+1

2 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Since server started mage didnt get any single boost.For me you should boost mage  but not big boost.Should be like  -  + %10.We also tried flame rings on mage aoe.Dual fr increased 40 50 damage on 24 aoe's.Some little boost should not be a big problem for anyone.I just want to balance and dont wanna hurt anyone else.Best regards

9 minutes ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

I see

after reading it again i didnt mean to be that rude when explaining my self sry, i just meant that the buff mages received last launch its more than enought. A not so skilled mage party is doing right now more than decent pk and nps, the only thing i would agree with you its the single target skills dmg.

1 hour ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

after reading it again i didnt mean to be that rude when explaining my self sry, i just meant that the buff mages received last launch its more than enought. A not so skilled mage party is doing right now more than decent pk and nps, the only thing i would agree with you its the single target skills dmg.

Really some melee clans dont die even with 1 healer thats the problem and I just said little bit boost not too much differences between 

23 minutes ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Really some melee clans dont die even with 1 healer thats the problem and I just said little bit boost not too much differences between 

mages are more balanced for end game builds WOE+7/8 is the best staff in game, get that flame rings and you gona wipe meele easy peasy, this mage vs mage build is going to fall off hard vs meele.

7 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

So just because you cannot wipe literally everyone from 1-2 nova rotation you are asking for a boost? I mean let's boost other classes too as they do not wipe parties so easily...

18 hours ago, schwarz said:

Magelerin buff istemesi gerçekten çok enteresan buradaki diğerlerinin dedikleri gibi zaten sürekli np sıralamasında ilk sıralarda olan mageler oluyor. eventlarda 7 mage ırk yokediyor. Ne buffından bahsediyosunuz çok merak ediyorum.

Özür  dilerim gerçekten böyle bir konu açtığım için ve np sıralamasında ilk sırada olduğumuz için.Hemen siliyorum konuyu 

• Confused 1

• Administrators
12 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

I already told them to boost  +7 +8 unique staffs and elemental rings but still didnt fix

elemental damage increases based on total elemental damage and staff's AP but not by a lot in order to keep it balanced with non-elemental items.

6 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

elemental damage increases based on total elemental damage and staff's AP but not by a lot in order to keep it balanced with non-elemental items.

I know, Im just talking about rings elemental damage 15 to 22 maybe cuz 15 is not too strong.Also you changed original upgrade rings 15 +0, 20 +1.So unique staffs already shit.Thats why I wanted boost

On 5/14/2022 at 11:35 PM, ThomasScamShelby said:

Since server started mage didnt get any single boost.For me you should boost mage  but not big boost.Should be like  -  + %10.We also tried flame rings on mage aoe.Dual fr increased 40 50 damage on 24 aoe's.Some little boost should not be a big problem for anyone.I just want to balance and dont wanna hurt anyone else.Best regards

mage zaten fazla vuruyor normale göre hasarların biraz kısılması lazım aslında 

• Confused 1