Taking advantage that the server is loggin off, i would like to give my opinion on the kill GM event.
I think it is not correct for just one party member to win the KC's, because in cases of people being random, the rest will win nothing. In the old way it was much more correct and valued each member of the party, not just 1.

For me each member receives 350 KC.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, FeelMyDagger said:

Taking advantage that the server is loggin off, i would like to give my opinion on the kill GM event.
I think it is not correct for just one party member to win the KC's, because in cases of people being random, the rest will win nothing. In the old way it was much more correct and valued each member of the party, not just 1.

For me each member receives 350 KC.

thats true

If u need KC ,go pus and buy it. Its not a good idea giving too much KC into the game with this way that decrease the value of current KC price. 

If someone stars this game ,they simply buy KC from pus and convert it to GB inside the game. If KC doesnt make money, they prefer to buy GB from players by risky ways rather than buying from game builders as KC. 

If thats our game and we play, we have to support game makers. Nobody making servers for hobby or fun. 

Edited by turkstar
  • Sad 1

We read Nikos, but before that it favored all pt members.

For example a full archer pt, only 1 will receive the prize. Imagine that they are random ... Now imagine a full mage pt, everyone gets the prize and 1 of them gets 1400kc

That is why i say that it is not fair. People who dont have a pt clan will always get nothing even if a member of their random pt kills the GM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1