what is bug abuse.

1. As most of you experienced so far, sometimes oppsite nation might seem attacing from far distance than it actually should be. Of course this can be happen since using 3rd party tools; however, most cases (98,46%) have been a result of visual bug. This can be about your internet speed, ping, or etc. but, it has always been known as a nature BUG of the game.
  2. People want to farm bravery awards to craft something good and they choose to do nothing excluding standing inside objects, at border of objects. Some of the objects may be bugged, but you cannot abuse its bug. This is wrong. We as staff can clearly see what is visual and what is abusing. So, do not worry. Here I share something about a case:

2022-5-26-22-55-49.jpg

If any of you say this is visual, please see an eye doctor. Here these guys abused the wall bug, and standing at safe. Because they cannot never be reached. These all have been jailed on the same day; then the hero of this issue tried to blame and teach me and our staff what is bug, what is abuse, ... Let's see another:

2022-5-31-23-7-29.jpg

If you say this is visual, please see an eye doctor again please. These guys are standing inside the coloumns of center castle. This is abusing. You cannot say visual bug for this one, this is clearly abusing.

Also, there can be some objects bugged, you cannot abuse it. You cannot walk inside an object by using this bug. After you used the bug and punished, you cannot say "fix the bug first". First, try not to abuse guys. Almost same people abuse our rules, walls, borders, and same answers are coming from their side: "Fix the bug first." No guys, "First, try not to abuse."

• Like 2